Is it the end?

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek, I think we need to talk." Chanyeol said with serious tone.

"Yeah, I think we really need to talk Park Chanyeol.."  Baekhyun answered. Baekhyun looked at his friends signalling to go ahead and just leave the two of them alone to talk. Kyungsoo and Luhan patted Baekhyun's back then went away from them. Baekhyun started walking towards the garden with Chanyeol following him. Baekhyun suddenly stopped on his track and turned around and faced Chanyeol.

"Now talk.." Baekhyun said. 

"I just wanted to know whether the pictures are...." Chanyeol didn't even finished his sentence when he heard Baekhyun laughing loudly. Chanyeol just looked at Baekhyun with a questioning look. A few seconds later, Baekhyun stopped from laughing and looked straight into Chanyeol's face.

"I knew it. I knew you were like them Chanyeol." Baekhyun slightly smirked

"W-What?"

"You want to know the truth? Yes, the picture that's been circulating throughout the whole school was real. Dean and I hugged each other.."

"B-but why Baek? You do know that you have a boyfriend a-and yet you're hugging someone else.. H-How could you even do that?"

"Why Chanyeol? You're asking me why I did that? It's simple, we hugged each other because we're best friends. Is it wrong for the two of us to hugged each other because we just really missed each other?" Baekhyun said with a hurt expression on his face. "Now you tell me Chanyeol? Is there something wrong with that?" 

"B-Baek. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I-I should have asked you first." Baekhyun just smile sadly.

"Chanyeol that's the point. You should have asked me first before you conclude something on your mind." Baekhyun eyes were now watery.

"I-I know and I'm sorry for that Babe. I should have.." Chanyeol was about to hold Baekhyun's hand when Baekhyun step backwards.

"Babe? Wow. Oh! I totally forgot we are still in a relationship. Tell me, why didn't you even defended Dean when those guys beated him up? Why didn't you even defended me from those girls awhile ago at the canteen? You just looked at me as if you don't even know me. Oh who am I kidding? Of course, you wouldn't defend me because our relationship was just fake from the start." Baekhyun sadly smiled while prevented the tears from falling down on his eyes.

"B-Babe-"

"No Chanyeol. I'm okay. I totally understand. Don't you worry. There's only 54 days left until this pathetic agreement will end and you will be free again. I-I gotta go." Baekhyun didn't even waited for Chanyeol to speak. He went straight to the clinic. Before entering the clinic, he wiped his tears and took a deep breath before opening the door. He slowly walked straight to Dean's bed with Kyungsoo and Luhan sitting on the side.

"Oh Baek. Dean is now awake. He's been asking about you." Luhan said. Baekhyun smiled then walked towards Dean who was laying on the clinic's bed.

"Are you ok Dean? How are you feeling?" Baekhyun said while inspecting the bruises on Dean's face. Dean just laughed softly at Baekhyun.

"Hey! Why are you laughing at me?" Baekhyun pouted cutely.

"Nothing Baek.. You just looked so cute being worried about me." Dean's said with a teasing tone on his voice.

"Of course I should be worried. You're my best friend."

"Oh ok ok. Fine. Stop pouting now Baek. Hmmm By the way, have you already talk to Chanyeol? Have you explain what really happened." Hearing Chanyeol's name being mentioned, Baekhyun's face suddenly became sad and Dean noticed it. 

"What happened Baek? Did Chanyeol got mad at you?" Baekhyun shook his head

"No. Actually, we've already talked about it. You have nothing to worry about. Chanyeol already know the truth." Baekhyun smiled a little.

"Thank god! Or else Chanyeol might get mad and just punched me on the face.." Dean jokingly said.

"Of course not Dean. Chanyeol is not like that." Baekhyun smiled. Kyungsoo and Luhan who were just observing the two sensed that something bad happened during Chanyeol and Baekhyun talk awhile ago. They both agreed to just asked Baekhyun later. A few minutes later, the school nurse told them that Dean was now ok and he can already go home. They helped Dean to stand up. Luhan decided to carried Dean's bag while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo assisted Dean on walking. They hailed a cab then went straight to Dean's house. They assisted him  up to his room. Thank god that Dean's parents were out of town for two weeks or else they don't know how to explain what happened to Dean's face. They stayed there for a couple of minutes then decided to bid goodbye to Dean. As they were walking towards Baekhyun's house, Kyungsoo and Luhan decided that it's the perfect time to asked Baekhyun about his talk with Chanyeol.

"Baek, I'm sorry to ask this.... but are you ok? What happened to your talk with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun suddenly stopped on walking. Maybe I should tell them what happened. Baekhyun thought 

"Baek, you can tell us what happened." Kyungsoo said

"He asked about the picture. I told him that the picture was real. He asked me why did I hugged Dean... Itold him because we just really missed each other. But you know what hurts me the most? It's the fact that...that he didn't even asked me first and just believed what other people were saying." Baekhyun said while turning around and smiled sadly to his friends.

"Baek I think it's better if you just end your agreement with Chanyeol." Luhan suddenly said.

"Lu, what are you even saying?" Kyungsoo interjected

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter