Chapter 2-6

New Life

"Heiii"

Sammy turns her body to face me and looks at me on my touch. She looks adorable with her sleepy face.

"Hei sorry i didnt mean to wake you up, Amber let me in"

"No its okay. What are you doing here this early?"

"Im just stopping by. Im on my way to the office. I miss you"

Im caressing her face with my thumb. She pouts adorably and pinching the tip of my nose slightly.

"Meeting with your main investor? That uhm.. Mr.Choi Siwon?"

"How come you're able to remember that when you are horrible at remembering our dates?"

"How come you're able to make me feel like at this early morning?"

I chuckles on her answer. But honestly she is horrible at remembering our dates. She never missed it, but well almost.

"Im sorry, but you know its true"

"Yea and im so sorry. I'll try my best next time"

I place kisses her on her cheek, gaining her soft laugh. She is now having me on her embrace, kissing me on the crown of my head.

"Stay. Cancel your meeting with Mr.Choi"

I hit her abdomen causing her to jolt and laugh.

"You know that i love you, but you should know your limit ms.Kim. Im sorry but this meeting is way more important than you right now"

"Ouch!"

She dramatically clutching her chest and put on her best in-pain ugly face. Lord she is adorable. I pinch her cheek and kiss it after.

"You know what i mean babe"

"Yes i do, i was just messing with you CEO Jung"

"About that, do you think it'll be fine if people in the company know that we're dating?"

"Hmm i dont know. But we cant keep on hiding it, hiding us"

"I know"

"CEO Jung dating Kim PD. Sounds like a k-drama for me"

She chuckles but i can feel she is worried about it, at least a bit.

"Right??"

"Just lets take it easy, let it flow. Let them find out naturally"

I nod in her embrace. She plays with my hair and lightly kiss my forehead. I know she meant what she said and i agree with her to just let it flow. But i want to just announce it, so that those people stops hitting on her. Lots of girls and guys in the company trying to impress her, it just pissed me off. But to my relief, Sammy doesnt quite aware of the attention they give her. This is where i like her being slow.

"Do you want me to go with today?"

"Dont you have classes to attend?"

"Why cant you just answer a question instead of asking another question?"

"Why dont you do the same?"

"Well i asked you first, so you gotta answer me first"

"No, i need to hear your answer first to be able to answer your question"

"Well my question is not depend on whatever my answer to your question is, so why dont you just tell me what you want?"

"Fine. Jeez. You're so childish"

"No i am not. You are"

"You are childish"

"See? This is childish behaviour"

"You are annoying Samantha Kim. How the hell can i fall for you??"

"Bad luck you got there ms.Jung. But you have no choice other than staying with me"

"Who says i wanted to leave?"

"Good then. Now back to what i asked you. Do you want me to go with you or not?"

"Dont you..."

"I need an answer ms.Jessica Jung, not another question. How come a dumb person can be a CEO?"

"You make me a dumb person. I used to be a smarty pants"

"Im glad that you're dumb then. No but seriously answer me babe"

"Honestly?"

"Stop asking question, just answer it"

I laugh at her annoyed expression. She is now tickling me. She is on top of me with her hands tickling the side of my belly. Im ticklish, so it is a torture. I let out my dolphin squeal and trying to push her hands off of me, but Sammy is way too strong.

"Alright alright, fine. Stop it"

I manages to say between my laughing. Sammy is now burry her face into the crook of my neck, her breathing tickles me. I push her away, then she stops tickling me but she starts to the thin sensitive skin on my neck.

My laugh turns into a soft moan. Sammy keeps on softly the skin on my next, make her way up to the area behind my ear then my earlobe. Her hand moves up to caressing my .

"Babe i cant see Mr.Choi with a hickey"

"Your make up will do you a favor"

She answers in between her . The air getting hotter. I cant let myself fall for this. Not now. Good timing Sammy!!

"Babe plea..uh..se"

"Answer me then"

"Come with me"

"I thought you want me to stop?"

She brings her body away from me to stare down on me cheekily. She have her legs on the sides of my body, slightly sits herself on my lower abdomen. She have a big grin on her face now.

"I mean come to the office with me, you dirty mind"

I hit her head lightly and pinch her nose tip.

"Sorry for break it to you, but since you got what my dirty mind means, that could only mean that you also have a dirty mind"

"Maybe i am"

I pull her down by the neck and kiss her lips passionately. Letting her explore my mouth with her tongue.

"Did you mean bring this to the office?"

She says to my mouth between our kiss.

"Stop giving me ideas"

"On the table top in your office"

She wont let me answer it. She locks her lips hard on mine. She kissed me until i almost out of breath until she lets go and let me breath. Adjusting my breath, i stutteringly say,

"I need to get to the office now. You better go and get ready"

"Uuuhhh being impatient ms.Jung? My body is ready"

"Stop"

I hit her chest. She just smiling and kisses me one more time before she jumps off of the bed and get herself ready. She is such a tease!

I touch my now swealling lips. I always love it when she kiss me like that. Slowly yet deep and passionate. She knows how to kiss. She was okay when we first dating. Well me being her first relationship explains it. But as the time goes by, she becomes a great kisser. She knows how to make the kiss contagious. She knows how to tease. I guess she is just a natural good kisser then.

I sit myself up and look in the mirror to check my make up and lips. The lipstick obviously got smeared and my make up is a mess. I left some of my make up in her desk, in case this kind of morning happen, she neatly organize it. I do some retouch and im back to my prensentable self again. I check my neck to see whether Sammy left a hickeys or not. It is there but it just slightly there. I put on some to cover it up, just in case. I bit my lips at the thought about earlier.

Just then Sammy walks in from the bathroom. Her hair is wet. She have a ripped washed blue jeans on and a maroon plaid shirt on. Simple but she looks stunning. Even more with her wet hair. y if i may say. I gesture my hand to get her come closer. I asks her to sit and let me blow her hair dry. She doesnt really do her hair. She likes it messy. It suits her best.

But instead sits on the bed she sits on my lap. So her legs looping my waist and her hands looping my neck. Just like a koala does. She hugs me tight. Her wet hair makes my hair slightly wet.

"Babe your hair"

I say as i try to get her wet hair away from mine.

"Sorry hehe"

She childishly says as she breaks the hug.

"I see you get your make up retouched"

"Yes cus we need to leave uhm..like in 15 minutes. So we still have time to blow your hair dry"

I say as i look at my watch. Sammy looks like a child on her mother's lap at this point. Way too adorable.

"How long it takes to blow my hair dry?"

She purposedly shakes her head causing the beads of water splashing everywhere including my face.

"Ugh. Stop. Roughly about 5 minutes or less since you have a short hair"

I cup her face in my hands to make her stop.

"Then how long it takes for you to fix your make up?"

"Why?"

"Why do you always answer thing with another question?"

I throw my head back, laughing at her annoyed face.

"Fine, sorry. Five minutes at best"

"Thats pretty quick then. I guess we still have time to spend then"

"To spend on what? Nap?"

"Nope. This"

She pushes me down to her bed with her weight as she attacks me with a kiss. She is on top of me now. Her wet hair falls to my face. She fully captured my lips inside . Her tongue then asks for an access into my mouth. She smiles in her kiss when i dont let her tongue in my mouth. She lift her face a bit and stare to my eyes.

"No enter?"

I shakes my head playfully, grinning at her.

"That's okay. I'll find another entry"

She then pushes my body up softly, biting her lip as she reach out for my skirt in attemp to pull it up, not breaking her eye contact.

"No Sammy, dont"

I squeeze my thighs together and slaping her hands. What does she think she is doing?? Its not like i dont like it, but ugh. Very very bad timing!!

"What? Why?"

"Can you be any good on the timing?"

She shakes her head, laughing. She then bring her head down and give my thighs quick kisses before bring her head back up to see me in the eyes.

"One more kiss then?"

She puts up her index finger adorably begging for one more kiss. I can just easily give in and stay here with her all day. But thank God we both have a good self control. I shrunching my nose and grab her by the neck and roll our body so that im on top of her now.

"Okay, one more kiss"

How can i say no to this adorable creature? I place kisses all over her face before i lock my lips with her. She lets me plays with her tounge. She then pulls me into her embrace so now im lying on top of her body. We both exchange smile in between our kiss. I give her lower lip a light bite before i break the kiss.

"I got more than i asked for. Thanks"

She smiles at me. She got some lipstick stain on her lips. I jump off of the bed and start to fix my make up and wipe her lipstick stain. She is about to blow dry her now almost dry hair. But i insist to do it for her.

We heading out as soon as we are ready. Amber greets us as we step out of Sammy's room. And my little sister is here too, of course she is here.

"Good morning guys"

"Good morning"

"Where are you guys going?"

"To the office"

"Sammy is coming with you sis?"

Krystal curiously asks me, when she sees Sammy holding my bag.

"Yup. I am"

"I thought you said we're heading to school together?"

"I know, but im sorry princess, i think i'll skip class today. Its a good thing, right? You can have Amber drop you off"

Both Amber and Krystal are nodding their head. Skipping class must be not something new they hear from Sam. I remember Amber told me when Sam skipped whole week classes but managed to get straight A. My brain fail to see that Sammy is one of the top brain at school. Sammy said that she supposed to enter KAIST but she chose not to and gone to art school instead.

We wave goodbye Amber and Krystal then we make our way to the car park. Sammy insisting to drive. Of course i let her.

"So how are you doing with Tiffany's debut project?"

"Oh so now we're talking about job?"

"Yea we need to get in the mood cus we're heading to the office"

"Why is that sounds y to me?"

"What? What sounds y?"

"Get in the mood?"

"Geez Sam. I dont remember you are being all dirty minded like this. What happened to my shy Sammy?"

I pinch her cheek and she is squeeze up her nose and have a thin smile on her face.

"I dont know. Im still shy Sammy, just not with you, not anymore"

She shakes her head adorably when she says that.

"I like that. It is a good thing, right?"

"Of course it is. Im so damn comfortable with you, thats why. I love you Jess"

"Aww listen to you. You're so adorable..."

I rub my hands against the back of her head. She is smiling proudly now.

"...and you're mine"

"I am yours"

She is change. But in a good way. I like it. I know she tries so hard to understand me, she never gets mad, she always so patient and calm. I know it best that she tries her hardest for us. She definitely treats me right. We both try our best for us. I live it how we always can talk out our problem instead getting mad to each other. I love it about her, i feel needed and loved. It feels incredible when you are important to someone, when they proud to have you. I look at her for the rest of the drive.

We arrived before i knew it. As we about to walk into the elevator, someone's calling my name.

"Ms.Jung"

I turn my body to see where the voice come from.

"Oh ms.Hwang. Good morning"

"Good morning. Ms.Jung do you have time to check the art cover for the album?"

"Uhm yes of coursey, i do have free period after my meeting with Mr.Choi. Oh and this is Sam, you know her right?"

I grab Sammy by her arm to turn her to face Tiffany. She was looking at the elevator, her back facing me and Tiffany.

"Oh hai there Sammy. I see you know Sam, ms.Jung"

"Of course i know her"

"Hai there Tiff. I didnt know that ms.Hwang is you"

"Tiffany Hwang, thats me"

"I know a Hwang too from school"

"Victoria?"

"Yes. How do you know that?"

"Well she is my twin sister"

"What? Really?"

"Oh and Krystal is your little sister, right ms.Jung?"

"Yes she is, do you know her?"

"Yea i met her few times, she also a friend of Vic, she told me about Krystal, but i dont think she knew that im Vic's sister. Vic never had a chance to introduce us, plus she dates Sammy right? Well of course you know Sam then ms.Jung"

"Excuse me? Did i hear you right that Krystal dates Sam?"

I shift my look to Tiffany and Sam. Sam is now moving uncomfortably. She looks at the floor now. What is going on? How can Tiffany thinks that Krystal dates Sammy?

"I guess so, i saw they kissed some time ago, right Sam?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloo :D

Sorry for not updating in awhile. I wrote other story so hehe sorry :D This chapter is Jessica's pov, special peek on Sam and Jess, soooo enjooyy!!!