Chapter 7

New Life

Im sitting on my campus's park bench, waiting for baby Jung to finish her classes. She texted me earlier asking whether skhe can swing by and kill some times at my place, Jessica is out of town for some days so she just dont wanna be home alone.

"Hei you" I turn my head to where the voice come, Amber. "Heii what are you doing here? Didnt you get my text? I'll ride home with Kr.." she cuts me off mid-sentence.

"Relax, im here to see Donghae" i nod and she seated herself beside me, i move to the side give her more space.

"Why arent you in class?skipping class?" She nudges me, teasing.

"I did not!" I shot her my glare, gaining her grin.

"My classes over, im here waiting for Krystal" i explain as i pointing to Krystal's building.

"Is she going to sleeping over since Jessica is out of town?" Amber casually asks, leaning back to the bench.

"I dont know, maybe, she didn...but wait, how do you know?" Amber shifting uncomfortably, my question catches her off guard.

"Uhm.. well sh..she texted me earlier" now she scratching random spot on her forehead, her eyes couldnt meet mine as she said so.

I can feel her being uncomfortable but i dont get why would she? I mean of course you can text your friend and tell them whatever you want, right?

Just then Krystal comes out of the building. Amber waves to her excitedly. Krystal does the same and then she makes her way to us. Her eyes doesnt even leave Amber. Is she meeting Amber or is she meeting me? I choose to just shutup and see whats going on.

"Your class dismissed earlier" Krystal says to Amber. She doesnt even bother to greet me, what the hell? I shift my glance between the two of them.

"Yea it did, so i thought we could grab some lunch before i drive us back home?" I slowly losing my presence, i think they totally forget that im here.

So can someone explain to me whats going on? I thought Krystal would drive me home? But Amber just said that she'd drive us home? And Amber also said that she's here to see Donghae?

"You know what, why dont you guys just go ahead? Something comes up, so yea" Im just too confused to continue, so i just excuse myself, dont bother to hear their answer, i head to Dance department building.

Im searching for handsome face of Donghae. It doesnt take long for me to find him. He just walks out from class.

"Donghae hei dude" i shout to get his attention. He sees me and walks toward me.

"Heii whats up?" He asks leading me to less crowded side of the building.

"Did you planned to meet Amber after your class today?" I ask him, im damn curious now.

"Nope, we havent even reach each other lately, i just got so busy, why? Is everything okay?" He now sounded worry.

"No no, everythings fine, its good that uhm you dont have to see Amber today well uhm i just..uh wanna ask you about you being the actor for my film project, are you uh up for it?" I hold up my glass for my brain now for come up with smooth escape.

So that means those two got it all planned between the two of them? Why the hell Amber lied about meeting Donghae?

Me and Donghae somewhat ended up engage in serious talk about my film project, we're now sitting at the cafetaria. He helps me put together everything even come up with some ideas.

Just then i got a text. I pull out my phone and open the text. Its from Amber. "Is that okay if we drive home without you?" Good thing Amber still remember about me. But i dont feel like dealing with them now, i just got many ideas for my project. So i text her that she can leave without me.

Me and Donghae stayed for few more hours. He also agreed to be my actor and help with some production work. He likes to make up some short video about certain topic or just an aestetic video, so hes familiar with production work. Donghae drove me back after our long discussion, unplanned discussion to be exact, thanks to those aliens.

I enter my flat realizing how tired i am. I see Krystal's shoes, she probably sleeping over considering the time now, 12.47am. As i walk to the kitchen to get some water, i see both Amber and Krystal sitting out at the balcony. They seems really into their conversation, hopefully its not about poop again this time.

It still surprise me how close they become in short period of time. I guess Jessica was being precise about that psychology thing she said some time ago. But some of me kinda feel sad that Krystal doesnt really spend her time with me lately. She usually being all clingy and being the cute lil sis who needs to be taken care of. Did i tell you that Ambers good with taking care and spoiling people? Well maybe Krystal just simply likes the way Amber take care and spoiling her better.

I bring some milk and biscuits with me and enter my room. I grab my phone and text Jessica

"You know Krystal staying over right? She and Amber are inseparatable now! Mission accomplised? x" I pressed send. I immediately get a reply

"I do know she was coming over to yours, thats why i dropped her off today so that she can drive back with you, i dont know anything about shes staying over tho. Good to know they are close now! x" I smile to her reply.

That means Krystal doesnt have her car with her when she texted me. I did texted Amber not to pick me up, assuming Krystal have her car with her, but Amber was there. She said that she was there for Donghae but she also told Krystal that she'd drive us home? They difinitely texted each other but Amber is being secretive about it, as for Krystal she just clueless.

Too tired to continue to work on my project, i finished my milk and biscuit. I walk out my room to the kitchen to wash my glass before go to bed. Wow those two really enjoying each others company, they're still there but now Amber got her guitar. Serenading Krystal? Krystal gaze fixed on Amber, she leaning to the side with her hand on her cheek for support, intense gaze you have there Krys. Amber's wide smile never leave her face. I can only smile seeing them with my curiosity steadily building up, i smell something fishy. I just dont get why would Amber being all secretive about it?

I head back to my room, lock my door behind me and instantly drift off to sleep, im really tired. There is a knock on my door when it feels only couple minutes as i drift to sleep. I groan as i slip out of my blanket to get the door. The door swings open.

"What?" I say to whoever standing there, im too sleepy to recognize them.

"Why did you lock me out? And when did you even back?" I heard Krystals voice. Before i could answer her, she pushs herself into my room.

"I thought you're sleeping at Amber's?" I lock the door behind me and throw myself back to bed. Im honestly too sleep to even have a proper convo.

"Nope, im sleeping with youuu" she says in baby voice, its cute Krys but im too sleepy to respond.

"It feels weird to sleep with her, i dont think i can sleep at all" she adds as she jump in to the bed. Lord i really want to ask why would she feel that way but i barely heard her clearly now. Sorry baby sis, maybe you can tell me stories tomorrow, ive got to sleep now. I know that Krystals pouting now but she also decided to get some sleep. I feel Krystal hand on my shoulder, turning me so that i dont face away from her, facing up to the ceiling instead.

"Sammy? Krystal? Wake up guys" Amber banging on my door. I slightly open my eyes take a look at the time on my phone, its 7.07am.

"Go away Amber, its Saturday, no classes" i shout then burry my face in the pillow.

"No no nope, we gotta shoot some hoops, you promised, remember?" Amber persistantly banging.

"Geez Amber, cant we do it later?" Pressing my face deeper to the pillow. I cant believe this mayhem didnt wake Krystal up, sleepyhead.

"Early morning is the best time for excersice, cmon lets go lets go" why did i say yes to this? I regret it because i have tiring day yesterday.

"Nooooo, go awaayy" Cant she just go play by herself?

"Im not going anywhere Sammy" the bang gets louder.

"Geeezzz Amber fine okay okay stop" i groan. It still didnt wake Krystal up. Gosh this kid is a heavy sleeper. I jump off the bed unlock my door and let Amber in.

"Goodluck waking her up, she didnt move a limb" i lazily walk to bathroom, brush my teeth.

I walked out from the bathroom as i done brushing my teeth, I stopped my step when i see Amber sitting on the floor watching Krystals sleeping instead waking her up. I keep quiet and sneak a look inside. What is she doing? Now she runs her fingers over Krystals hair. Her eyes taking all Krystals beauty in, loving the view, smile never leave her face. Amber runs her fingers down to Krystal's face, setting away some hair string from Krystals face and stop when her finger reach Krystal's lips. Hesitating. Then she hesitantly rubs her thumb along Krystal's lips line. Geez its intents there.

Am I allowed to witness this? Is this make me a creep? But i cant actually move my eyes away from this. Reacting to the touch on her sensitive lips, Krystals slightly move and rubs the back of her hand over her lips as if shes wiping away her drools. Amber throw her head back in amusement try her hardest not to make a sound. Haha to that lil sis.

Amber then scoot closer and put her chin on the edge of the bed, her tip of the nose is only a hair thin away from Krystal's cheek. Well maybe not that close but its real close, sorry i maybe too carried away. I caught myself hoping that Amber would just kiss her already. I knew theres something fishy and seeing this is like a comfirmation.

As Amber about to place her lips on Krystal cheek, i held my breath at the sight, but Krystal squelling and stretch her hands up before open her eyes, completely surprise seeing Ambers face that close. Perfect timing Krys! Amber quickly stand up.

"H hei.. i uh was uhm i i i was about to uh wake you up" Amber's eyes moving to every direction possible, not sure where to look. Krystal still on the bed trying to push away her sleepiness. The air suddenly got awkward and thats when i decide to come to rescue.

"Heii so you awake now sleepyhead" i say as i try to find my jersey.

"Why waking me up this early?" Krystal asks sleepily.

"Honey theres no time cmon lets just go and clean up abit and we ready to go, okay?" I say as i try to help her wake up by pulling her out of the bed. Krystal decided to become a good princess and just head to bathroom not complaining.

"You havent told her huh?" I ask Amber as i make the bed. Amber somehow still there, still stunned.

"Huh? Tell her what?" Oh so shes going to act dumb now? I saw everything you . But i cant actually say so, can i? So i decided to play along, maybe she just not ready to let me know yet.

"What? Did I say something? Sorry im sleepy i probably mumble something weird" I steal a glance, she looks relief now. Just then Krystal came back.

"Okay now go change, we'll play basketball, we're gonna make your working out today, cmon move" Krystal do as she told, she goes to find something in my wardrobe to wear.

"And Amber i think you need to get yourself ready too" i told her and caught her steal a glance toward Krystal. Oh Amber can you be more obvious?

I dont think Krystal realize about this. She probably doesnt even realize that she enjoys Ambers company. Uri baby Jung is just too innocent.

 

 

 

 

 

Note: i guess im not being perfectly clear about things between Sam and Krys, maybe some of you mistakenly take what they have is a romantic feeling, but at this chapter hopefully i clear it up. Sorry for the inconvenient. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think, thanks in advance :)