Who is he?

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I am not hating on Taehyung. In fact, He's also my bias in BTS. I just thought he will be the perfect character in the story... Please enjoy :))

 

 

******************

"Okay class, don't forget to do your homework. Ok, Class dismiss." the teacher said and exited the classroom. Students started fixing their things and exited the room.

"Whoo! The lesson for today was so hard to understand. My brain cannot grasp all the information." Luhan said while massaging his head.

"Oh please Lu. How can you understand the lesson when you're thinking of something and not listening? Huh?" Kyungsoo teased.

"Me? Not listening to the lesson? Excuse me Soo, I am listening attentively to Teacher Kim." Luhan overdramatically said.

"Hahaha.. If I know you we're not focusing on the lesson but instead you're focusing and fantasizing Teacher Kim." Kyungsoo smirked.

"You're fantasizing Mr. Kim?" Baekhyun shockingly asked.

"Well, I can't help it Baek. He's so handsome. Have you noticed his muscular arms? Oh my god! I wonder what body he has underneath that uniform." Luhan dreamingly said.

"What the? You're such a ert Lu. Hello, may I just remind you he's our teacher." Kyungsoo said.

"So what Soo. He's only 27 years old." 

"But Lu. That's like he's 10 years older than you." Baekhyun reasoned out. Kyungsoo nodded his head.

"Baek, Soo. It's fine. And besides, it's just a crush and nothing more." Luhan smiled.  Both Baekhyun and kyungsoo just gave each other a knowing look after.

"Hey, babe. What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol said while putting his arms on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Well, Lu here was having a crush on Teacher Kim." Baekhyun answered. Hearing it Sehun laughed loudly. Luhan gave a murderous glare at Sehun.

"What's so funny Sehun?" Luhan angrily asked.

"You crushing on Mr. Kim." Sehun answered 

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. But what did you saw in him? Yeah, he's still on his mid 20's but he's nothing special." Sehun reasoned out.

"Nothing special? Huh! Can't you see, He's so handsome and he's so y... unlike you." Luhan snickered.

"Handsome? y? Huh! I'm more handsome and y than that Teacher Kim." Sehun proudly said.

"Hahaha. You're kidding right? In your dreams Sehun. C'mon Soo, Baek let's go." Luhan said and sling his bag and started walking. Kyungsoo followed him. Baekhyun was about to follow his friends when he was grabbed by Chanyeol on the wrist. "What Chanyeol?"

"I would just like to invite you to my house. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry I will not do anything stupid. I just wanna hang out with you babe." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head. "Sure, I'm just gonna tell Lu and Soo okay?"

"Okay." Baekhyun hurriedly walked to his friends and told him about Chanyeol's invitation to his house. His friends understood and bid their goodbyes to Baekhyun. Then, Baekhyun went back to their room where Chanyeol was still there waiting for him.

"Where's Jongin and Sehun?" Baekhyun asked.

"They went to the gym. Apparently, Sehun wanted to prove to Luhan that he's more y than Mr. Kim." Chanyeol said and laughed softly.

"Really? But why would Sehun do that?" Baekhyun thought for a few seconds. "Wait a minute. Don't tell me Sehun likes Luhan?"

"I don't know. I guess Babe. Are you ready?" Baekhyun nodded." So let's go babe." Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the parking lot and rode Chanyeol's car. A few minutes later, they were now infront of Chanyeol's house. They climbed out from the car. Upon looking at his surroundings, Baekhyun was shocked to see his boyfriend's house.

"Is this really your house Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah babe. Why?"

"You lived with your parents?"

"No. They gave this to me as a birthday gift three years ago. I am living just with my 2 maids and my butler." Chanyeol answered.

"You have your own butler?" Baekhyun shockingly asked.

"Well, Yeah Babe. He's a butler of ours even before I was born. My parents decided to made him my personal butler so yeah.. C'mon! let's go inside." Chanyeol lead Baekhyun as they entered the house. A man with silver hair approached them with a smile and greeted them. But for some unknown reason, the butler's smile was changed into a shocking face when he looked at Baekhyun.

"M-Master Tae-Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter