Chapter 2-3

New Life

"Why is she sleeping out here?"

Amber whisper as she gets out her room. I peak out at the door to see Sammy sleeping on the couch. Amber walking towards her, to wake her up i guess.

"Sam, hei Sammy, dude wake up"

Amber rocks Sam's body lightly. Sam slightly open her eyes, groaning.

"Why are you sleeping out here, dude? Cmon lets get yourself inside"

Amber is helping Sammy up but she refuses to.

"Tiffany's inside"

She is pointing to her room, with her eyes closed, trying to get back to sleep. Who the hell is Tiffany? Why would she brings her home?

"What?"

"She was drunk"

"And you brought her here?"

"I dont know where her house is, so yea"

Sammy is no longer trying to sleep. She rubs her eyes and sit herself up, looking at Amber, explaining.

"I couldn't just leave her there, so here she is"

"You know Jessica wouldn't be happy about this, right?"

"I called her last night, she was all cool and she said that its okay, so yea.."

Sammy is shrugging her shoulder. I roll my eyes at her answer. Is she being serious right now? I can see Amber shifting uncontrolably, about to snap.

"Dude! Oh my god! Are you serious? Dude, she wasn't really okay with that, cmon, dont you get it?!?"

"She said it was okay tho"

"Tsk, you are unbelievable Sam"

Sam is answering it all cooly like it was nothing. Thats all i can say, for her stupidity. Innocent or stupid? I definitely vote for stupid.

"What? I didn't do anything wro.."

I closed the door behind me and climb back to bed. Is she cheating on Jessica? Bringing other woman when you are dating someone is so damn wrong, doesnt she know that? She is just stupid then.

The door swings open. Amber walks in shaking her head in disbelief. Yea me too, Am.

"She is so stupid"

"Couldnt agree more"

i put out both of my arm, signaling her to come to cuddle.

"She could makes Tiffany easily gets the wrong idea. No, she could makes us all get the wrong idea. I think im stupid but i never knew Sam is even worse"

Amber put her head on my abdomen, intertwining her hand with mine. This has been her favorite possition, lying on my abdomen and holding hands.

"I know that she was only being good and all but it is still stupid"

My hand automatically runs through her hair, tug it slightly. I nod and looking down to her.

"Do you know the girl?"

"Tiffany? Yea i have few classes with her"

She bring my hand closer to her lips and kiss it lingerly. She loves doing that too.

"She is popular. Lot of guys and girls are after her. But she doesnt seem to be interested on their attention. She is one of the hottests and yea she is known to be a good drinker." she continue.

"She is hot, huh?"

"Yea she is...i mean she is uh..she is o-okay"

she is stuttering. I giggle at her sudden realization on what she is saying.

Her eyes widen and she is stuttering. It is cute, but i can be selfish to want her to think of me only, right? Im her girlfriend after all.

"Im so sorry. I was wrong. You are the hottest, princess"

She suddenly gets up and sits on her knees rubbing her hands together. She is worried that what she said could angered me in any way. I think i should, but i let this one slid, she is just being so cute. I can't hide my smile seeing her like this.

"I know"

I grab her by her tee colar, pull her into a kiss. I the nape of her neck, pull her abit to get her closer. Im invading with my tongue, tilt my head to the side even more, deepen my kiss.

The kiss is not as slow as i like it, but im on a mission here. Letting her know the only definition of hot she allowed to believe.

The scene is escalate pretty quickly. Her fingers are now rub againts the fabric covering my private area. She have my left on , flicks it through my braless tee. My body twitches in reaction of her touch.

"We cant, i uhmm...have classes.."

I barely talk it out properly in between my sighs. She is suddenly left my private area, squeezes my inner thigh instead. I let out needing moan, without me knowing, im putting her hand back to my most needing sensitive part of my body. I can feel her smiling againts my .

"Unhh but I ahh..have to go..."

I just cant understand myself at this point. I know i have to go but i dont want miss this chance. My body is not wanting this to end just yet. Sometimes it crossed my mind, how would Sam do this with my sis. Hey, Amber is my first so yea i still wonder about alot of things. Excuse me for that.

There is a knock on the door.

"Krys, you ready?"

Thank God Sammy knock on our door, or else i would have missed school, i dont have it in me to stop just yet. Blame my hormone!

"Damn.."

Amber whisper to my ear. my earlobe, sends chills to my body. Oh god!

"I...uhh..one ss-sec...one ss-second..Sam"

She rubs her fingers againts me even harder when she knows it well that Sammy is outside the door, just outside our freakin door, probably have her ear plastered on the door.

Unable to keep my eyes open under such pleasure. Making it hard for me to answer her without being suspiciously sigh out my words.

"Alright, take your time"

Damn it. I can even see Sammy's cheeky smiling face behind her words. She is gonna tease me whole day about this. Always bad timing Sam.

"Babe i have to go"

Finally i can get myself together and escape Amber's touch. I know i'd regret it soon after. I want to just throw myself at her and do this all day. No!! Get yourself together, Krys! I have classes and Sammy to deal with. I quickly change my chlotes. Still contemplating my choices. Im catching Amber looking at my almost body, bitting her lips.

"Dont do that, please"

"What? I cant look at my girlfriend's killer body?"

Still, her eyes stripping down my body.

"Dont make me regret leaving the bed even more"

Successfully putting my jeans on. Fixing my hair, my make up, grab my bag and heading toward the door but i turn my body around immediately.

"Im sooo gonna regret this"

I climb up to bed, give Amber a kiss, works out my tongue. She lightly squeezes my . I almost giving in, almost! Why do class have to be now?? I finally pull myself away from the kiss. She is definitely love it seeing me frustrated like this. I peck her lips one more time and then rush out.

"See ya, Am"

As i close Amber's door, i see Sammy is on her phone, sitting at dinning chair.

"She is here, i'll call you again later, okay? Bye, babe"

"Jessica?"

"Yup. Ready?"

"Yes, lets go"

"Oops hold up, you got your lipstick smeared there"

she is looking and pointing at my lips.

"Really?"

I panicly trying to fixin...Wait. I didnt put any lipstick on. When i look up, Sammy is clutching her stomach trying sooo hard not to make a sound from her frantic laugh. Leaning to the front door she is, cant make herself standing properly. Damn it, she got me, big time!! She is so irritating! I rolled my eyes and open the front door causing her to almost fall down but she manages to stay on her feet, following me down to the car park.

"Alright cut it off now joker"

She shakes her head. Mouthing "I can't" but there is no sound comes out. Still laughing frantically.

"Im so sorry" she manages to say inbetween her laugh.

"Do you want me to kiss you to make you stop?"

"What?"

She stops her laugh immediately, looking all serious.

"There you go"

she rolls her eyes and sighs in defeat. I smile at my genius trick.

"Is Tiffany left already?"

I steal a glance at Sammy sitting sluggishly at passanger seat beside me looking through her phone.

"Yep, i asked her to leave"

I nod at her answer. She putting away her phone, sits up straight.

"Im sorry for giving you impression that i was cheating on Jessica"

She clears .

"Did you tell Jessica that?"

"Yeah when i was on the phone earlier" She is smiling widely. "Though it was too loud there"

I should've expect this from her smile. Ugh! I reach out and pinch her various spots on her arm at the same time trying not to lose control on my driving. She is too busy laughing to actually blocks my attacks. She then hugs my arm, rubs the side of her face againts my arm, like a cat would do when they want something.

"Im sorry, im so sorry, i'll stop"

I can feel her still smiling againts my arm. I jerk it abit.

"I stop. Im sorry"

"Okay, let me go now, please. I need my both hands to drive"

She lets my arm go, still grinning at me. I shove her head away, ruffle her hair abit. She crunches her brows and pouts. She then fixing her ruffled hair looking at the rear mirror.

"Im going to go buy some chlotes after school, care to go with me?"

"What about Amber?"

She is still looking at the rear mirror, fixing her hair. It doesnt seem to make any different though, she always look kinda messy, in a cool way.

"She needs...no she have to do stuff at the studio, she cant come"

"Okay then, sure. I want some tacos, you buying"

She gets out the car quickly, not giving me a chance to say anything. I guess im buying then.

"Morning, Vic"

Vic excitely waving her hand toward Sammy as Sammy great her. Sam waves her back, earning her squeal. She smiles and runs up to her building, waving to us.

"See ya later guys"

"She's such a cutie" Victoria is still waving to now invisible Sam. I roll my eyes at her. Vic admires Sam to the point where she would actually print Sammy's face to a shirt and wear it to school. Well maybe its too much but seriously she likes Sammy too much.

"Alright alright, let's go"

I drag her away from her too early day dreaming. Heading to our classes.

 

"Why do you need to buy more tho? You have tons of chlotes"

Sammy says as we browse through several stores now. She is a girl herself, but she doesnt seem to understand her kind.

"I even have several of your tees and jackets in my closet, you dont seem to notice"

"I do, i left those, you wear 'em, i think it looks good on you so i let you have 'em"

I glance at her as i browse through. She nods and keeps browsing through racks of tops.

"Can we eat first?"

Honestly im hungry too, but i want this one to suffers abit. Pay back time for teasing me.

"One more look through?"

She sluggishly follows me eventhough her face tells me differently.

I see familiar figure from afar. Tiffany. She looks at clueless Sammy who is looking through some jeans. She smiles at the sight of Sam. She is now making her way towards Sam. Smiling widely. I doubt that she sees me eventhough I clearly standing beside Sam. I instinctively grab her hand and lean on her shoulder. I reach out to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"What? Whats up?"

Sam says still flipping through.

 

"Why are you feeling all touchy all of sudden?"

Doesnt bother to look at me, concentrating on browsing instead. She must be really hungry to be so concentrated so that we can leave to eat.

"Shut up, Tiffany's here"

"Really?"

I stopped her from turning around trying to have a sight of Tiffany.

"Don't look, idiot! Just be natural"

"Why?"

"Just don't"

She does as she told. Eventhough she probably yet to catch up with the situation. Snail.

"Why are we doing this?"

She says putting her wide smile on her face, trying to be natural. Told ya, she is yet to catch up.

I cup her face in my hand and pull her in for a kiss, as i see Tiffany are just metres away. From the corner of my slightly open eye, i can see Tiffany stopped her steps and slowly walks away at the sight. Sammy plays along quiet well, she naturally loops her hands in my waist, slightly lift me up to meet her height and she kisses me back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:0

Helloooo :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this hehe. Thank you for reading, subscribing and up voting, thank you so muuuchhh!!!

Let me know what you think on the comment box! 

Thank you xx