First fight

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week and 5 days since Baekhyun became Chanyeol's "boyfriend" and it's nothing but unusual. Like for example, Chanyeol became extra clingy to Baekhyun all of a sudden which he find it very unusual because hello they were just faking this relationship in the first place. Not just that, Chanyeol became more sweet towards him. Everyday he would give flowers and chocolates. Everyday Chanyeol would even messaged him with sweet words which Baekhyun find it odd. And Up to this day, Baekhyun doens't have any single idea why did Chanyeol even made an agreement to be his fake boyfriend for 70 days. They were so many girls or even guys on their school who will do anything just to be with Chanyeol and yet Chayeol still choose him. He's now sitting on the bench at the basketball court inside the gym while watching Chanyeol practiced with his baskteball teammates. Maybe he should talk to Chanyeol about this and maybe just maybe he will just end this silly agreement between them. A few minutes later, Chanyeol called for a 10 minute break. He slowly walked towards Baek who he noticed was in a deep thought. He sat beside him but still Baekhyun didn't noticed him at all. He poked Baekhyun's left cheek making Baekhyun knew of his existence.

"H-hey Chanyeol. How long have you been sitting here?"

"Long enough to see you spacing out. So what are you doing here Babe?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Can you please drop the babe thing Chanyeol. Nobody's watching us ok? And have you forgotten you texted me to go here and watched you practice with your team?" Baekhyun now looked kinda irritated but for Chanyeol he still looks cute. Chanyeol just giggled

"No. I will call you Babe anytime that I want. And yeah, I totally forgot about me inviting you here. So, did you bring my request, the water and chips?"

"Yeah I brought your request. Hey Wait a minute, did you just made me your boyfriend just so you can command someone anytime you want?" Baekhyun said while shoving the water bottle and a pack of chips on Chanyeol's sweaty chest

"Thank you Babe. And no, I made you my boyfriend because.... because..." Chanyeol was looking everywhere as if thinking for the next word to say while scratching his head.

"Because?"

"B-because, It's a secret. Yeah! No need for you to know Babe." Baekhyun just maked face at Chanyeol. Then he suddenly remembered he need to ask something to Chanyeol. 

"Oh Chanyeol, before I forgot I need to ask you something." Hearing Baekhyun's serious voice, Chanyeol knew that it's a serious matter.

"Ok, its sound so serious. So what is it babe?" Baekhyun ignored the word babe and just continued asking Chanyeol.

"I just wanted to ask something about the fake "boyfriend" thing."

"What about it?" Baekhyun you can do it! Just ask him already 

"I just wanted to know why did you choose me as your fake boyfriend in the first place? I mean why me?" Chanyeol scrunched his face upon hearing this.

"Why not you?" Baekhyun face palmed himself. It will be so hard to explain this to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol you don't understand. What I am trying to say is that there so many people here girls or even guys who have a crush on you and are willing to be your boyfriend. So why choose me? First of all, I'm just new here. Second, We don't love each other and Lastly, The one that I have a crush on is Dean, my best friend and not you"

"And what made you sure that I don't have feelings for you?" Baekhyun got shocked with what Chanyeol just said. Is he playing with me? Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and he saw that the taller had a serious face

"Chanyeol, can you just stop playing with me? You the biggest player suddenly have a feelings for me? Stop joking." Baekhyun let out a sarcastic laugh at Chanyeol. 

"You know what Baek. I don't want to talk about this bullsh*t right now. Okay?" Chanyeol threw the bottle of water on the side and stood up getting his duffle bag.

"W-wait Chanyeol. I'm just asking. No need for you to be angry okay? Hey!"

"You are still my boyfriend. End of discussion!" Chanyeol walked out from Baekhyun. Some of the basketball members approached the walking Chanyeol but instead moved backwards when they saw Chanyeol's dark aura. Sehun and Jongin looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter