Misunderstanding

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 25th day of Baekhyun being Chanyeol's "boyfriend". Everything seems normal except that him and Chanyeol became more closer to each other. It became a habit that everyday after class Chanyeol would go to Baekhyun's house and stayed there for hours. They would practically just watched tv, eat, or stay at Baekhyun's room and just listen to music. All of the students also noticed this kind of thing between the two especially Luhan and Kyungsoo who were the only two who knew the whole truth about Chanyeol and Baekhyun's "fake relationship". They were always keeping an eye on both of them especially on Baekhyun since they're still having a doubt what was Chanyeol's intention on why he chose Baekhyun to be his boyfriend. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship getting closer, Baekhyun and Dean's relationship as best friend seems to slowly drifting apart. They seldom walked together to school or went home from school together. They also don't text or call each other unlike before. Even Dean stop going to Baekhyun's house which he always do before Chanyeol came into Baekhyun's life. So Dean decided to man up and couragely asked Baekhyun to go with him and eat somewhere after school. Of course, Baekhyun said yes knowing he's neglecting Dean's presence although not intentionally. After Class, Baekhyun went straight to his locker and put back his books. A few seconds later, Chanyeol appeared and went towards him..

"Hi Babe!" Chnayeol said while leaning on the locker beside Baekhyun's while plastering a smile on his face.

"Oh! Hi Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled at him.

"So are you ready to go home now? I brought some CD's of mine that we can listen to in your house." Baekhyun closed and locked his locker then looked at Chanyeol.

"Well about that. Chanyeol I'm sorry, I'm not going home with you today." Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a small smile. Chanyeol just gave him a confused look.

"You're not going home with me? But why babe?" How can I explain it 

"Its just that D-Dean invited me to go out and eat somewhere with him now and..."

"And?"

"I said yes. so yeah." Baekhyun said while holding the straps of his backpack.

"But why did you say yes? I thought were going together at your house everyday after school." Chanyeol reasoned out. Baekhyun just looked at him with a questioning look.

"Chanyeol, are you ok? Of course I would say yes to Dean because he's my best friend. I've been neglecting his presence unintentionnally because I'm with you everyday. I just thought that I should made up for it." 

"Oh! So you're telling me that it was my fault because you're always with me? That it was me who's the reason why you and your best friend or should I say secret crush was drifting apart? Am I right?" Chanyeol said with a loud voice.

"What? Chanyeol what is wrong with you? I'm just saying that I am making up for the times that I unintentionally neglected Dean. I never said anything about you being the one at fault. So can you please just stop." Baekhyun don't understand why Chanyeol was acting that way. He didn't do anything wrong for Chanyeol to be mad at him.

"You know what, fine! Do whatever you want with your life! Since I'm just only your fake boyfriend. I'm out of here. Have fun!" Chanyeol sarcastically said then turned around and walked away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun just stood on his spot absorbing what just happened. He looked at Chanyeol's back until it disappeared from his sight. He don't understand why Chanyeol was acting like a possessive boyfriend to him.

"What are you doing Chanyeol? I really don't understand you." Baekhyun whispered to himself. He failed to noticed that his best friend was walking towards him.

"Hey Baek. Are you ready to go? Sorry I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter