Chapter 2-18

New Life

My eyes flutter open as the aroma of freshly brewed coffee invading my nostrils through my bedroom slightly open door. I toss my duvet to the side and jump out of my bed. Maybe I should be worried because I clearly living alone and I have no one staying over. But if the intruder is making me breakfast and looking this good, I wouldn't mind. She is wearing green turtleneck sweat and her dark blue skinny jeans, perfectly hugging her sculpted legs. Her long brunette locks cascade over her shoulders beautifully. The soft morning sunlight going through the glass of the kitchen's window, falls to the side of her face and hair, giving her gleaming and dreamy look. I remember that I did tell her that she looks cute without her fluffy slippers, so there she is, ditching her slippers and standing there with her feet bare. How can I not smile at this? I mean she pays attention on the smallest thing I said.

"I think I should change my combination" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.

Krystal turns her head for a quick glance. "Good morning" She says and smiles before turning back to whatever she is making. I smile in return, though she probably didn't see it.

I stand beside her, can't help but smile seeing her making a sandwiches, eyebrows knitted, eyes focused, lips pressed into a thin line. She isn't that good with cooking to begin with, but she has been practicing. Which I find it extremely endearing because most of her cooking are for me to enjoy.

Sensing me looking at her, a thin smile bloomed on her face. She turns her head and meets my eyes, "Good morning" She says in a whisper. She then leans in and placing a peck on my left cheek. She pull back and hold my gaze before she drifts her attention back to her sandwich.

"Good morning. Do I get a morning kiss from now on?" I tilt my head to have a good look on her face.

"Maybe"

"And do I get to give you one as well?" I move to stand behind her, putting my arms around her torso loosely. She throws her head back in her silent laugh, resting in on my shoulder a bit before she nods her head and looks down to her sandwich again.

I lean to kiss her cheek but I ended up placing the kiss on her jaw because she keeps moving away playfully.

"I thought I get to give you one too?" I let go of my arms around her as she turns around with a plate with sandwiches then walks toward the dining table and place it there. She is just smiling. She then flicks her finger toward the chair signaling me to come and sit down. She joins me on the dining table after she got our coffees.

"I have a morning class. Do you have any class today?" She asks before taking a bite of her sandwich.

I shake my head as I busily taking a bite of my a-lot-bigger-than-hers sandwich. She reaches her hand to wipes mayo on the corner of my lips. But I hold her hand and the mayo off her thumb. She gives me the 'eww' look but she doesn't pull away even though I let it linger on my lips for some more unnecessary seconds. I pull out my tongue at her and we continue our breakfast in silence, just exchanging looks and smiles. It's kind of creepy if I say it like that but trust me, it's not.

I insist to doing the dishes so that she can leaves earlier for her class. She finally agreed and puts her bag on her shoulder, preparing to leave. I'm stealing a glance as I do the dishes of her staring at her reflection on the refrigerator. Just then she grabs my arm and turns my body to her.

"You do get to give me one, just not on the cheek but..."

Before I even can register what she is saying, she places a chaste kiss on my lips then she runs to the front door, shouting "I'll see you at lunch!" And she slams the door shut.

 

//

 

My days passed with a constant presence of my princess around. She'd been alternating between staying the night or coming over in the morning. Cooking me dinner or breakfast. Going for a lunch together when our schedule allows us to. Sometimes she asked me to watch her cook, to let her know my know-how, tips and tricks or simply for me to point out whether or not she's doing things right. She'd bring a new cooking or recipe and have us cook or bake together. Yes she's been into cooking a lot lately. I'm not a great cook myself but yea I can cook.

Tonight she'll be staying over. She's been watching tv in the living room when I get back from the office. Seeing her figure lazily sits on the couch with an uninterested eyes fixed on the bright screen instantly jumps and her face lits up then she makes her way to the front door to welcome me with her bear hug, it's just..it brings a stupid smile on my face; washed away the tiredness; the familiar warm feelings, the fluttering , the comfort she brings, this flat of mine finally feels like home. Those things are just intensified with each days passing.

I let out a content sigh as I engulf her tiny frame into my embrace. Arms around her middle, hers around my neck, I close my eyes letting myself enjoying her warmth. Inhaling the sweet vanilla scent she always sporting when she's here. I can feel my body gradually relaxing. Feels I have no intention to break the hug just yet, she lets out a low chuckles.

"You okay? Rough day?"

My day wasn't that bad. It was okay actually. I just want to stay like this for a while more. So I just hum into her hair in response. Another chuckles escape . She tangled her fingers on my locks.

"You hair is a lot longer now"

My hair grows a little pass my shoulder now. My hair grows fast. She got it dyed to lighter shade of brown last week. I never really paying attention to my hair or what I'm wearing, I just go with what I comfortable with. Long hair is stressing when it's hot outside. But I let it grows longer than my usual just-above-the-shoulder long hair. Dear princess special wish. It's getting cold outside anyway. I let her chose the colour as well. And of course I let her picks my outfit for me as well. I'm not complaining, I'm loving her attention and everything.

"And it's lighter. I'm still yet to get used to it"

"It looks good on you though"

"Tiff thinks a pinkish hair would suit me best"

Her hold around my neck loosened, her head pulls back to meet my eyes. "Would you dye it pinkish then?"

"Only if you ask me to, then I'll definitely do it"

"Good" She just needs a confirmation though she knows I wouldn't do whatever Tiff wants. I'd do whatever she wants, like I always do. I had to fight the urge to kiss her right there. She's being extremely irresistible. Jealousy does that to her. A smile formed across my face seeing the relief on her eyes. To my surprise, she pecks my lips before she wiggles herself out of my hold.

"C'mon let me wash your hair for you. Your hair kinda greasy"

"What? But princess, I washed it like 2 days ago"

Of course she doesn't care. She just holds and drags me by my wrist towards the bathroom.

 

//

 

"Aren't you bored staying in all day?"

Thursday afternoon, lazy afternoon in my flat with her, I don't see any reason for me to be bored when I have her fingers tangled in my hair and the other caressing my cheek.

"Are you, princess?"

"Kind of"

I pause my game and put my controller on the coffee table then turn my body around to rest my chin on her folded leg on the couch.

"So what is my princess propose to do?" She smiles and runs her fingers through my hair.

"I propose us to go on a date"

This is my turn to smile. "Sounds awesome. Hmm let's go for an ice cream date then"

"I prefer our kind of date"

"What exactly our kind of date is?"

"Cooking or baking and laze around, just us playing around"

"You're aware that that our kind of date are also staying in, right?"

"Yup. But I have your all attention"

"Aww I'm sorry, princess. I'm all yours now"

She pinches my cheeks and leans down and place a peck on my lips, still cupping my cheek.

"Kiss me again, please"

"Nope"

"Why not?" She is just wiggling her finger and trying her hardest to suppresses her smile. "Can I kiss you then?"

"Do you really have to ask?"

"Not really I guess"

So then I stand on my knees, locking my eyes with hers, flickering my eyes to her eyes and her lips. Slowly getting on my feet, bending down and leaning closer to her. She is shifting her body, making space for me, I help myself up on the couch, placing my knees on the side of her thighs. I propped myself on my palms placed beside her body, and then she lets herself slowly laying down on her back, eyes still on each other's. I study her beautiful face, her slightly nervous expression; mimicking mine, I believe. I reach out to run my thumb across her lower lips the move to run it across her cheekbone. The corner of her lips tugged into a thin smile. I can hear my heart beating unbelievably fast as if it sitting right next to my ear. I think she hears it too because her smile grows even wider, showcasing her perfect set of white teeth and her crescent eye-smile. I can't help but smiling as well, then I slowly lean down, tilting my head a little bit to the side, slightly parted my lips. Krystal is slowly closing her eyes and she raises her chin slightly to meet mine midway. I fight the urge to close my eyes, rather let it open and see her serene face while she is kissing me back. The kiss is painfully slow but I can see it clearly that she is enjoying it as it is. I feel her smiling against my lips and I feel she puts her hands at the base of my head, entangled her fingers in my hair. I take it as my cue to put more pressure into the kiss.

"How far can I go?" I say against her lips.

She pulls away. "Why are you being so cautious?" She whispers, massaging the scalp of my head lightly.

"I don't wanna rush it. I want this to work, we both do"

"We take it slow enough, it's okay, I want this too"

"Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

"Okay" It barely audible. She drifts her gaze to my lips, she parted her lips, waiting for mine captures hers.

I capture her lower lips, kind of awkwardly, not sure whether or not to make the kiss deeper.

"It's okay" She whispers, as if she knows what I'm thinking.

Not making any move, she decided to takes the lead and start to massage my lips with her tongue.

"It's okay" Again she whispers.

So I take the chance and slip my tongue into . We started it slow but it slowly yet surely turning into a make out. I propped down myself on my elbows to lessen the space between us.

This is so easy. So easy to let myself slip and fall into the pit of no turning back.

 

//

 

The princess is still in a deep slumber on the left side of my bed when I wake up. It's only a little pass 8 in the morning. At first I thought sharing the bed with her is impossible. Sure we used to share the bed, but that was before us, you know, kinda being together. With us agreed to give us a try, I don't think it's wise to share the bed just yet. We take it slow, yes. Until yesterday's our extremely heavy and long lasting make out session did we decide it's okay that we share the bed now. It was awkward at first, at least for me. But I can count on Krystal to defuse the awkwardness between us when she scooted closer and snuggled up to me. But that was all. Just us snuggled up to each other. Nothing more. One step at a time. Taking it slow. You ert.

At time -most of the time, I feel like she's the one who leads us. She's the one who setting up the pace. She was the one who always initiate the skinships. She was right, I was being too cautious. I wasn't like this when I was with Jessica. Sure Jessica also lead us it was just natural because she is older and a lot more mature, but I didn't think twice to initiate skinships. Most of the time I initiated it. Because I'm one of a hell y hormonal , and having a girlfriend like Jessica, only feed the fire. I was barely keep my hands to myself. Don't judge, she's hot. And Krystal too of course. The Jungs are the living goddesses.

I sit on the edge of the bed, feet dangling to the side, head turning back looking through my shoulder to the lump on the other side of the bed. Afraid the rustle I made wake her up. I shouldn't though, she is a heavy sleeper princess. I smile at her cute sleeping face. Twisting my body around and extending my body forward then leaning down to place a chaste kiss on her temple before I left to wash up.

I step into the shower, intending to only have a quick one but I ended up thinking about s under the warm water. Krystal. She knows what she wants. She fights for what she wants. I admire her for that. To be all honest, it is damn easy to fall for her. She obviously cares and loves me dearly. She deserves the same amount of care and love, if not way more. I'm not gonna lie that I'm still thinking about Jessica sometimes. I should stop. Maybe instead doing this for the sake of Jessica and Amber, I need to start to do this for the sake of myself and Krystal, for us. I should just giving Krystal my all. Love, care, attention, just everything. So far, she has done a lot for us, to make it work, to make us work. I feel like I haven't done enough for us. It's just not fair for her. I'm giving her my all, starting today.

After the long monologue and the skin on my hands are getting wrinkly, I decided to end my routine morning thought. I slip into my sweatpants and plain tee. It's a bit chilly morning. I step out of the bathroom and searching for my sweater. I remember left it on the couch last night. As I looking thoroughly, the aroma of homebrew coffee indicating the finally functioning princess in the kitchen. I stop my search and walk to the kitchen.

"Princess, do you see my swe--"

"What? You mean--this?"

Krystal glances back to me and points to her body before turning her attention back to her cooking. My mouth left agape as I get the good view of Krystal on the kitchen. Yes, she is wearing my sweater. But that is not what stopped me on my track. I mean yes it is, partly, yes.

"Y-yes. Wh-don't you w-wear anything underneath?"

Too much skin exposed. I mean it is not my first time seeing her milky white thighs. But it is not only thighs that she bares. The sleeves are rolled up to her mid-arm. Her hair sprawled across her back messily. Yes the sweater is relatively big for her. But the sweater is not even covering the half of her thighs. Heck it's not even covering her cheeks properly. She doesn't bother to answer me, she keeps her focus on waffles she is making.

I timidly walking up to her. Awkwardly standing beside her and pour myself a cup of hot beverage she prepared. Behave, Sam. One step at a time. One step. I'm a liar if I say that I don't imagine things. Even more after last night make out.

"What, you're not gonna check it yourself?"

"Huh?"

"You asked whether or not I wear something underneath. So..." She trails off and place a kiss on my cheekbone. "...why don't you check it yourself?"

 

//

 

"Wow hello there"

"Ssup Hae"

I'm walking on the aisle between the tall shelves full of snacks in the supermarket near the company. Trying to make the hardest decision on choosing between Nutella or Cheese spread. I ended up choosing Nutella because Krystal loves it.

"Getting an action last night, huh Sam?"

"What do you mean?"

I know exactly what he meant. I didn't bother to cover it up because I didn't expect to bump into him here. I mean it's Saturday, no work, so why would he be here? Extra hours maybe.

"You know what buddy, I had a crazy action one night and I scored"

"Huh?"

"I'm pregnant"

"What!?"

"I mean Victoria's pregnant"

"You did that?"

"Yup!" Annoying smug grin spread across his face.

"I thought you're gay"

"You think everyone's gay, Sam" Touché buddy!

"Okay, are you guys even together?"

I seriously don't know that they are sort of together? I mean yea I noticed Victoria relatively calmer around me now.

"Of course we are!"

"Okay~" So they are together. I proceed to the next hard choice. Sausage or beacon. While Donghae only got two tubes of original Pringles. Damn life with hard choices.

"Don't spread the news yet. Gotta tell the Loud Hwang first"

"The Loud Hwang is her damn sister, Hae"

"That and she can be an earful. I'm telling her tonight at the party"

"What party?"

"Geez did last night sweep your poor memory clean? Tiffany and Taeyeon party? Ring a bell?"

"Oh right"

"You'd take her with you right?"

"Who's her?"

"Oh my god. Krystal. Do you have a set of choices?"

I laugh with him. "Well I don't know about her but yea I'm going"

"You better" He pats my shoulder and winks before he left, skipping away. Childish.

Okay So I totally forget about the party. Me and Krystal haven't talk about that since Tiffany asked. I finished my not-so-needed-groceries hunting faster and then proceed to check out. Decided to get a not-so-cheap wine and champagne at the very last minute. Gaining a glare from the check-out lady.

I walk back home and find Krystal is still sleeping soundly. Again, no we didn't have . Well more than just a make out but less than . It scares me though. We are taking one step at a time but in an extremely fast pace. It took us weeks before we exchanged pecks on the cheek. And another week for pecks on the lips. But look where we are now. Believe me, taking things slow is not how I usually go. I'm not good at keeping my hormone in check. I'd get down when I feel the need to. But when it comes to Krystal I don't know why my body seems to cooperate really well with her pace.

I decided to let her sleep in for more. After I put out the groceries, I started to clean the house. I haven't been able to clean thoroughly the last few days because of Krystal. Not complaining though. I'm sitting on the couch folding my laundry after done the cleaning duty, when Krystal walks out from my room with her messy hair and puffy eyes with only her favorite black hoodie of mine. I think no pants is the best pants for her now. Gosh. Brace yourself, Sam.

"Good afternoon, princess"

"Afternoon?" She walks up to me while rubbing her eye.

"It's quarter past three, princess"

"Hmmm"

She is nonchalantly get on my laps, straddling me, the hoodie riding up exposing most of her lower body, locking her feet securely on my back and her arms looping loosely on my neck, resting the side of her head on mine.

"I'm cold"

"Hmm? You are? It's quite warm though"

"Just hug me back"

I let out a chuckles and wrap my arms around her, kissing her hair.

"Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Remember the party Tiff invited us to?"

"Mhmm"

"It's tonight"

"Hmm"

"Are you coming with me? No let me rephrase that, would you please come with me? Vic will be there too"

"Hmm"

What the hell. Don't tell me she's dozing off. I nudge her few time. She didn't budge.

"Princess?"

"Yea?" She sleepily says as she snuggles up closer.

"Would you?"

"Mhmm"

"Okay. Why don't you go freshen up and get ready then? I'll finish folding this up and cook you some late lunch, okay?"

"15 more minutes"

"5 minutes"

"Half an hour"

I laugh against her hair and attack her side with furious tickles. She is squealing cutely but refuse to let the hug go.

"Okay stop, 5 more minutes"

I stopped my ministration and hug her tight again. Rubbing the small of her back.

"10 minutes because you're so cute just now"

She abruptly pulls back, the corner of tugged into a smile then she leans in to kiss my lips.

"Okay stop, I need my precious 10 minutes snuggle"

She breaks the kiss before the kiss turns into heated one, pushes me back by the chin and snuggles back on to my neck. I didn't even kiss her properly yet. I just let out a chuckles and place a kiss on her temple.

"I'll kiss you properly later. Morning breath -or afternoon breath for that matter"

She tells me as if she can read my mind. Her lips grazing my neck as she spoke. Damn. I'm pretty sure she did it intentionally. She chuckles when she feels I freeze. She then slowly on the thin layer of skin on my neck. My god. Just as I about to close my eyes she stops. Nicely played, Krystal Jung.

 

//

 

"Ayeee look who's here"

Taeyeon stands with her hands in the air. Everyone in the room, glance toward the front door. The pair making their way inside Taeyeon's flat. As Tiffany promised, it's only their closest friends invited. Sam and Krys, Donghae and Vic and also Amber.

"Hei baby"

Tiffany greets her guests, hugging and excitedly placing a harmless kiss on Sam's cheek. She quickly regrets it when she remembers Krystal's presence. Sam too finally caught up and quickly puts her arms around Krystal's waist. Krys instantly relaxed on her touch. Sammy then nudges the girl beside her and nodding her chin toward the paper back they brought.

"Oh yea, here you go Tiff, we don't know what to get you, I hope that's okay. Oh and congrats to you and Taeyeon unnie"

Tiffany can't help but alternating her gaze between Sam and Krystal. She didn't expect Krystal to be this chill even after she kissed Sam just now. Sammy on the other hand, giving Tiffany a wink enough for Tiffany to know that she did talk to Krystal.

"O-oh thank you Krys and no, this is great" Tiffany takes a peak inside the paper bag and genuinely smiles to Krys and Sam. "This is my favourite liquors actually and Taeng's favourite sweets" Tiffany steps forward and hugs Krystal saying her thanks for some more. Taeyeon rises her glass to Krystal which gets Krystal to smiles at her.

"Oh hei Krys, you made it"

A lady greets Krystal as she makes her way in to the living room from the rest room.

"Unnie?"

Jessica smiles at her little sister and gives her a hug. "Hei Sam"

For a few seconds, everyone is quiet. Thanks to goofy Taeng who breaks the awkwardness.

"Why don't we get so drunk tonight?"

The rest of them are glad at the invite and helping their selves with the drinks. The Jungs and and the Hwangs sisters are gather in the open kitchen chatting to one another. Sammy makes her way to join Taeng, Amber and Donghae in front of Taeyeon's massive TV. It was actually Taeng and Tiff plan to bring Jess and Amber over as well. To ease the awkward tension between them and the new couple. Tiff pretty sure that both Jess and Amber knew that the couple would turn up as well, but they accepted the invitation nonetheless. Which is a good sign. Little did Tiff and Taeng know that the four of them are actually fine with one another only a little awkward when the couple are together.

"Hei mate" Sam greets Hae and Amber before grabs her petite friend into a hug. "Once again, congrats "

"Thanks byun" Taeng squeezes her friend equally hard, placing some hard slaps on Sam's back.

Once they settled, Taeng and Amber start to argue as to what strong drink to get Sam.

"Have you dropped the bomb yet?"

Donghae nervously shaking his head. He is being extremely quiet since the time him and Vic got here.

"What bomb?" Both Amber and Taeng say in unison, curiously.

"Just so you wait"

Finally Amber and Taeyeon decided to give Sam a shot of bourbon. Promised her that the liquor is not that strong. Taeyeon and Amber chugged an encouraging shot before force Sam to do so. While Donghae is too nervous to drink. He wants to break the new as sober as he can.

"Okay okay, one shot, gosh"

Sammy finally gives up and then she bottoms up the entire glass. Face squeeze into an ugly grimace. Faint cursing can be heard from Sam, much to both Amber and Taeyeon amusement. Amber pats Sammy's back and leans in as she whispers,

"You two look great together" She pulls back and wink. Sammy throws her weak smile. Still can't get over the burn down . The next thing they know, they engaged in furious indian bap while they are playing their stupid game.

"Why is Donghae being so quiet?" Tiffany nods her chin towards the boy and glance to her twin sister.

Victoria tries to manage her straight face as she just shrugs her shoulders as she sips her drink. Krystal giving her a knowing smirk only to earn a glare from Victoria.

"What? Are you hiding something? Why is Krys-"

"I think we better join them" Krystal suggests, dragging both Jessica and Tiffany by their arms after sending Vic a wink.

"I didn't know that you and ms.Jung are close" Taeyeon asks as the girls happily chatting on the couch.

"It's Jessica. You can call me that when we're not in the office"

Taeyeon nods and leans her head back, almost knocking her flat screen.

"Taetae, remember about me wanting to have my own fashion line?" Taeyeon nods.

"Me and Jessi are actually about to lunch our fashion line"

"Wow really? That's sick dude"

Sammy drunkenly slurs. She just downs her fourth shot. Thanks to persistent Amber. Krystal then scoots closer to her and whispers her to stop drinking and whines then lands punches on Amber's arm in the process which turning the llama into a laughing mess.

"Yah Kim! We're not a dude and you know it" Tiffany retorts.

"Yah Ppany I'm a Kim too!"

Tiffany chuckles and then walks to Taeyeon then leans in for a kiss.

"You're drunk, Sam" Jessica says sympathetically. Sammy then moves to sit on the couch beside Jessica while Amber and Krystal are in their childish bickering.

"Right? The damn Taeyeon and a llama got me drunk"

"They sure did"

There's a knock on the front door. Tiffany abruptly pulls back from Taeyeon, wipes her lips and pecks Taeyeon before she stands and get the door.

"That's our pizza"

Taeyeon drunkenly grabs a small of Amber's tee, making the latter falls back on her elbow while mouthing 'wtf'.

"Can I say something crazy?"

"Can I say something even crazier? No!"

"Whatever. I'm saying it anyway. Why don't you date that hot Jung over there? Jessica?"

"What?! Are you crazy?!?"

"I warned you dude"

"No! She is Krys' sister for 's sake"

"You made Sam dates Jess' little sister too, why not do the same?"

And that shuts Amber up. A surge of guilt flooding her mind. Though Taeyeon is drunk, Amber knows what she said is true. Amber's thought disturbed by Victoria's voice. She is now standing in front of all of them with Donghae beside her. Tiffany puzzled look replaced her smile while she sets down their boxes of pizza. Taeyeon and Sammy froze with a slice of pizza dangling on their mouth. Everyone's attentions are now on the pair standing before them. Krystal is giving Vic an encouraging nod only adds up the confusion in Tiffany's and everyone's eyes.

"So..." She trails off. Donghae instinctively grabs her hand and squeezes it. "...You guys know that we're dating for a few months already" She glances over to Donghae who is giving her a supportive smile, not letting her hands go, if not only tighten his grip. "...We're uhh quite serious, and..."

"Just spill it, will you? Geez the drama" And that earns Taeyeon a light slap on her cheek which quickly kissed by her Hwang. She pouts. That earns another kiss.

"...Uhh...I'mpregnant"

"Wut?" Again, slurs Taeyeon. Tiffany froze, locking her gaze on her sister's. She thought she heard her sister but wants to make sure of it. So she gives her sister a soft gaze and a smile, encouraging her to say it again more clearly.

"I'mfvckingpregnant" Her is nerve killing Victoria.

"I didn't catch that, sis"

"Gosh okay..." She lets out a heavy sigh "I'm ing pregnant"

"WHAT?!?" Tiffany is on her feet now. Surprise is clear on her face. Donghae takes a step forward protectively, prepared himself for the worst scenario, the wrath of Tiffany Hwang.

"She is ing pregnant" Amber and Taeyeon drunkenly whisper to each other.

Sammy is on her feet as well. Ready to hold Tiffany if she ever going to blow up. Jessica can only sits there and watches everything unfolds before her eyes.

"What the " Tiffany takes a step closer to her sister. Donghae stands right in front of Vic and Sam grabs Tiffany by her arm. "I thought we were agree to get pregnant at the same ing time??"

"I know--"

"What the . You b!tch. C'mere you, congratulations!!!"

Tiffany wiggle away from my grip and runs toward her sister and leans in to hugs her. Finally all of them can huff out a relief sigh. Donghae drops to his knees feeling damn relief.

"So imma be a ing aunty?"

"Yah cut the swearing. Don't ing taint my unborn child just yet" Victoria playfully shoves her sister, wiping away her happy tears. A laugh fit erupts, clapping and shouting their congratulatory to the couple.

This is so ideal, Sam's thought. Everyone is so happy. They are all get along pretty well. No hard feelings. Awkwardness between the four of them seems to defuse away. Thanks to the chance the party provides. But Sam can't help but feel slightly alarmed. Because this is simply too good to be true. But she hopes, she prays that this is not the calm before the storm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yo!

Thank you for the upvotings, new subscribers, comments, and everything. I know I haven't been updating regularly and I'm sorry. Bear with me, please. I did tell one of you that this be the last chapter, but apparently no. Lol. Sorry. But I did keep my promise, didn't I? ;) I hope it's okay. Thank you guys so much!