Chapter 16 (I don't know)

Soulmates

  Myungsoo didn't know what the should do. He knew you should call an ambulance and try to stop the blood flowing from the cuts on Sungjong's wrists. Yet, his body was overwhelmed with the instinct to run. To run away from the horrible sight before him. To run away from the sight of his soulmate bleeding out and dying before him. He wanted to close his eyes and escape everything. He didn't want to see what was happening. 
  "Hyung, snap out of it!" Moonsoo urged, tugging urgently on Myungsoo's hand. "I've called for an ambulance, they will be arriving here shortly. In the meantime, help stop the blood." Myungsoo breathed deeply before looking at his brother, nodding once. He could do this, he had to. His soulmate could be dying right before his very eyes and he couldn't not do anything. 
  Myungsoo rushed forward, taking off his jacket and pressing them against the cuts on Sungjong's wrist, the same way Seonkyu was doing. Myungsoo glanced at Seonkyu. His face, how filled of worry they were. His eyes showed confusion and despair, showed the pain of seeing one's loved one so fragile in their hands. Myungsoo's heart pained for Seonkyu. To see one's brother in such a state, one that he had grown undeniably close to in such a short time, must have been a huge shock to him. Even more than it was to Myungsoo, since he knew nothing about the scars. 
  "Seon...kyu?" A voice rasped, and Myungsoo's head snapped up to see Sungjong's eyes opened. His voice was weak but thank god he still could speak. And then Myungsoo felt it. The tugging of Sungjong's hand, trying to get away from his jacket. It hurt him, to know that Sungjong, despite being so weak, still had the will to move away from him. But guess that goes to show just how much Myungsoo had hurt Sungjong. He deserved it. 
  "Hyung! Don't talk, an ambulance will be here shortly, you're going to be okay!" Seonkyu said, tears falling down his face. Sungjong shifted his eyes slowly, now looking at Seonkyu. His lips lifted weakly in a half hearted smile.  
  "The hospital again... Huh?" He murmured, and Myungsoo's eyes widened when he realised what he meant. This- this wasn't the first time Sungjong had hurt himself to such an extent. And it probably won't be the last, either. 
  Just then, the sound of rapid and heavy footsteps sounded in the doorway, and the paramedics appeared, taking control of the situation. 
  Despite how much reluctance he felt, he had let Seonkyu be the one allowed into the ambulance while he and Moonsoo took the cab. His face was probably the last Sungjong wanted to see, anyway. 

  Myungsoo couldn't stop pacing. The first thing that the paramedics had done was wheel Sungjong straight into the emergency room. Seonkyu had tried to follow, only to be pushed away by nurses as they rushed into the room. It had taken a lot of comforting on Moonsoo's part before Seonkyu's sobs had turned to sniffles. 
  Myungsoo groaned, rubbing his face. He felt so guilty, heart so heavy. He had an inkling why Sungjong had cut himself today. The only thing that had happened to him was Myungsoo showing him Hoya. Myungsoo sighed. 
  This was all his fault. If only he was strong enough to stand up against his parents. If only his uncle wasn't the damn ing Mafia he would be so scared-
  "Hyung?" A voice prodded, and Myungsoo looked down at Moonsoo. Myungsoo looked towards the chairs and saw Seonkyu asleep. 
  "How are you feeling?" Moonsoo asked when Myungsoo kept quiet. Myungsoo blinked as he processed the words. 
  "I feel like . Sungjong is like this.... Be cause of me." He stressed the last part, voice trembling from the intensity of his damn emotions. He slid down the wall, burying his face in his knee as he sobbed loudly, hiccupping. He felt arms encircle him and let his younger brother hold him. Let his younger brother try to hold him together because he was barely together at all. 

  'Sungjong's fine' Moonsoo texted Myungsoo once the nurses and doctor emerged from the room, wiping sweat off their faces. Myungsoo had left after his parents called him for dinner with his fiancé. 
  Moonsoo's heart pained for his older brother. He knew how much Myungsoo had looked forward to meeting his soulmate. There were nights when the both of them would stay up and talk about how they thought their future Soulmate was going to be. Myungsoo had wished for someone kind and beautiful, cute and wonderful. And to Moonsoo, it was obvious that Myungsoo saw all those qualities in Sungjong. 
  But his parents. Damn his parents. Giving Myungsoo false hope when he was young only to break his heart by telling him that in a world where Soulmates existed, he was to be in an arranged marriage with some guy with a face. 
  And the worst thing was that Myungsoo couldn't even date Sungjong behind their parents' back. Their uncle was the Mafia, and their father's business greatly funded the underground business. His uncle would gladly do anything to make it so that the money he received was greater. Killing Sungjong would be as easy as killing an ant. 
  Moonsoo put away his phone as he followed Seonkyu into Sungjong's room. Seonkyu immediately rushed towards him, and Sungjong opened his eyes, looking dazedly around. 
  It... Kind of hurt Moonsoo himself, to see Sungjong in such a state. He was actually glad that Myungsoo wouldn't be here to see this. 
  "M-Myung....soo?" Sungjong croaked out, eyes still searching the room. Seonkyu shared a look with Moonsoo that didn't go missing in Sungjong's eyes. He exhaled deeply, eyes falling shut. 
  "With his fian...cé, huh?" Sungjong asked, before his chest moved up and down at a steady pace. 
  "Hyung, why must your parents be such monsters?" Seonkyu asked as tears fell from his face. Moonsoo immediately enveloped him in a hug, placing his chin on top of the younger's head. 
  "I don't know, Seonkyu. I'm so sorry."

A/N: YAY SUNGJONGS NOT DEAD! Sorry for the cliffhanger the last chapter guys😂 Hope you guys like this chapter and do let me know what you think of it💖