Realization and Confusion

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning and Baekhyun was eating breakfast before going to school. He was really nervous on how will the students from his school will react on his new look. He was nervous that people will not like it. Suddenly there was someone knocking at the door. Baekhyun got his bag and went towards the door and opened it..

"Good Morning Chan-yeo..... Oh! Hi Dean." Baekhyun got shocked to see his best friend standing infront of him. He got used to Chanyeol always coming to his house. Dean got amazed to see Baekhyun's new hairstyle.

"W-wow! You look amazing Baek." Dean said while still keeping his eyes on Baekhyun's new look.

"Y-yeah, T-thanks Dean. I'm sorry I thought you were Chanyeol y-yeah.." Baekhyun shyly looked away at Dean. Even himself dont know why he assumed that Chanyeol was the one knocking and not his best friend.

"Yeah. I-it's fine Baek. I just came here because I wanna ask you to go to school together."

"Okay sure." Baekhyun closed and locked the door. Instead of riding the bus, they've decided to just walked on the streets since it's not that hot outside and their school was not that far. They were just quiet while walking but it's not like an awkward silence. 

"Baek, i just wanna say you look really great on your new look. Like really good." Baekhyun smiled and thanked Dean for the compliment. But something that Baekhyun noticed was that when Dean complimented him just now he didn't feel anything like he didn't even blushed nor his heartbeat fasten like he used to. Maybe I'm just adapting again on being with Dean since it's Chanyeol who I am always with. They entered the gate to their school but stopped when they saw Chanyeol standing at the porch like he's waiting for someone. The moment Chanyeol looked at their way and saw Baekhyun, he showed his charming smile and walked towards them. He stopped infront of Baekhyun and gave him a bouquet of red roses that he's been holding. All the students who saw this moment got shocked because 1) They have the same hair 2) Chanyeol was so sweet for giving Baekhyun another bouquet of roses.

"Good Morning Babe. How do you like the flowers?" Chanyeol said still plastering his charming smile.

"G-good Morning too Chanyeol. Thanks for the flowers. They're nice." Baekhyun said and smelled the flowers.

"Good morning Chanyeol!" Dean suddenly greeted. Chanyeol just looked at him as if he didn't noticed Dean awhile ago.

"Ah, Yeah. Good Morning too Dean." Chanyeol gave a small smile at Dean.  "C'mon Baek let's go now to class." Chanyeol said then suddenly hold Baekhyun's hand then walked away. Dean just looked at them with a bit of an annoyed face then followed them. Almost all of the students they've passed by looked at two of them making Baekhyun bowed his head and looked on the ground. Chanyeol who noticed it just lifted Baekhyun face and gave an encouraging smile.

"Don't look down Babe. You look great. Trust me." Chanyeol whispered at Baekhyun making him blushed. They entered their classroom and all the students suddenly looked at them including Kyungsoo and Luhan who are chit chatting. They just ignored the stares and sat on their respective seats.

"Wow! What happened Baek?" Luhan asked.

"Why Lu? Does it look bad?" Baek said while holding his newly silver hair. Luhan and Kyungsoo shook their heads.

"No Baek. It really suits you. It's just that were surprised that you and Chanyeol have the same hair color." Kyungsoo explained.

"Ah.. Chanyeol was the one who chose this hair color for me. We went to a salon last Saturday." Baekhyun shyly said.

"Ah..So you two are really serious being together huh?" Luhan asked. Baekhyun thinked for a few seconds what Luhan have just asked. Me and Chanyeol? Serious relationship? But is was just fake right?

"Yo Baek! You're spacing out. So are you two really in a serious relationship?" Luhan asked again.

"Y-yes. I-I think so." Baekhyun said while averting his gaze away from his friends.

"Baek? Are you hiding something from us?"

"Huh? H-hiding something? W-why would you even say that?"

"Baek, we're you friends right? You know you can tell us anything right?" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun thanked that the teacher arrived at the classroom. Kyungsoo and Luhan went back to their seats. Student's were listening to the teacher's lesson while Baekhyun was just on a deep thought about what Luhan and Kyungsoo have just said. Should I tell them about  the truth? Should I tell him that Chanyeol and I were not real boyfriends? I really don't know what to do. 

 

During lunch time, Kyungsoo and Luhan still doesn't stop bothering Baekhyun. They kept asking him if he was hiding something from them. Baekhyun would just shook his head and say no but knowing Kyungsoo and Luhan they don't buy Baekhyun's answer.

"Baek, just please tell us your secret. I know you were hiding something from us right Soo?" Luhan said looking at Kyungsoo.

"Yeah Baek. Don't worry it will only be our little secret. We will not tell anybody" Baekhyun thought for a few seconds then sighed

"Ok Ok, I will tell you but promise me you will not tell anyone, When I mean anyone even Dean. Ok?" Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded their heads. Thank god Dean have something to do so he was not eating lunch with them or else..

"So what is it?" Here it goes

"It's about me and Chanyeol.. We kinda like.." Luhan with his overdramatic expression suddenly covered his mouth with his hands.

"Don't tell me Baek you're pregnant?"

"W-WHAT? Me? P-pregnant? Are you serious Lu. Of course I am not. We haven't even had y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter