Innocent meets the Player

Willing Victim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright and sunny morning. Baekhyun is now walking from his house going to his school. It's his first day studying at his new school, SM HIGH. It was a new environment for him especially that before he was just home schooled and now he will study together with other students. He was really nervous that he will have to interact with other people unlike when he's homeschooled the only people who he is interacting with are only his tutor and his best friend Dean. Baekhyun and Dean were bestfriend since babies. Their parents were also best friend since high school and up until now they still are. To add to that, they are also neighbors. The only difference between the two of them is Baekhyun was homeschooled since he was little up until last year while Dean's been studying in school since he was little.

 

Baekhyun finally entered the school. He is now looking for his class right now. It is already 6:45am and his first class is about to start at 7 am. He really have no idea where it is because his new school is really big. He was going left and right, back and forth when suddenly he bumped into someone and he fell with his first.

"Ouch! My hurts" Baekhyun hissed while standing up and rubbing his . He didn't noticed that the person he collided with was still standing infront of him. The person coughed fakely just to get Baekhyun's attention. Hearing this, Baekhyun whipped his head and look infront of him to see someone so familiar to him. That person cheekily smiled at him.

"D-Dean? Is that you? Why are you here? I thought you are studying at Seoul High?" Baekhyun bombarded his best friend with questions. Dean just laughed at him because Baekhyun looks cute right now like a lost puppy.

"woah!!! woah there Baekkie! One question at a time.. Well first, yes it's me, your most handsome bestfriend. I am here because I decided to transfer here so that you will not be alone. Great right?" 

"Really? You transfer here just to be with me? How sweet! hey! Are you inlove with me Dean?" Baekhyun said while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"W-WHAT? I-inlove with y-you? You wish B-baek!" Dean just laughed it off.

"Well why are you stuttering if you are not inlove with me, Hmm??" Baekhyun just love to tease his best friend.

"Well, you shock me with the question. Well Maybe, You are the one whose inlove with me? ah! ah!" Dean was now the one teasing Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter