Q & A

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their forceful agreement at the chnaging room, Baekhyun hurriedly walked to the gym passing Chnayeol who just chuckled at the scene. Almost all his classmates were already there. Baekhyun looked around and looked for his friends Kyungsoo and Luhan and of course his bestfriend / secret crush  Dean. As soon as he saw them he waved and hurriedly walked towards them.

"Hey Baek, finally you are here!" Kyungsoo and Luhan both said at the same time making them laughed at each other. 

"HAHAHA. Yeah Baek, why do you took so long changing?" Dean asked while looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun blushed remembering what happened just awhile ago at the changing room with him and Chnayeol.

"Ah. I j-just had a hard time f-finding my PE uniform. Yeah!" Baekhyun stuttered. Baekhyun knows that he needs to keep his mouth shut and not tell his friends especially Dean about Chnayeol's proposal of being his boyfriend or else he will be bombarded with questions. The lessons started just few minutes later. The teacher told the class on what they will do for the whole term that they are gonna be together. After discussing the syllabus, the gym teacher told everyone that they can now do what they wanted to do since it is only the first day of PE class. Some of the students decided to play volleyball while some decided to play Basketball. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Dean and Baekhyun decided to just chill out at the bench for the rest of the PE class. They decided to ask questions that they wanted to ask to each other. Kyungsoo was the first to be asked..

"So, Kyungsoo. How many boyfriends did you already have?" Dean nonchalantly asked. Kyungsoo blushed at the sudden question asked to him.

"B-boyfriend? B-but I-im not gay?" Kyungsoo answered while stuttering. He just denied to Dean and Baekhyun that he is gay. He is afraid that they will not like him for being gay and that they will stop being friends with him if he admit it to them.

"Kyungsoo, it's okay if you are gay. You don't have to deny it to us. It's totally fine with us, right Baek?" Dean looked at Baekhyun

"Yes Kyungsoo. I think there is nothing wrong with being gay." Baekhyun said while nodding his head.

"Well, Soo. They already said it. You don't have to deny it anymore. So answer Dean's question already." Luhan teasing Kyungsoo who just can't help but blushed madly.

"O-ok. To answer Dean's question, I n-neverhad a boyfriend." Kyungsoo shyly answered.

"Wow! No boyfriend since birth? With that cute face of yours and you never had a boyfriend." Dean said with Baekhyun agreeing to him.

"Y-yes. T-that's the truth."

"Okay. I will asked Dean next." Luhan can't contain his excitement. He just wanted to take this opportunity to ask this one question to Dean to prove his theory about something.

"Okay Luhan. I will answer your question truthfully, I promise."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter