Chapter 2-9

New Life

Krystal's POV

"Sam, you're home?"

Me and Amber just got home. By home i mean Amber and Sam's flat. Earlier i came to pick her up from the studio. I knock on Sam's door checking whether she is home or not.

"Hmmm?? Yeah im here"

I hear her answering me, with her serious tone, slightly shouting.

"She must be playing game"

Amber says, gigling at the way Sam's answering me as she throws herself on the couch and turning on the tv. I curl my brows and shake my head not believing what Amber says. Well Sam could be doing her project or something.

"Check it for yourself. Uhm...Actually lets bet on it, you're in princess?"

"Sure, whats the bet?"

Amber turn herself to me, having both of her hands resting on the couch back.

"If my guess is right, then you have to kiss me as much as i want for the next 24 hours, but if its not, i'll do or buy whatever you want"

"You always do. Can i choose the bet?"

Well yea she always buy or do whatever i want so its just a daily life for me. You need something abit fancy for a bet, right??

"Doesnt matter i'll win anyway"

"So much confident you have there, huh?"

"Well i know Sam very well to be this confident"

"We'll see" I turn myself to Sam's door and knock it once again.

"Hmmm???"

"Can i come in?"

"Hmmm?? Uhh..yea..sure"

I turn then door handle and swing the door open. Sam is sitting on her seat in front of her computer, looking all serious and focused. I walk up to her, the moment of truth.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?? Hold on princess"

She is turning down the volume of her headphone and then she paused her game. Amber is right, she is playing game. Some shooting or war game, i dont know.

"What was that again?"

Her headphone is hanging on her neck, she is spinning her chair before stops and facing me, clasping her hands.

"Doesnt matter"

"No, what was it? Oh is Amber home?"

She is not even wait for my answer, she just throws her headphone to the desk and makes her way out to the living room. I follow her out, closing her door behind me.

"Dude, lets go camping"

"Where?"

"Alaska"

Amber excitedly twists her body to see Sam who is standing behind her. Is she even being serious?

"Are you serious?"

"Of course not. But we might do Alaska someday"

Sammy is now making her way to the couch and sits herself beside slightly dissapointed Amber. Poor my llama for believing Sam's bullshet. My precious dummy.

"Jaerim told me about this place he went camping few weeks ago, he said its a cool place, shall we see it ourselves?"

"Well next month is good?"

"Nah i mean lets go as in this weekend"

"Dude camping requires alot of preparation, you cant just..."

"Fine, scratch camping then. Just lets go somewhere or whatever leisure this weekend"

"You know we need to prepare..."

"Booooo, losen up a bit mate. Okay fine, lets go for a road trip instead"

Amber just sighing in her seat. Rubbing her tample doesnt really know what to say. I make my way join them on the couch in between them. Sam leaning to the side to have a good look on Amber.

"Cmon what could possibly need to be prepared for a road trip? It'll be fun"

"I mean why so sudden? What is it?"

"Dude, adventure is about spontaneity, its unexpected, unplanned. Just let it be instead of arrange it. I dont know i just feel like going away from this whole routine thingy"

"I envy you for that dude, you can live freely, spontaneously"

"Then lets go, lets be surprised"

"What has gotten into you Sam?"

Sam turns her attention on me. Shifting her look between me and Amber.

"Oh cmon guys, you've known me for this long it shouldnt be a surprise. Besides we never really have time for ourselves lately"

"What actually inspire you to do this? You seems fine with your routine"

"Fine you got me. I played the sims 4 earlier, they got to go for a holiday but im not, so why not go?"

"I knew there is something stupid behind this"

"It is not stupid, it is spontaneous, my dear princess"

She pats my head as she said so. Nodding her head towards Amber asking her opinion. The front door swings open, my sister makes her way in.

"What? I interupted something, didnt i?"

"Lets go for a road trip"

Sammy reaching out her hands for my sister to hold. Looking at my sister playfully.

"Huh?"

Sammy grabs my sisters hand and pull my sister to sit on her lap, leaning in for a kiss. I scoot closer to Amber, leaning to her chest, giving them more space.

"A roadtrip, this weekend"

"As in tomorrow?"

"Bingo!!"

"No way"

"See? Its too soon dude"

Sammy is now frowning, genuinely frowning, defeated, slouching down on her seat. My sister clearly amused at her dummy being like a kid. Me and Amber giggling as well seing her.

"You guys are no fun. I'll just go by myself then"

"Like you would actually go alone"

I say in a mocking tone, getting a supports from Amber and my sister.

"Ohoho yes i totally would. I used to travel alone, remember?"

Our smiles quickly dissapear as she state that. She did told us about her travelling alone, we kinda forget that fact. Sammy push my sister from her lap as she tries to stand up.

"Off to bed i go. See you folks next week"

She sillyly salutes us before she walks away, but my sister quickly grab her wrist prevent her to go.

"Babe lets talk this through"

"What is there more to talk about? We off to bed now, hooped on the car early morning tomorrow and let the road surprised us, easy"

"Sometimes i dont know you babe"

"Well thats the beauty of me. You will only feel like this when im comfortable with you baby boo"

She playfully kissing all over my sisters face. I think its true. When you feel like you know Sam, you actually isnt, but when you feel like you dont know her, could only mean you knows her too deep. Because she only showing you her deeper layers, the new side of her.

"Well im in. Sams right, we havent really had time for ourselves lately, so yea, why not? Right, buddy?"

"Thats my buddy"

Amber and Sam high-fived each other. They befriended each other for a reasons. They match one another i have to say.

"So you ladies are in?"

Sam looking at me and my sister expectantly, with her kid smile on her face. We both look at each other dont know what to answer.

"No? I guess its only the two of us then mate"

They high-fived each other again. Me and my sister keep looking at each other, trying to decide whats the best. I really want to come, it should be fun, but my sane self prevent me to. Argh screw it!

"Sign me in too"

My sister shots me a glare, her eyes wide open, questioning. I shrugging my shoulder to her to only have her rolling her eyes on me.

"Thats right, princess!"

Sammy and Amber high-fived me consecutively. I rise my brows to my sister, challenge her to do the same.

"Cmon babe, say yes? Or else i will be the lone ranger. I promise i'll be good"

Sam is now squatting in front of my sister, holding her knees and look into her eyes expectantly with those puppy eyes. My sister will give in in any second with that look. My sister looks into Sammy's eyes, runs her fingers through her brown hair lovingly.

"Fine, okay. Only because i love you too much"

Told you she'd give in. Sam shouts in excitement, hugging my sister.

"I love you to the moon and back and to the moon and back again and..."

She shuts her with a kiss. Dork. With us four agree to go, we decided to go to bed early.

"Sam is good at persuading people, dont you think princess?"

Amber is changing into her pajama as she says so, smiling.

"I cant actually say no to her"

She adds. Thats because you are too nice to decline Am. Well in that case, both of them are alike. They both just cant say no.

"I begin think that you two are related in some kind of way"

"Why is that?"

"Sam told me the same thing"

"Really? Haha i love that a$$hole"

"Stop being all emotional now"

Amber jumps in and join me lying on the bed. I close the book i read and put it on the end table.

"Dont tell her that"

"She told me the same too"

She laughs and scoot closer, kisses me on my head down to my lips and cuddles up to sleep. The next morning, excited Sam waking us up.

"Wake up wake up sleepyheads"

I open my eyes slightly, trying to adjust with the light. Amber is stretching her arms beside me.

"I forgot why did i agree to this"

Amber mumbles her words out as she rolls out the bed. Her bed hair is adorable. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and follow Amber to the living room.

"It is actually okay with us going right Jess? I mean we finished this week agenda"

Amber asking my sister who is on her laptop, sitting on the couch. I turn her body to face me and fixing her sticking out hair while she have her arms looping my waist.

"Yea we're free to go, they can handle the rest, dont worry"

Amber nodding her head while rubbing her eyes, making her way to the bathroom.

"Last minutes change, we're not going for a road trip, we go for a camping. Dont worry i got us a camper"

Sammy says as she makes her way in from the balcony after a call.

"Why changing the plan?"

I sleepily asks Sam who is now making her way to the couch joining my sister, kissing her forehead.

"Uhm no particular reason, well maybe for the safety reason? Cant risk it with the two of you are coming"

"You mean you'd risk it if we're not coming?"

"Well uhm..maybe but not quite. Anyway we go to the camping site just outside the town, so we're in a safe zone"

We get ourselves ready as fast as we can. Sammy leaves to fetch the camper and the goods we need for the camping. She said that she got one of her friends get their needs ready. Sam and Amber obviously dont bring much, and as for me and my sister, yea well.

"Campers ready, are you?!!?!?"

Sammy enters the flat excitedly. She is a er on things like this. She is back hugging my sister, kissing the side of her face as my sister checking on her bag. They are heavy on the skinship if you havent noticed. As for me and Amber, well not as heavy. Sammy then headed downstairs with our bags, Amber helps too and as for us, we just casually walk down not carrying anything. Just a regular day of princesses. The camper is not that big but perfect size for the four of us. Me and my sister takes the back seats, Amber insisting to drive and Sam is at the front seat.

"Off we go!!"

Amber is yet to getting used to driving the camper but she is getting there.

"As much as i love this, i prefer camping the old way. You know set up a tent, sleeping on a sleeping bag, going with a compass in an unset camping site"

Amber gives Sam a glance with a smile on her face.

"You spent so much time outdoor, right mate?"

"Not in the past year"

She must have miss this. Yet she is being all considerate. Well me and my sister even Amber are not familiar with camping. She is giving us the easiest kind of camping. We arrived at the camping site after 5 hours long driving. Sammy took over the steering wheel half way. She parks the camper at the nearest spot to the river.

"Do you know how to fish, mate?"

Sam asking Amber who is clearly clueless about camping thing or just survival trick in general.

"I know how to make sashimi"

"Well yea that is so fishing related, mate"

They are both laughing. Amber and Sam set up the camper before they are off to fish at the river.

"Sammy definitely knows what she is doing"

My sister says as she admiring the view from inside the camper. I nod my head, agree to what she said. Me and my sister decided to do a little exploring at the camping site while Amber and Sam going to fish. Getting slightly excited by the sight of butterflies. We are not easily spot a butterfly in Seoul, are we?? We are loving the view, taking a few, okay alot, of snaps of us and the view. The sun is begin to setting when we walk back to the camper. Not long after we arrived, we see our woman walking toward the camper. They come back with three quite big fishes.

"Not bad, yeah?"

"You should considering yourself to be a fisherwoman at this rate, babe"

"You dont mind dating a fisherwoman?"

"If only the fisherwoman is you"

About to throw up yet, guys? Yeah imagine being in my shoes. My sister insisted to clean up the fish eventhough she hates touching it.

"Are you sure you wanna do it, babe?"

"Yeah of course"

"Let me help you then"

"No, i can handle it, stop worrying sweetheart"

Being touchy couple that they are, they both are sharing their kiss. Sam and Amber's outter looks are tough, but behind those they both are more sensitive than you might think. They are a softy inside.

"Do you wanna make sashimi out of it? I dont know if its the right fish for that though"

Sam asks Amber as she holds up the biggest fish in front of Amber's face.

"Nope, not gonna risk it"

"You are suggesting something you're not sure about"

"Well that is only if she is up for exploring, princess. Im not pushing it"

"Still, stupid"

"My honor, princess"

She is bend down slightly. I scoff at her act. Sam and Amber then walk toward the camp fire not far from our camper. Sam is showing Amber how to make a fire traditional way before giving up and use the lighter instead. I set the grill ready. Sammy roughly seasoned the fishes before put it on the grill. I go get the rice cooked with Amber helping me. My sister sets up the table then we have our first dinner here.

"How is it so far?"

Sammy asks us after she finished her dinner.

"Tiring"

Her smile fades after hearing my sister's answer. I kick her leg under the table. She then look up and realize what she had done.

"But i like it. I honestly love the view"

My sister tries to make it right.

"Its alright, i like the ugly truth better than the sweet lie"

My sister feel bad about what she said after what Sam done for this trip. Sammy is now stand from her seat and heading to the camp fire they lit up earlier. Amber follows her. I stop my sister from coming after her.

"Just give her a time, Amber will console her"

"I didnt mean to let it out like that"

"She knows that, she is probably just tired so that she took it in a bad way, just let Amber talk to her"

"You seems to understand her better than i do"

"Maybe because i know her before you do"

We both sit on the small bed inside the camper. Slip under the blanket.

"I envy you Krys"

"Huh?"

"The way she treats you"

"What are you saying?"

"She is so caring and gentle toward you"

"She does even more toward you"

"Its different though"

"Of course it is, she treats you as a lover not as a lil sis"

"At time like this, you are way more mature than me"

My sister seems so vulnerable. I can see that she feels really bad about what just happen. I pull her in to a hug. Just then Sammy and Amber enter the camper. I break the hug. Amber gesturing me to come and stand beside her, grabbing my hand in hers.

"Hei babe"

"Hei im sorry, i was being childish"

Sam says as she sit herself down beside my sister. My sister have her hand at the back of Sammy's head, caressing her lovingly, pouting and shaking her head. I nudge Amber to leave them and give them some time to talk it out. Well this is suppose to be a fun outting, so yea they are better talk it out.

"Take a walk with me"

"Its so dark out there Am"

"I got a torch with me"

"No its still sca.."

"Princess please"

I sigh in defeat. I dont need us to fight over this. I tighten the grip oh her hand, gaining her loving smile.

"Trust me"

I do trust you Am. I nod my head yes and walk as close as possible to her. Noticing my nervousness, she then lets go of my hand and wrap her arm around my shoulder, pull me closer, intertwining her hand with mine. I naturally wrap my other hand around her waist.

We walk under the moonlight to god knows where. We walk to the upstream, walking under the trees with the moonlight shines our path. We arrive at open flat ground river bank, facing to the calm river. There is a huge log shaped like a couch in the middle of the open space. The view is rather stunning with the calm water reflects the moonlight, the dark trees' shadows around the us adding even more beauty to the view.

"See that log? And that calm water over there?"

Amber pointing both the log and the calm water, looking down to me, her eyes twinkle under the moonlight. I nod my head, lost under her gaze. I suddenly have the urge to kiss her lips.

"So the calm water is where you're gonna have your bath and i will be sitting her on the log watching"

Way to ruin the mood Am. I pinch the side of her body. Her soft laugh is so cute.

"Unless you want me to join you??"

"You should stop hanging out with Sam"

I have my arms around her waist and Amber has hers around my neck, facing each other. Our body is as the closest to each other as possible. Im shifting my gaze between her eyes and her lips.

"You should too then"

"She didnt affect me in any way"

"Well she doesnt really go easy on spoilling you, i cant come up with something to top that each time"

"You are spoilling me with your love, nothing can top that"

"Uhh yeah you definitely need to stop hanging out with Sam, princess, that cheeseball!"

She shakes her head at the thought of the cheesy Sam. She stares deep into my eyes for quite sometime and whisper,

"I love you, princess"

"Sorry i dont"

She laughs her head back adorably. The llama of mine.

"Whatever. I still take that as a yes"

She leans in to kiss me, i move away.

"No, its a no, i told y..."

"Shut up. You are starting to become as annoying as Sam"

"I love you, and no, im nothing like Sam, eww"

I giggle out my words, take another deep look into her eyes as i say so, then leaning in for a long lingery kiss.

The next morning i woke up with no Amber beside me. I look down at my sister's bed, yup, no Sam as well. Where are those two went. I step down the bed and wake my sister up.

"No Amber and no Sam in early morning, should we be worried?"

"Isnt worry always linger when we decided to tag along in their world?"

Yeah, combining those two, bad bad idea. Obviously we dont really care about that. I nod agree on what my sister says.

I walk out the camper and i welcomed with stunning morning view. The birds chirping, the sound of the water flowing blend perfectly with the sound of leaves dancing to the morning breeze, giving me such serenity and relaxing feel. The sunshine adds the glittery beauty to the flowing water, expossing the green beauty around. The loud laughter breaks my calm morning feel. I roll my eyes, those two dorks.

"Is that them?"

"It must be"

My sister peaking from the inside of the camper, pulling her hair up into her messy bun.

"You and Sam are okay, right?"

"Yeah we're cool now"

Me and my sister then walk toward the laughter, lead us to the open space i went with Amber last night. I sigh at the sight of those two playing in the water, holding something like a stick, laughing their heart out. We are standing by where they put their jackets.

"You have a very bad eye sight Am, that was a ing rock. Look at my poor spear"

They are splashing water to each other, laughing hard. They are yet to see that we are here. I bet the water is cold, how can they bare with the cold?? I wave my hand at them, trying to get their attention. Amber sees me and waves back. She says something to Sam before they walk out the water and walk up to us. Sam is bending down and grab something in a plastic bag inside her jackets pocket.

"I found this little guy earlier"

She shows us this little red fruits. Amber looks up to Sam, questioningly.

"Eatable?"

"There is only one way to find out"

"Dude, no!!"

Amber slaps away whatever fruit Sam is about to eat from her palm.

"You could've die, dude!!"

"Hunger Game fans?? Relax its a redberry, and it is eatable"

Sammy snorts looking at terrified look on Amber's face.

"Dont believe me? Look it up"

Amber slaps the back of Sammy's head, pulls her in, choking her playfully. Sammy and my sis are back at they touchy selves, walking back hand in hand, stealing kisses in between. Amber have me in her arms, i stopped pushing her away few minutes ago. My clothes are wet from her drench clothes. Playful smile plastered on her face.

We decided to go for a hike and look up some eatable food along the way after we had our humble breakfast. We have to drive back home before the sundown. So gotta make the best out of the few hours thats left. I have no idea that they have this weird hunting equipments. Amber got what they call as a speargun on her hand and Sammy have a crossbow and an army knife with her. They take camping too seriously. Both of them walk in front of me and my sister, leading the way and joking around with one another.

"They are obviously really into this"

"Yea obviously"

"Its good for us though, having a time off, right Krys?"

I nod my head, looking at those dorks who is obviously having fun. Its not that we're not, we are, but this is too much, physically, in our liking.

"Amber is so adorable, look at her"

I excitedly pointing at silly Amber, gaining my sister giggles.

"And Sam's too. They both are so adorable"

I add. Smiling widely.

"Do you still in love with her, Krys? With Sam?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello helloooww :D

Thank you guys for tunning in but it would be supperb if you guys can write me something or let me know what you guys think. Anyway thanks a lots and lots and lots :D x