Random Drabble Chapter: PROTECT SEONKYU!

Soulmates

  Sungjong let his feet touch the floor quietly, eyes narrowing slightly. 
  Today was like many others, where Seonkyu and his parents were out of the country, and their soulmates were staying over. 
  For one thing, Sungjong had absolutely no objections to sleepovers. None at all. 
  Why would he, when he was allowed to bury his face in Myungsoo's chest and wrap his arms around the older boy, letting himself just relax and be with his soulmate? Why would he, when he loved the feel of Myungsoo's fingers in his hair as their mouth and body spoke words of love?
  The answer was simple: Seonkyu and Moonsoo could very well be doing the same thing, and Seonkyu was anything but allowed to have at the mere age of fourteen! 
  Although, Sungjong did sometimes feel sorry Moonsoo because of the many blue balls the young boy probably has, Moonsoo himself was too young in Sungjong's eyes to engage in such activities. Thankfully, Myungsoo thought so too. 
  "You going to peek on them again?" Myungsoo asked groggily, whining slightly as he reached out his arms in an attempt to win Sungjong over and get him back into bed. 
  No luck there. 
  "Of course! Who knows what your brother is doing to innocent Seonkyu. Probably defiling him," Sungjong grumbled, stretching slightly and feeling his shoulder crack. 
  Myungsoo rolled his eyes, pushing himself up and grabbing Sungjong's arm. 
  "Come on, come back to bed. We can let them be for just one night," Myungsoo urged, sighing when Sungjong shot him a scandalised look. With a chuckle, he pushed himself out of bed and wrapped his arms around Sungjong from the back, nosing the younger's neck. 
  "M-Myungsoo, I really should go check on them," Sungjong stuttered out, and Myungsoo hummed as they waddled awkwardly towards Seonkyu's room, Myungsoo not willing to let go of Sungjong's warm body in the chilly night. 
  They entered Seonkyu's room without discrete, and all Sungjong could do was blink because he never thought that anything could look THIS adorable. 
  They were both on Seonkyu's bed, Seonkyu head on his soulmate's chest as they slept, homework placed all around them. The light was still on, letting Sungjong get a VIP view of the stupid smiles on their faces as they slept. 
  Sungjong gasped as he smiled widely, before he turned around and exited the room, switching off the lights. 
  "See, I told you there was no need to worry. Let's go back to sleep now," Myungsoo yawned, placing a kiss on Sungjong's neck. Sungjong huffed, turning around and placing a kiss on Myungsoo's lips, placating his whiny soulmates. 
  "Okay, okay, you."

A/N: So im having trouble thinking of what to write for the epilogue so here's a random short chapter inspired by a comment! Thank you commenter! (Sorry if it's bad) [im in the hospital now and just needed something to pass time] {wrote this in 15 minutes I'm sorry}