Chapter 2-10

New Life

Back with Sam's POV hehe

 

"Jung!!! Lets go we're late"

Im banging the front door of the Jung's house. Amber being an , asked me to pick her lady up for school. I mean Krystal is the one with a car, shouldnt she be the one who pick me up?? Amber left early. Their subs wanted the class to start early which is not what Amber prepared for. I planned to skip today classes but my friend from my first class today texted me about the surprise quiz that we'll have. Well it is not really a surprise when we know about it, is it?? But yea it did surprised me, a bit. And its only 3 hours after the sun rises but the day is pretty already.

"Jung!! I have a freaking quiz!!"

No one seems to be in the house. Well they are pretty heavy sleeper princesses. I bang on their door once again, even louder this time.

"JUNG!!"

The door is suddenly swings open causing me to lose my balance. Good thing that i have a ninja reflex so i manage to stay on my feet.

"What is your problem?!?!!?"

"Uh oh wrong Jung, try again"

Jessica opens up the door but i shove her head back inside and close the door. I can hear her giggle from behind the door. I hold the door handle so that she cant open the door.

"What are you doing Kim?!??"

"Preventing the wrong Jung to get loose!!"

"Stop playing and let go of the door handle!"

"Miss me much???"

I intentionally talk through the key hole. It doesnt make any different though but she would know where the voice come from.

"You are so stupid! Hell no!!"

She screams through the key hole as well. She said it was stupid yet she does the same. I shake my head, amused at how childish she can be too. I still can feel she is pulling the handle from the other end.

"Fine! Im not letting go"

"You better! I warn yo..."

Before she even can finish her sentence i let go of the handle and the door instantly swings open. Revealing Jessica who is now lying on the floor, pissed. Hey im on the floor as well, laughing. HAHA!

"You are so dead Sam!!"

I see Jessica from my blurry vision trying to get up but her buttom must be really hurt so that she falls back to the floor.

"Ouchh"

She shrunching up her nose as she tries to handle the pain. My laugh immediately stop when i hear her groaning in pain. I get myself up and run to her.

"Babe are you okay??"

I should've known. She is perfectly fine, it was all just a trap. She is hitting me on every inch of my body she could reach. Pinching, punching and everything she could do to attack me. I am the one who is lying on the floor now, in pain.

"Ouch!! Babe -ouch- you're gonna get me -ouch- bruises!"

"I got one on my bump too, im pretty sure. Thanks to you!"

I tried to block her furious attack. She honestly gonna get my body covered with bruises. Too bad, furious Jung is not someone you can escape from easily.

"Alright im sorry, i was wrong. Ouch!!"

She doesnt listen ofcourse. She is enjoying it. She is now pinching my both cheeks with all her might. It feels numb. I cant even feel the pain anymore. Im gonna lose my cheeks.

"Babe..."

I manage to say in between my groan. She is grinning herself proud on top of me.

"Say you're sorry"

She says demanding. I did say im sorry!!

"Im so sorry. I love you"

"Did i tell you to say i love you??"

She uses her chance very very well. Well done, Jess, well done!

"No, you didnt. I'm sorry"

She smiles, satiesfied torturing me. She lets go of my cheeks and leans down to kiss my lips. She is reaching out for my hand to help me get up. I grab her hand and stand myself up. Still whinching from the pain. She rubs my cheeks, pouting adorably.

"It hurts sooo bad"

"Ujujuju!! Thats what you get for putting up a prank on me"

She is still rubbing my cheeks, baby talking me. Im pouting at her.

"But i also said i love you?"

She is pinching my nose before cups my face and brings me in for a lingery kiss. I bend myself abit and she tip toed to meet my height. Shorty.

"Eherm"

We pull away from our kiss. Seeing Krystal is now walk her way down down the stairs.

"Eating each other faces in such early morning?"

"Grumpy cus someone wont get any this time"

I have Jessica in my embrace now attacking her forehead with kisses. I get to shower Jessica with kisses and also pissed the little Jung over here. Now thats what a morning should be like. I can see Krystal rolling her eyes. Me and Jessica giggles seeing this cute one right here.

"Quiz, remember?"

Krystal mockingly says as she makes her way to her car. Nope she is not driving, just gotta torture me with morning traffic she is.

"Grumpy lil sis you got there"

"You made her. Dont push her or she is gonna whine the whole day"

"Sounds fun!"

I break the embrace and about to run to Krystal's car. But Jessica holds wrist. Giving me her warning glare. She is having her arms around my waist now.

"Fine. I wont"

I shower her forehead with squeaky kisses once again. Krystal being grumpy that she is now, honking her car impatiently from passanger seat.

"She'd get us deaf in any minutes if im not get in the car"

Jessica jokingly pouting, but quickly replace it with a smile. I look down at Jessica's bare face, caressing the side of her face, admiring her flawless features, lean in for a kiss on her lips before i walk over to Krystal's car.

"Ujujuju my grumpy Jung"

I rub my thumb againts Krystal's chin once i get in the car to only get slapped away.

"Im sorry i was joking, im sorry"

Pinching now pouting Krystal's cheek before ruffle her hair. Just to get her pissed even more. I laugh at her pissed face, it is so cute.

"Hahaha im sorry sweetheart"

Im fixing her ruffled hair before buckle myself up, waving Jessica goodbye and drive away.

"Cmoonn stop pouting. As much as i love it but you look better with a smile"

Im shifting my look back and forth between grumpy Jung and the road. She is keeping her silence, folding her arms in front of her chest. I cant hold my smile seeing her cute face.

"Fine. How about we stop by your favorite bread shop?"

"You said you'd have a quiz"

She is trying hard to keep her cool but bread is the love of her life. Bread works everytime! Oh my god, she is such a cutie, i mean look at her, she is no longer pouting when she heard that i would buy her bread. I glance at watch on my wrist.

"I can still make it. Make sure you make it fast, okay?"

She nods excitedly. I throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut smilling wide, holding myself to not stop the car and pinch her cheeks. After a few more minutes drive, i pull over in front of her favorite bread shop. Krystal grabs me my backpack that i throw at the back seat. I pull out my debit card and hand it to her.

"Spend it wisely, kid"

I jokingly pat the top of her head like what parents would do. Krystal rolling her eyes before she exit herself from the car and happily skipping towards the shop. I pull out my phone and open Jessica's chat room.

"Can i have Krystal as my pet?"

I get the reply not long after.

"She is not a pet!"

"Then how can she be so damn cute???"

"Bacause she have me as her sister"

"Fair enough. Dont worry i like you better!"

"You better!"

I look up at the shop there is no sign of Krystal yet.

"Im buying her bread now"

"You spoiling her"

"Jealous much?"

"I'm not!!!"

"Dinner tonight? I'll cook"

"Sounds okay"

"Okay??...."

"Yea okay"

"I'll eat you up too"

"SAM!!!!"

"Hahaha love you babe, see ya tonight! x"

Just in time, i see Krystal walk out from the shop with some big paper bag in her embrace. I facepalm myself for not going with her.

"Oh god why did you buy so much??"

"This is me being wise"

"Im freaking broke, again, if i may recall"

"Not my problem"

She is coolly says as she smells her bread before actually take a bite.

"Why would you smell your food?"

Instead of answering me she put her bread up to my mouth, asking me to take a bite. Well thats only what it looks like. What she actually mean is for me to just shut up and let her eat peacefully. I take a bite anyway. A huge bite. She is frowning and about to whine.

"Nu uh. You still got plenty of them princess"

I say as i pointing to her paper bag full of her favorite breads. This kid. The rest of the ride went quietly. Only the cute sound of her chewing her bread can be heard. I cant help but steal a glance once in a while and poking her chubby cheek. I parked the car neatly for Krystal so that she can easily drive away later.

"Dont wait for me, i'd drop by the office"

"I'll come with you"

"Why?"

"Because i dont feel like being alone today"

Ah yeah, Amber will be at the studio whole day, recording. Well Tiffany debute date is near, she gotta finish up some stuff. Jessica is too gonna be staying at the office until tonight.

"So thats why you bought a bunch? Cus you're gonna tag along?"

She nods her head as she shove her last piece of bread. I smile at how clumsy she is to get the bread filling on her cheek.

"Here, let me wipe it out for you"

I wipe it out using my thumb, and it off of my thumb.

"Eewwww"

"What? Do you see any tissue around here? Or should i use my shirt? Or yours?"

I say, challenging her. Krystal is shaking her head not losing her eww face.

"What is so disgusting about it anyway? Do you want me to it off of your face?"

I just have to about it. Her face is so damn priceless. She is so precious.

"EEWWWWW HELL NO"

She pushes me to the side, disgusted. Im laughing at her response as she rushing her way out of the car, slamming the door behind her, merong me before she runs her way to her building. I lock the car and me too walking toward my building.

My stomach is growling. I havent get a chance to get my breakfast because of the late notice. Well it wasnt actually late, it is late because i didnt plan to go to school. I drag my feet to the cafetaria to get some sandwich at least. I should've asked Krystal one of her bread. Nah, she wont share it anyway.

"Hai Sam"

A group of girls from one of my classes approach me as i look through various sandwiches.

"Oh hai girls"

"I'd recommend that tuna sandwich"

Ailee the only american girl in the group pointing me the sandwich she recommends.

"Yea?? Okay i'll get that one then"

I smile at her. I can also hear the girls squealing behind me. I just shaking my head. I reach inside my bag for my wallet. Dang it! Krystal still have my card with her. And i dont even have a dollar note with me. Well i guess i had to ask this girls for help.

"Uhm can you guys lend me some money? I forget to bring some with me"

"Yea yea sure, i mean no, i'll buy that for you"

This Ailee girl snatch the sandwich in my hand and procced to the check out. After she pay for the sandwich she is happily hands it to me.

"Here. Enjoy"

"Thank you so much Ailee"

"Oh my gosh she knows my name"

She says to her squealling friends behind her. She is clearing trying to compose herself.

"I'll see you around then girls. Once again, thank you"

I glance at my watch on my wrist. Oops im late. I pat Ailee's shoulder and smile to the rest of the girls before running to my class. Again i hear their squealing excitedly. I guess being adored is not that bad. Oh sushh, stop it you!

I ruffle my hair as i walk out from my class. The quiz is no joke. I havent read those topic so i have no idea what i wrote on my paper. My stomach wont shuts up during the class. The sandwich i had earlier apparently all used up for the quiz. Some of my pals in class make fun of me. Well at least the class wasnt boring at all. I pull out my phone and open Krystal's chat room.

"Where are you? I need my card back, im starving"

"Class"

"Krys im starviiinngghh"

"Im studying"

Oh.my.god. Can she be more annoying? I have no more class so i guess im the who is on the wait. I shove my phone back to my pocket and walk to Dance Dept building. SOS. I need to find Donghae, he definitely will lend me some money. Im half way to the building, but i cant go on. My stomach is starting to hurt. I sit myself down at the bench somewhere near the building and send Donghae a message.

"Can you come out for a sec?"

"Wait up"

Not long after his reply, i see him running his way out of his building. I wave my hand at him and he run straight toward me.

"Whats up? Oh gosh you are so pale, are you okay?"

"Dont over react. Im starving, can you lend me some money?"

"Skipping breakfast?"

"Yea and my card is still with Krystal"

"How..."

"Just give me the money"

"Okay okay jeez. Starving people are grumpy"

"Yea right"

I roll my eyes at him. Gesturing my hand for him to hurry up.

"No but seriously you look pale mate"

"I'll be fine after one big meal"

Donghae hands me some money and i stand myself up patting his shoulder.

"Alright thanks, i owe you man, see ya"

I wave him goodbye and im running to the cafetaria. I left him there still wondering. I stop at the entrance, catching my breath.

"Sam"

I look up to find Krystal walking toward me. She suddenly looks worry. She fasten up her pace to get to me.

"Are you okay? You look pale"

"Relax, im just starving"

"Does starving make you pale?"

"I guess... Doesnt matter princess, i need to fill up my tank"

I rub my palm againts my empty stomach and smiling at her before making my way inside the cafetaria. I look back and see Krystal is following me inside. I feel a tug on my hand.

"Yes, princess?"

"Go sit over there, i'll go get you your food. Anything is fine, right?"

She says pointing the far back seat. Still the old princess i know, doesnt really like attention and crowd. I smile at the shorter girl in front of me.

"You know me so well, princess. Thank you"

I bend down to meet her eye level and I ruffle her hair and yes of course she is frowning and slap my hands away. I sit myself at the seat Krystal chose. Not long for my waiting, Krystal comes with a tray. Food!!

"Porridge!!"

I love porridge! I really do! Well as my stomachache is building up, soft textured meal is a good answer, it wont hurt your stomach further and Krystal knows that. Krystal smiles and sits herself down across me. I finish my bowl lightning fast.

"You should chew your food"

"Its porridge, you are not supposed to chew it you supposed to drink it"

"Whatever. Are you sure you're okay though?"

"Yep. Give it 10 minutes and the pale on my face will go away"

Krystal rolls her eyes and exit herself. I chuckle on her reaction and rushing to follow her right behind. She is trying to keep her cool not allowing her worry self showed. You can act worried sometimes princess.

"Can you drive?? Please??"

"Of course i'll drive i dont wanna risk my life with you driving"

I tend to get all sleepy right after a meal. So im not in an ideal state for driving now and Krystal knows it well. Just like i said, i sleep all the way to Jessica's office. Feels only like 10 minutes drive when it actually 30 minutes. Sleeping is a good way to kill time for sure. Krystal lightly tap on my shoulder waking me up.

"We're here"

Im stretching out my arms, yawning, intentionally stretch my arms toward Krystal. Slapped away, again. I text Jessica letting her know that we are here. She said for us to go straight to her room and wait for her there. I lay myself on the couch in Jessica's office. Smilling as it reminds me of that day.

"Why are you smilling?"

"Nothing"

Of course i dont want Krystal to know what im thinking. She is sitting on her sister's seat. Spinning it around, having her usual resting face on. We are here waiting not for long but i can see Krystal is bored already.

"Bored?"

She nods her head, puckers her lips up, playing with her strings of hair.

"Why dont you go and find Amber?"

"And see Tiffany? No thanks"

"Whats wrong with meeting her?"

"I told you i dont like her"

"You're still at it? Your sister is her, it wont happen and you shouldnt hate your friend's sister"

"What?"

"Tiffany is Vic's twin sister, she told me the other day. She also told me that Vic havent introduce you guys yet"

"Whatever"

Not getting what is inside her head, i shake my head. Just then Jessica enters the room. Looking all gorjess as usual. I sit myself and open my arms for a hug.

"Heeiiii"

She runs toward me and give me a hug. I kiss her cheek before we pull away. Jessica spare a glance to her desk, spotting dead bored little sister of hers sitting lazily on her desk chair.

"Hei Krys"

"I thought you didnt see me here"

Krys says uninterested, spinning her chair.

"What did you do this time?"

Jessica turns to face me with a questioning look, slightly whispering.

"I didnt do anything, she just pissed that she havent seen Amber all day"

I intentionally shouts my answer only gaining Krystal to rolls her eyes on me. Why do i have to be the reason behind Krystal being grumpy?? Why do i always suspected?? I mean yea i a lot but its not always because of me that she is grumpy. I pull out my phone and text Amber as Jessica walks to her desk to her grumpy little sister.

"Busy?"

"Not really, sup?"

"Great. Can you come to Jess's room? Like right now?"

"On my way"

Jessica is now sitting on her desk facing Krystal. Running her fingers through Krystal hair, talking to her. Krystal pouting toward her sister. I can clearly imagine how she might sound with that face on. Baby talking. Well she is a baby. Jessica on the other side being the mature one, smile lovingly toward her sister in front of her. Jessica always be the mature one, even in our relationship. But at times she can be as childish as i am. There is a knock on the door and the door swings open revealing tired Amber.

"Come on in dude"

"Whats up?"

I pointing at Krystal who is now having a smile on her face by the sight of Amber. Jessica is smilling at her too.

"Ahh so she is the one who they saw"

"What?who?"

I ask Amber, not sure what she is talking about, putting up my legs on the coffee table in front of me. Jessica is glaring at me, mentally tells me to put my legs down, i pull out my tongue at her instead.

"The staffs"

"What about 'em?"

Amber now is having Krystal on her embrace. I reach out my hand signaling Jessica to come and joining me on the couch. She kicks my legs off of the table before sits herself down beside me.

"They said that you came with your beautiful girlfriend, which is not Jessica who they meant, because Jessica was at the meeting room"

Jessica is now resting her head on my chest with my arm wraps around her waist. I kiss the crown of her head, before casting my confuse face to Amber.

"Then who? Krystal???"

Amber nodding her head. Krystal pouting her lips and shrunching her brows to Amber and Amber just shrugging her shoulder.

"What?? Haha do we look like a couple??"

I sit myself straight and pointing my forefinger to myself and Krystal.

"Uhh apparently yea dude. I mean there are rumor about you dating the CEO's little sister going around and today you bring someone who looks like Jessica in, which they assumed to be Jess's lil sis, so they are convinced, so yea..."

"What.the.hell"

"Oh and some of them also said that they saw you on a date with Krystal at the meat house"

"Yea i greeted them"

"And Tiffany also said that she saw you guys kissed"

That wasnt a tired face she have since the second she walks in. That was the face of her holding her emotion inside. I can see that she is about to burst anytime soon.

"Am, that was..."

Krystal is trying to hold Amber to stay where she is, but she jerks away and makes her way toward me.

"You got something to say about that Sam?"

Amber is now only few metres before me. She looks damn pissed. I lightly push Jessica to the side and stand myself up, facing her, eventhough i dont know what to say to her. I eye Krystal who is shifting uncomfortably where she is standing beside Amber earlier.

"Yea i uh i-i wa.. i was being a jerk, im s-sorry"

"A jerk?!?? You kissed my girlfriend, Sam!! And if i may to add to that, she is also your girlfriend's little sister!!"

"I-i know, i was s-so drunk, i..i cant really control myself"

I put my hands on her chest, prevent her to stand too close to me. I stuttering so bad, never once i saw Amber this pissed.

"And you didnt dare to tell me?? You're a coward and a jerk, you know that?!?!!??"

"Im so sorry"

I sigh and hang my head low. I know that i lose my bestfriend.

"You're sorry because Tiffany caught you and told me?!??"

"No im rea..."

"How could you, Sam?!??!?"

Amber is now grabbing my colar. Our faces is only a millimetres away. I look away avoiding to look into her eyes. I cant blame her for being furious. I kissed her girlfriend, no, technically her girlfriend kissed me. Just by the sound of it, it is not something to be proud of.

"It was me, it was me, Am"

Krystal decided to spils the truth. What is she thinking?? I was convinced that she did that to prevent me to cheat on her sister, that was an angelic act, i believe. But i doubt that Amber would just being all understanding like Jessica does on that ed up reason as what she might think of it. So i figured, lying would be the best option, which maybe it only put my friendship with Amber to an end but at least not Amber and Krystal's, but Krystal obviously doesnt think the same. They are both precious to me, so does their happiness.

"No, dont listen to her it w..."

"Shut up. What do you mean?"

Amber shoves me so i fall on my , sitting on the couch. Amber turns to Krystal. Releasing her grip on my colar. Stupid. Why would she do that??

"Im the one who kissed her, not the other way around"

Amber probably about to lose it on Krystal's confession, I see Jessica walks to Amber, grabbing her wrist and drags her out of her room. Amber is not fighting back, she just willingly follows Jessica. She glares at me before the door closed, her eyes are red from holding up her tears.

I throw myself on the couch, putting my hands over my face. What do i do now? Krystal just standing there, frozen, with her hand covering . She pushed her hair back so now i can clearly see her redden eyes. I stand myself up and walk up to her. I know i had to make it right for her. I pull her into a hug, her hair and give her an assurance kiss on the crown of her head and regret it after. I mean, damn, Amber is mad at me because i kissed her girlfriend yet im here giving her a kiss again. Goddammit!

"Look, im gonna make this right, i promise you. You're gonna be okay, you and Amber are gonna be okay"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holaaa, thank you for everyone who tunning in up to this point, welcome and thank you to the new subscribers and thank you to my fluffy regular commenters!!!!!! :') :') ♥♥♥