Chapter 3

New Life

We walk to upper part of the street. This side of the street is quite distinct. The buildings here are fancy. I supposed this area is for the rich. Its incredible how this one neighborhood has various type of people live in. The rich, the modest, the humble, all of them blend in perfectly here creating beautiful harmonious neighborhood.

Im lost in my thought, not anymore when i bump into Krystal who decided to make a sudden stop. "Oops sorry" i say as i taking a step back. "This is me, make sure you remember how to get here" she pointing to a fancy house in front of us. I nod at her demand "Yes Your Highness" i have no idea why i call her that. I can only pray for my safety now. "Good" she flashes me a smirk, satisfied? I dont know.

She leads the way to the front door of her house. The house is big yet humble. Surely a proper place for a princess to resides. How the hell i see her as a princess now?? Doesnt matter! Geez she gives me deadly glare while holding the door open as i freeze stand there admiring the house.

As we get to her room, she points to a fancy chair at the corner of her room, signaling me to take a sit. Then she makes her way out of the room left me there confuse. As fast as she left the room, she comes back to the room with bunch of books on her hands. "These are my sister's, she got her degree 4 years ago, she doesnt need it anymore" she say handing me some of the books.

I look up to her expecting an explanation over this. As if she understand my look, she then say "At the first time we met you said that you take Film making major, so here you go you can have my sister's books, she took the exact same major as you." She explains. I nod my head understand what she's saying and flip through the book in my hand "Thank you so much" I say look up to her. "You're slow and you dont have a good reaction" Krystal mocks me as she throws herself on the couch next to me. "You're scaring me you know that?" Oh God kill me now, why did i say that. "How come?" she calmly says. There is no way out other than explaining. "I dont know, i just got scared. Maybe because you didnt say much and.. and.. your cold stare and i can barely read your face. I have no clue about what you're thinking or else" i dont dare to look into her eyes as i say it. Before she can reply "I'm sorry if i offended you in any way" i say looking to my sweaty palm now. "Then why are you even here?" i cant hear any anger in her tone. I look up to her there is no anger at all. Oh who am I kidding she always have same kind of expression all the time. "Why not? you maybe scary but it doesnt mean i dont wanna be friend of yours" i say firmly. "Thats good then. You can leave now im tired i need some sleep" she got up from the couch and throw herself to her bed.

What the hell was that? Is she mad?If she really is mad, then im not going to piss her even more. So I walk my off of the house with this bunch of books. She could've told me to bring a backpack or something. Somehow i manage to get to my flat safely. I arrange the books Krystal gave me in my room, dont have enough energy to look through it just yet.


My classes starting tomorrow, i prepared what i need for tomorrow's class before i go to bed. There is a knock on the door. I put away my backpack and open my door to see Amber standing there. "Hi Am" i smile to her. "Hei so your class start tomorrow yes?" She asks me. I dont know how she knew about it but im glad she knew. "Yes it is, im excited" i let out a squeal as i say so. She laugh at my excited behaviour. "I can drive you there tomorrow if you want" she offers me. She places her hand on the door frame. It makes her seems even more towering me. I dont wanna be late on the first day, so i think i might take her offer. "Oh really? That would be nice, i dont wanna be late on the first day" "Okay cool, see you tomorrow then" she winks before she left.

Im more than okay to have someone as hot as her looking out for me. Especially when i dont have many acquaintance. I climb up to my bed and checking my phone. Somehow it reminds me of Krystal. We havent talk since that day she gave me books. I didnt text her either, i didnt dare to. I dont know how would i face her tomorrow, we have initiation together tomorrow so there is high possibility that i might run into her at school. I shake off my bad thought and drift away to sleep as soon as i lay down.

The next morning i managed to go for a quick jog before getting ready for school. Im pouring my self a sereal when Amber comes out from her room all dressed up for school.She dresses in casual attire, with sneakers on and ofcourse her snapback. You could easily mistaken her as a he at this rate. "Morning" she chirps and grab a bowl for a sereal. I pour her some too. "Thanks" she give me a brief smile before she open the fridge to get the milk. "Ready for the first day?" I ask her before stuffing my mouth with sereal. "Yup ofcourse" she manages to say with full. I smile at her.She's such a cutie.

Me and Amber attend different Art school. She goes to K-Arts Music producing major.Today is also her first day of school. Its nice to have a flatmate that have same interest in art, eventhough we take different major it doesnt matter. As long as they are into art. When we finish our bowls, Amber stands up and grabs her keys, eying me to follow her. I quickly put my bowl in the sink and follow Amber to the car park. On our way to the car park, she gives me spare key to our flat. I didnt realize that i didnt have the key until now. That means Amber never lock the flat? I mean ive never been locked out. What the hell Am?

"You never really lock your flat?!?" you can tell there is huge disbelief in my tone. She chuckles on my reaction. What's so funny? You never lock your flat? How is that even funny to start with? "Nope, not really since you're here" she shakes her head, amused. "Whyyyyy?" I raise my voice abit in a total disbelief. "Because i lost my original spare key and had to wait a week to get the copy" She explains calmly with her hands on her pockets and a big smile on her face. She just casually walking, but she looks effortlessly attractive. I nod in understanding when she explains it.

"Relax this neighborhood is save" She lowered her head to level my eyes and give me reassurance touch on my shoulder. Her head was unbelievably close to me. But hey im loving the view. I managed to keep my cool tho after her sudden flattering gesture.

She then approach this costumized four-seated mini cooper. She got some taste here. The car is not flashy but elegant yet sporty. It matches her well. Good taste Am, i give you that! "Good taste" i say as i admiring the car. She gives out her gorgeous smile and to add more to her charms, she considerably open the car door for me and fold her hand behind her back and stand firmly right there holding the car door. "After you ma'am" She flirtily glance at me. I couldn't help but flattered over her gesture.

After i thank Amber for dropping me off to school, i go straight to auditorium to attend initiation ceremony. Some of me hoping not run to Krystal, at least not today. I feel bad tho saying that bluntly to her. How stupid of me. As I seated in the middle seat, i can see the staff still preparing for the ceremony. It's a good thing im not late for this. Its not that i like to attend this kind of ceremony, i just hate it when i come late into a room and all eyes are on me like i've done something filthy.

I managed to stay awake during the ceremony, im proud. After most of the students emptied the auditorium, im starting to make my way out. I checked my schedule and realize that i have my first class in 15minutes. It's only take less than 5 minutes walk to reach Film Department building, so i have plenty of time. I'm excited to start my class, well not so excited when i feel pat on my shoulder, Krystal. "What time are your classes done?" she asks, adjusting her bag on her shoulder. Straight face, ofcourse, its Krystal we talking about people. "Uhm around 3 i guess" i answer her slightly shaking inside, afraid on how she might feel right now. "Great, meet me at the place where we had our lunch the first time we met" she quickly says and left, disappear in the crowd.

I think i used to her leaving me mid-conversation now. That just the way she is i guess. Wondering what might she wants to talk about later, then my lecture enters the room and we begin our lecture. Film making is always be my main interest so i enjoy every second in class. Unknowingly to me, the class dismisses, well that was fast. As i cross front yard, i see this man working in the place that me and Krystal got our lunch come out from Dance Department building. Oh so he is a student too. Dance Department? Well thats hot. Oh shoot, Krystal. How can I forget that I meeting her. Good thing i saw him, it triggered my poor memory. I run to that cozy place we agreed to meet at. I see Krystal sitting at exactly the same spot as we came before. She schrolling through her phone, she seems boring tho. I approach her and seated my self across her. "Hei, sorry im late, have you been waiting long?" i say to her, feeling really bad forgetting our meeting. She gives me sadistic glare. Oh God

 

 

 

Hei guys 'sup? :D

Thank you for stopping by, read and subscribe to my work, thankyouthankyou :D

I extremely appreciate it :D

Let me know what you guys think ;) x