Proposal

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Baekhyun was already in front of his class, he noticed that his class was already starting. He took a deep breath and twist the door knob and entered the class. The teacher abruptly stopped teaching and look at the door to see who just interruped his class. All eyes were now on Baekhyun and it made him so uncomfortable he wished for the floor to just swallow him right now.

"Oh! Mr. Byun, you're late for my class. Mind telling me the reason behind that?" the teacher asked with a very intimidating look on her face.

"Ah, Eh, So-sorry Mrs. K-kim, I-I was late be-because....." Baekhyun can't think of any valid reason for him to say to the teacher. His hands were now sweaty and  cold and he can't even look at the teacher or even at his classmates.

"Because of what Mr. Byun?" as soon as the teacher asked Baekhyun again, the door swung open and reveal Park Chanyeol. He sensed that Baekhyun was late in class like him and didnt know what to say to the teacher so he decided to in and help the cutie.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Kim. Baekhyun and I were late because we have to talk something really important between us." Chanyeol flashed his handsome smile to the teacher.

"And what important thing is that Mr. Park Chanyeol?"

"It's really private, it's only between me and Baekhyun. I hope you understand."

"Ok, ok, you two may seat already. I will let it pass now but next time don't be late in my class. Ok?"

"Yes, M-mrs. Kim." "Yes Mrs. Kim." both Chanyeol and Baekhyun said. Baekhyun hurriedly went and sit on his desk and so is Chanyeol. Baekhyun get his notebook and pen from inside his bag and take down notes while Chanyeol was just looking at Baekhyun like he is waiting for Baekhyun to say something. Baekhyun sensed that Chanyeol is currently staring at him.

"W-why are you looking a-at me?" Baekhyun stuttered. Chanyeol laughed softly because of how cute Baekhyun looks right now.

"Are you forgetting to say something to me Baekhyun?" Chanyeol teasingly asked.

"Forgetting something?" Baekhyun was clueless on what Chanyeol's been pertaining to.

"Remember I just saved you from getting kicked out of the class awhile ago. Aren't you gonna say thank you at least?"

"Ah, Y-yeah Tha-thank you Chanyeol-sshi." Baekhyun shyly said. He get back to writing down notes so that Chanyeol cannot see the blush evident in his face right now. Chanyeol on the other hand can't stop thinking how cute Baekhyun was awhile ago. There is something about Baekhyun that makes Chanyeol more curious to know more about new student.

 

 

************************************

(The next day)

Baekhyun was really excited for this day because today will be their first P.E class. He just can't really wait to wear his new P.E uniform and play on the huge gym of the school. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Dean and Baekhyun went to the changing room and chnaged their uniform. While changing, Baekhyun suddenly can't stop looking at his best friend Dean who is now shirtless.He never knew that his bestfriend has a nice and toned body. He suddenly realized that he's thinking something about his best friend. He don't understand himself why he is now feeling this to his bestfriend like he finds Dean very attractive, handsome and y. Baekhyun was still staring at Dean when his bestfriend noticed Baekhyun just standing like a statue and just looking at him.

"Hey! Baekkie, are you okay? Why are you spacing out? Are you not feeling well?" Dean walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter