Calm before the storm

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, Dad, I already made up my mind. I'm going back to Korea."

"But baby-"

"No Mom. I've already decided. I've already booked a ticket."

"What? Why didn't you even tell us Tae?"

"Because I know that you will just disagree with this Dad."

"So when's the date of your flight?"

"A week from now."

*****************

"Baek for the 20th time, can you stop fixing your hair. You've been doing that for more than half an hour. It's not like it's your first date ever with Chanyeol." Luhan said.

"Yeah Baek. I think you looked good already. All you need to do is just sit and wait till Chanyeol pick you up." Kyungsoo added. Baekhyun sighed heavily and did what his friends told him. They're totally right. He's being overly conscious with his looks a lot lately and he didn't even know why. It's been a week since him and Chanyeol made up with the help of Sehun and Jongin. After what happened, their relationship became more smoothly than ever before. They became more open about each other and do not kept anymore secrets from each other. Baekhyun just smiled upon remembering the big fight and the dramatic made up that happened a week ago. A few seconds later, they heard the door bell rang and Baekhyun immediately awaken from his thoughts and stood up. 

"You Baek just stay here. I'm going to open the door for your prince." Luhan teased then walked towards the front door. He opened it and was greeted by Chanyeol who looked especially good tonight.

"Oh Hi Lu. Is Baekkie ready?"

"He's been ready for more than 3 hours. I think he's gonna faint when he sees you right now." Luhan murmured to himself

"What? Are you saying something Lu?"

"Nothing. I was just saying that Baekhyun was waiting for you insisde. Come in." Luhan step aside and Chanyeol entered the house and straightly walked to the living room. As soon as he set foot on the living room, he immediately saw Baekhyun sitting there waiting for him looking so effortlessly beautiful he can't help but to plastered a big smile on his face. Baekhyun on the other hand, also couldn't help but to stared at his boyfriend because damn! he looked extra handsome today. Chanyeol slowly walked towards Baekhyun.

"Hi Baek. Wow! You looked so beautiful tonight." Chanyeol straightforwardly commented. Baekhyun upon hearing it just blushed madly.

"T-Thanks C-Chanyeol. You too. You looked so handsome as well." Baekhyun shyly looked away. Luhan and Kyungsoo on the other hand were laughing silently watching their friend acting so shy towards his boyfriend.

"Okay... You guys! Stop complimenting each other and just leave. We're actually felt like gagging right now because of the two of you." Luhan joked.

"Luhan's right. I think you two should leave already and go on with your lovely dinner date." Kyungsoo added. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other while blushing and decided to agree with Luhan and Kyungsoo and go on with their date. They bid their goodbyes to Luhan and Kyungsoo but before they go, Luhan just teased them more and shouted words such as "Practice Safe kids." and "Don't forget to use condoms and lubes" which made Baekhyun blushed even more and hurriedly entered Chanyeol's car.

"I apologized for my friend's behavior. Just don't mind him. He's kinda been ually frustrated since last week." Baekhyun said as soon as Chanyeol entered and sat on the driver's seat.

"No it's fine Babe. He's really funny." Chanyeol chuckled. "But if you want, we can do what Luhan's been suggesting." Chanyeol playfully wiggled his eyebrows at Baekhyun which earned him a soft smack on the head. 

"Chanyeol you better start driving now before I changed my mind on going with you tonight." Baekhyun said then softly laughed. Chanyeol started the engine and drove to their destination. After a 10 minutes driving, they stopped and parked beside of an open field. Chanyeol immediately went out the car and opened the door on Baekhyun's side. He offered his hand for Baekhyun to take. Baekhyun smiled and gladly took Chanyeol's hand and exited the car. He looked at his surroundings and saw that they were at an open field. What surprised him was that the field was designed with different colors of roses scattered around it. He was amazed at how beautiful this place was. He was so captivated by the place that he didn't noticed Chanyeol walking away from him and going somewhere. Then, a few seconds later. a single spotlight was focused on Baekhyun then a music started playing. He recognized the song. It was Promise by EXO. Then a trail of light suddenly lighted up starting from where Baekhyun was standing. Then he slowly started walking. As he was walking he noticed that the trail of lights were leading him to the center of the field. As he was nearing the center, he saw a man standing. He squinted his eyes and carefully looked at the man and recognized him as Chanyeol. As soon as he was already at the end of the trail of light, he saw Chanyeol walking towards him with bouquet of red roses he's holding. Chanyeol stopped infront of Baekhyun and gave the flowers on him. Baekhyun gladly took it.

"Surprise babe! I hope you like my surprise for you."Chanyeol swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter