Chapter 31 (FLUFF)

Soulmates

  Myungsoo wasn't sure if it was because the ingredients were super fresh, the chicken arrived quickly so it was still hot or because he was eating with Sungjong but the food tasted absolutely divine. 
  It wasn't steak or anything high class like he was used to and yet, the chicken tasted better than any he had ever tried. 
  "I will never get enough of this," Seonkyu exclaimed, shoving his mouth full of chicken. Myungsoo laughed as he spooned some rice, bringing it to his mouth and smiling at the taste. 
  The rice tasted like any other normal white rice, except better. Much better. Or maybe Myungsoo was just biased because Sungjong had made it. Either way, Myungsoo was savouring each mouthful, occasionally making exaggerated hums of approval that has Sungjong blushing. 
  When he paused in his eating, he reached his chopsticks out towards the chicken, only for it to click with Sungjong's. They stared at each other with wide eyes before Sungjong pulled back, trying to feign indifference as he shoved rice into his mouth. But Myungsoo wasn't going to let this opportunity slip. 
  Using his chopsticks, he picked the piece of chicken up and inched closer to Sungjong, bringing it to Sungjong's face. 
  "W-what are you doing?" Sungjong stuttered, looking away. 
  "I'm trying to feed you. Now say 'aaaah'." Myungsoo cooed, bringing it to Sungjong's lips and frowning when he didn't open his mouth. 
  "I can do it myself," Sungjong murmured, chopsticks coming up to try and snatch the piece of chicken away, eyes narrowing when Myungsoo moved his hand away. 
  "Come on, please," Myungsoo pleaded, even going as far as to pout. 
  How was Sungjong supposed to fight against that? Reluctantly, he opened his mouth and let Myungsoo feed him, blushing heavily before looking away, thanking Myungsoo before going back to eating his rice. 
  If that didn't make Myungsoo feel accomplished, nothing else would've. 

  "Ice cream!" Seonkyu exclaimed happily, bringing the bowls towards the other three who were in the living room playing cards. 
  "Oh thank god. I was getting sick of Myungsoo-hyung cheating all the time." Moonsoo laughed, sticking his tongue out at his older brother. Myungsoo glared, accepting the bowl. 
  "Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to accuse people of cheating to make yourself look good in front of Seonkyu." Myungsoo refuted, smiling in victory when Moonsoo blushed, Seonkyu already teasing him. 
  "You are so mean to your brother," Sungjong pointed out, sitting himself in front of Myungsoo. Before the latter could say anything, a spoon was in his mouth. He blinked, and looked at Sungjong as the taste of ice cream flooded his tastebuds. 
  "That was for just now," Sungjong told him, reaching forward to take Myungsoo's unused spoon. 
  Yes, Myungsoo was a happy guy. 

  "So we'll see you tomorrow?" Seonkyu asked, still clinging onto Moonsoo. Sungjong vaguely wondered if he would ever be that way with Myungsoo. 
  "Yup, we will come pick you up in the morning as well." Moonsoo assured him, patting him on the head. 
  "Although, it's quite dangerous for you guys to go back at this time." Sungjong pointed out, looking at the time. Ten at night, that was how late it was. 
  "Hey, what about they stay over tomorrow night?" Seonkyu asked, voice trembling from excitement. Sungjong frowned. 
  "We can't possibly just invite them over. Don't you need permission to-"
  "I will take that as a yes!" Seonkyu cut him off, leaving Sungjong to stare open-mouthed at all three of them. 
  "So remember to bring some clothes to school tomorrow, okay?" Seonkyu told them, before quickly shutting the door in their faces. 
  "Seonkyu, did you just..."
  "Yes I did, and you are happy about it. Don't deny it hyung." Seonkyu teased, causing Sungjong to tsk and look away. 
  But it was true. The bubbly feeling in Sungjong's heart could be none other then happiness and excitement itself. 

A/N: THREE UPDATES IN THREE DAYS?! *FALLS TO THE FLOOR* Let's ignore the fact that this is rather short. I don't know what I just did with this chapter but I had to remember 'fluff fluff fluff'. There's probably going to be another chapter of fluff before it goes back to being angsty. I most probably won't update tomorrow because I have band practice but I hope y'all are satisfied for the time being!