What the?

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: A little bit of swearing words in this chapter..

 

 

 

 

********************

The next day, Baekhyun decided to wait for Chanyeol to pick him up from his house so they could go to school together but after 30 minutes of waiting, it never happened. So he just decided to walked by himself towards the school. He's been thinking that maybe Chanyeol was still mad at him for whatever happened yesterday. A few minutes later, he was now walking on the hallway of the school. He noticed that students were looking at him with disgusted faces. Some were even whispering while looking at him. Baekhyun heard some of the whispering..

"Look at him. How dare he did that to Chnayeol.." one girl said to her friends.

"I know, looking so innocent outside but a inside.." the other girl answered. Then they laughed so loud.

"What is wrong with them?" Baekhyun just shrugged it off. He just walked straight to his locker to get his books. The moment he opened his locker he was surprised to see a dead rat inside with a paper posted that says "YOU SMELLED LIKE THIS RAT ! GET LOST!." He looked at his surroundings and noticed that almost all of the students were just looking at him. He decided to get a big paper from his bag and pick up the dead rat and threw it on the garbage bin. He also crumpled the paper posted inside his locker and threw in the garbage bin. He locked his locker and walked straight to his class. The moment he entered the class, almost all of his classmates stopped talking with each other then looked at him. He decided to ignored the stares and walked towards his seat. His friends Kyungsoo and Luhan went towards him with worried faces.

"Baek are you ok?" Luhan suddenly asked

"Ah. Besides the unusual stares I got since I entered the school, well yeah. Why did you asked Lu?"

"Just look at this Baek. There's someone spreading a picture of you and Dean hugging each other all over the school." Kyungsoo gave his phone to Baekhyun. The moment he looked at Kyungsoo's phone, there really was a picture of him and Dean hugging and he remembered it clearly because it happened just yesterday.

"So? I don't see anything wrong with me hugging my best friend.." Baekhyun reasoned out.

"Of course we know Baek. But almost all of the student's especially Chanyeol's fan girls thought that you were cheating behind Chanyeol's back." Luhan said.

"I am clearly not cheating on Chanyeol. Why am I even explaining myself? They don't even deserved an explanation." Baekhyun was getting mad. He's not doing anything wrong but he's the one looking like the bad guy here. He searched for his best friend inside the class but he didn't see him.

"By the way, Have you two seen Dean?" Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at each other.

"We saw him awhile ago then 5 boys from the other class asked Dean to come with them."

"What? Do you know where did they go?" his friends was about to answer Baekhyun when someone from other class run to their class..

"Guys, t-there's someone fighting at the school garden. I think one of them was in your class." the boy from other class said then run towards the garden. All of the students including Baekhyun and his friends run to the garden. Baekhyun was shocked to see Dean being surrounded with 5 boys.  Dean's face was covered with bruises and a blood on his lower lip. Baekhyun run towards them then harshly pushed the five boys away from Dean. Dean suddenly collapsed and Baekhyun succesfully catches him. 

"Dean, Dean wake up! Wake up Dean!" Baekhyun shook Dean's face softly. Dean was not responding. Then Baekhyun looked at the students who were watching them.

"What the hell do you want from us? We didn't do anything wrong to all of you?" Baekhyun shouted towards the students. He looked at the students then saw Chanyeol and his friends looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter