Chapter 2-8

New Life

Back with Krys' pov, enjoy :D

 

Krystal's POV

I rush my way out from Amber's room, but careful enough not to make a sound that could wake her up. I close the door slowly. I see Sammy making up something in the kitchen. As the door closed, i dash toward the bathroom.

"Good morning Amb.. oh hei Krys"

"Morning"

"Wha..."

"Gotta pee"

I can hear Sammy chuckles. What is so funny about it?? I flush the toilet before exit the bathroom. I gotta change my . But it is NOT what you guys think. I keep mistaken the bidet and the flush button. Amber said that Sammy needs a bidet, so that she installed it herself. Me not familiar with a bidet, keep doing the same mistake. It is not even my first time here, obviously.

When i walk back to Amber's room. I see my sister back hugging Sammy, while Sammy is making something, in her pajama. Wait, she was staying last night?

"Sis"

"Oh good morning sunshine"

My sister lets go her hug and comes to give me one.

"I didnt know you were staying"

"Yea since you said that you were staying i thought i might staying as well" I nod at her.

"Did you even get proper sleep with that dork snoring?"

"Hei im not snoring"

"Yes you are babe, but its only a soft snore"

"Really?!?"

Both me and my sis nodding our head. Smiling at her disbeliefing face. How can doesnt know that? Sammy continue her cooking but still cant believe the fact that she is snoring in her sleep. My sister is right about her soft snore, it can be ignored without being a problem, just gotta a bit. Sammy turns her head to us again.

"Do i really snore?!?"

She is shrunching up her nose in disbelief. Me and my sister burst out into laughter. My sister then walk back to Sammy, laughing and back hugging her. This two are so damn clingy. I roll my eyes and walk to Amber's room. She is still in her sleep, peacefully. I was about to sit myself on the bed,

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

She pats the empty space beside her, asking me to lay down with her. I do as she asked, i lay myself beside the sleepy llama.

"Did i wake you up?"

She cutely shakes her head as she scoots closer to me. She opens her arms for me to rest my head on her chest. As i did i put my arm around her waist, claiming she's mine. I can feel she is kissing the crown of my head.

"Do you have classes today princess?"

"Nope, you?"

"Same but i had to finish the recording"

I look up to my now pouting llama. I chuckle at the sight. I have those pouting lips in between my forefinger and my thumb, give it a good squeeze.

"You cant have this pouty face if you want the recording turns out good"

"How can im not? Not having my princess around all day"

I release her lips from my grip and move myself up enough to give her a kiss.

"Can i stay the night again tonight? So that my llama would have her princess around all night?"

A wide smile blooming in her face. She looks alot thinner this days. I feel bad for saying that she looks good like this. But she is. Her jawline becomes even more defined. Her face structure looks even more tougher. Too add to that she recently got more tattoos on her arm. And her new hair cut, suits her well. How can im not say that she looks good?? She nods her head excitedly. I pinch her nose as i smile to her.

"That is for being cute"

She pull me for a hug, a tight hug, out of excitement.

"Am i cant breath..."

"Thank you princess, you're the best!!"

I nod my head furiously in her hug, but she is yet to let go.

"Am..."

Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Enough with the morning guys, join us for breakfast"

Hearing that Amber release me almost instantly. I can only roll my eyes. Sam is surely annoying.

"Dont mind her, she is an "

As i about to roll out of the bed, i see Amber not moving, freezing in her place.

"Oh cmon, Sam was just tease us"

"What if she tell Jessica?"

"So?"

"She might kill me"

"For having with me?"

She nods her head. It is pure horror in her face.

"Well i might as well kill Sam then"

"For having with you?!???!!??"

"Eeww no! For having with my sister of course!"

I can hear her relief sigh. How can she be so dumb?? Hahaha. I hit her head with my knuckles and kiss it after.

"Cmon lets go, we wouldnt want Sam to think...."

"Okay okay"

Amber jump off of the bed. The thought of Sam telling my sister scares her. I know that my sister is so protective but in that case, its my privacy not even her can violence it, its my decision to make. Somehow Sam just happen to caught us at the wrong time. But we're not even doing anything this time, Sam just being Sam. I can only smile at her nervous face. We walk out Amber's room to be only welcomed with Sam mischievous smile. I roll my eyes. Here it comes.

"Good morning face!!"

See? Told ya shes an . Amber even more stunned at the sight of Jessica. I pat her back letting her know not to worry. Since when does she become so scare of Jessica? Maybe when she starts working with her. Yep, she is damn scary when she is working. Professionalism people! I roll my eyes on Sammy.

"Oh and princess, is that a habit of yours now? Rolling your eyes on me??"

"Only when you're being an "

"Look look look, see, thats how she talk to me, thats how your sister talk to me"

She is patting my sister's arm. My sister just eying me, smiling. I know that she knows that its true Sam is an .

"Maybe you need to stop teasing her babe"

"Now you're taking her side"

"I mean seriously babe you alot"

"Thats what sisters does right?"

"Yea whatever"

I roll my eyes again at her. I wouldnt want an annoying 'sister', Jessica is annoying too but nothing to be compared to Sam. Sam is just ughh!! I look to Amber, she have a thin smile in her face seeing me bicker with Sam. Even her enjoying it.

"You guys are damn childish"

Amber shakes her head, smiling as she get herself a waffle on her plate.

"Someone is certainly in a good mood after morning s..."

"Shut up Sam"

"Wow dude, gotta work on your moves, shes not impressed"

I shot her a glare. But it no longer works on her. Shes used to it now. And Amber in the other hand, instead of gets offended, she is just laughing with Sam. Its good other than having her worrying over what might my sister does when she finds out. She obviously knows it by now, i mean Sam cant have shuts, and she is clearly okay with it. Me and my sister are the ones who are sane in this room. Ironically, those two are our girlfriends. What is it again that made us date them??

"Oh yea, Jess, you might wanna come to the studio today. We're gonna recording Tiff's title songs, we wanna hear what you have to say about it"

"You guys are done with the songs selection?"

"Yea i mean we havent decided which is what, this one song we're going to record today is our best candidate for the title song"

My sister is nodding her head on Amber's answer. Amber and my sister are actually can having a serious convo in the middle of this. Sam is still making her weird faces to tease me. She just loves it too much teasing me. I dont even know why. But their convo somehow got Sam's attention. She is turning into serious Sam this time.

"So you guys almost finished the recording?"

"Yea you can say that. We only have few more songs to record"

"Which means we're gonna shoot the music video soon, right?"

"Yeah"

"Nice! Im excited to come out with the concepts. Me and Tiffany had fun thinking it all through. We basically got everything figured out"

"Yeah?"

"Yes! Tiffany is full of ideas and she is so detailed. I love working with her. I think both of us work so well together"

Of course, its Tiffany. Sam even dare to say she loves it working with her in front of my sister.

"You still have to get the boards to agree with your concept before start the filming babe"

"I know, we got several in our pocket so dont worry"

Why does she have this happy face and wide smile on her face when she is talking about Tiffany?? Its so annoying, even more when my sister's here.

We finished our breakfast. I clean out the table and let Sam does the dishes. She insisted. Amber and my sister are getting theirselves ready for work. Me and Sam dont have class today, and Sam wont go to the office as well, so the both of us are staying at home.

"What are we gonna do while they're gone?"

"What do you wanna do princess?"

"I asked you"

"Hahaha dont have to be so grumpy in early morning"

"Thanks to you"

She says that as if it wasnt her fault me being grumpy in early morning. She swifly look at me, smiling while she doing the dishes. I sit at the counter top watching her, still having her smile. Now that i think about it, it has been a while since me and Sam hang out. I kinda miss it, having nonsense talk with her, joking around. Since that christmas night when both of us start dating those busy two, we rarely hang out. Not that im complaining that we finally date those two, its just i miss the old times when Sam and me used to hang out alot. I know she is annoying af, but she is fun to hang out with.

"It has been a while since the last time we hang out"

"Aww what, miss me?"

"Dont you?"

She laugh her head back and pinch my nose with bubbles is still in her hand. Got some bubbles on my nose. I slapped her hand away immediately, glaring at her.

"It hasnt been that long but yes i miss you too princess"

"It HAS been so long, Sam"

It hasnt been that long?? Is she lost track of the time or what??? I punch her arm, earning her laugh.

"Okay okay it has, im sorry. Let me finish this and lets think of something, okay?"

She fails to hide her amusement. Just then Amber comes out from her room, ready to go.

"Is Jessica out already?"

I shake my head and jump off of the counter top toward her, fixing her hair. Just then my sister steps out of Sam's room.

"Yup, im ready. And babe im sorry i leave such a mess in there"

My sister pointing her finger to Sam's room with her not so-sincere-guilty face. Sam is just rolling her eyes, having a thin smile on her face. My sister then gives Sam lingery kiss on her cheek before peck her lips. Sam is not satisfied with what she got. But my sister leaves anyway. I give Amber a kiss too before she got dragged by my sister. They decided to go to work together this time.

"I can totally get used to us living together"

"I'd rather leave you out of the picture"

I say as i sit myself back on the counter top, teasing Sam. Sam stops what she is doing, pretending to look pissed. She is then pull me down the counter top and have her arm around my neck, pretending to choke me, hitting my head with her knuckles. I miss this. We have a good laugh until finally she done with the dishes and sit ourselves on the couch.

"Can you think of something?"

"It reminds me, do i really snore?"

Im laughing my off, hitting her arms out of my frantic laugh. Why so random?? I know i did about her snoring earlier but i never thought that that would bother her. She holds my wrists with one hand, putting her finger in front of her lips asking me to stop laughing.

"Im serious princess, do i really?"

I can hardly control my laughter. She then put her palm over my mouth to stop my laugh. Which only makes it worse.

"Princess!!"

"Haha okay im sorry, i stop"

I wipe my tears away, finally can control my laughter. Sammy is sitting there, her brow rises waiting for my answer.

"Yes you do snoring, but like my sister said it is only soft snore, cute one"

"It doesnt actually make you up all night?"

"It does! Make me up all night holding myself to not pinching on you cute sleeping face"

"Yea i know im cute as "

"Dont be so full of yourself"

She laughs while ruffling my hair.

"How about we go for a walk?"

"Boring"

"And make a stop at your favorite bread shop and ice cream house??"

"Deal! You're buying"

"Fine. Help me clean up my room then"

I give Sam ok sign and stand myself up and walk to Sam's room. It has been a while too since the last time im in her room, to just hang out or sleeping over.

"My sister is messy as "

"Tell me about it"

We both cleaning my sister's mess. She have a bunch of her stuff here already. Sam's room still look the same like the last time. She also still have some of my stuffs too. The rubik blocks and action figures i got her, neatly sit on her display rack alongside her legos. Sam is a very neat person. She never left her room in a mess. She always tidy it up before she left. I guess she have to do alot of cleaning with my sister around.

"I still got your 2 comic books in my room"

"Take a good care of 'em please"

She is now making her bed up after neatly put folded blanket on the edge of the bed. Im not as neat as Sam is, but im not a messy person like my sister. Sam's room finally back at it usual neat state. I can see Sam's satisfied smile when she takes a swift look around her room.

"Thats it, thanks princess. Let go and get ourselves ready then"

"Can i wear that tee and jacket? I miss wearing those"

Im pointing to the tee and jacket that neatly hang on Sam's wardrobe which i told Sam that she can have 'em, but yea i kinda miss wearing them. Call me weird.

"Yea sure, you can wear anything you like"

I wear the tee and Sam's maroon plaid shirt over and finish it up with my leather jacket. Sam have her white tee and her red hoodie over it. Both Sam and Amber can rocks super simple outfit, they both look great it 'em. The simpler it is, the cooler they look. Not fair, not at all. Sam helps me put her beanie on. She makes sure my hair fall to the side of my face. Takes one steps back to see how i look and then clasp her hands together, satisfied.

"You look good in my stuff"

"I look good in everything"

"True. Alright lets go"

We walk ourselves on a quite busy area after take on a bus. As she promised earlier, we stop at the area where my favorite shops are located. The area is so cool. You cant really see this area from the street. Eventhough i have been here million times, i didnt realize that this area are exist. Like i said you cant see this area from the street and yes i never really walk here. I cant help but think to have my date with Amber here next time. We walk for a few minutes deep into the green area. There are jogging and cycling path as well and also some work out equipments too.

"Tired yet?"

"Nope im fine"

"Up for cycling?"

"Im just gonna sit on the back"

I smile at Sam, she just rolling her eyes but make her way to get the bike from the rent station anyway. It is still quite early morning so it is an ideal time for cycling. Eventhough i believe it would be alot prettier the view we got if we're here when the sun down. Sam comes back with the bike.

"Okay, so where do we go? That way or that way?"

Sammy pointing two possible direction for us to go cycling. Well i dont know, you choose Sam.

"I guess that way. We can find a small lake there"

She says as if she can read my mind. I nod myself and hoped on the back. Sammy start to get the bike going. The start is a bit rough because she keeps on going in a zig zag way. I have a nice grip on her waist to prevent myself from being thrown off of the bike.

"You're pretty heavy princess"

I hit her back repeatedly and tickle her as well. How dare her tell a princess that she is heavy??? I think we can fall off of the bike in any second now.

"Do you even know how to ride a bike Sam?"

"You're too heavy"

Still hitting her back and sometimes screaming when Sam's making extreme manuever. It is not a normal cycling, Sam is keep laughing and i keep screaming, the bike is not running in a straight line. We are both look like a drunk person on a bike. With all the laughing and screaming, we still managed to get to the lake safely. We both are tired and im not even the one who paddling.

"Lets have a rest for a bit"

Sammy says as she try to catch up her breath. Who told you to laugh and paddle at the same time?? We seated ourselves under the tree just at side of the lake. Sam leaning back to the tree.

"You've been here before?"

"A lot of times"

"Alone? Just to think?"

"Yeah. Perfect kind of place for that"

"I can see that"

"And maybe for a date too"

I look at her who is now closing her eyes enjoying the breeze.

"I havent gotten a chance to bring Jessica here. Is she even like the outdoor?"

Still closing her eyes.

"She doesnt even come out from her room that often"

"I know,right?"

We are both chuckling. I join her leaning back to the tree. She scoots herself abit to give me some space.

"Is she your first?"

"The serious one? Yes she is"

"What?"

"Ive been in a relationship before but it turns out that it was only for a bet"

I gasp when i hear her explaination but she is laughing now.

"Its alright princess, it was a long time ago, im over it"

"Im sorry"

"Its alright"

"A girl?"

"Nope a guy"

I nod my head. I feel her sit herself straight beside me.

"This is weird. We actually talking, not a nonsense one this time"

She turn her body to face me. I snort at her mark. But it is actually true, we always talk nonsense to one another. But im in the mood for a serious talk now.

"So that makes you prefer a girl than a guy now?"

"Well i always know that im more comfortable with girls, but he helped me to be sure about it"

She smile as she explain. I nod at her. Im always curious about this, i guess i got the answer.

"How about you?"

"Amber is my first but she is not my first love"

"You didnt get together with your first love?"

"Nope. It was one sided love, she didnt feel the same"

"Ahh a she. That one you told me about?"

I nod my head, i did tell her about me liking someone who didnt really catch my feeling.

"She was your first love? You only had your first love at this age? Damn, princess where have you been??"

I chuckle and push her to the side.

"I was confuse about myself. Cant really tell which i prefer. But with her it was instantly, i guess she is too helped me to be sure about myself"

"She missed a wonderful girl in her life"

She is nodding her head and smile at me before joining me back leaning to the tree. She almost fall to the side because i used up the whole space for my big head. Sorry for that, haha. She pushes my head to the side, leans her head on the tree and puts my head on her shoulder instead. This is so ideal for a nap. I guess we did fall asleep. We both woke up when the sun shines right above our head.

"I cant believe we actually fell asleep here"

I nod and stretching out my arms as i yawning. Sammy being her usual self, put her finger inside my wide open mouth. I close my mouth in time, get her finger in between my teeth leave in some bite marks in it. Thats what you get!

"Ouchh!! Hungry??"

She playfully swings her finger in front of my face as if tempting a dog with a meat. I slap it away and shove her, she lost her balance and lay flat on her back, laughing.

"But seriously tho, i am hungry"

"Already?"

I kick her body toward the lake, she frantically get a hold on the grass to prevent herself from falling to the lake.

"Alright, fine! Let go get some food. So we ditch the bread?"

"Hell no! We get it after"

She laughs her head back and both of use get on the bike to the meat house near by. Yay! She is definitely spoiling me today. Its lunch time, so its quite crowded here. But we managed to get ourselves a good seats. We greeted by her coworkers here too. After we finished our lunch, i suggest her to get some dessert. Then we walk to my favorite ice cream shop after we bring back our rented bike back to the station.

"I am so broke right now. I shouldnt have bring you out on a date at the first place"

"Your fault not mine"

I say as i happily enjoying my mango sorbet.

"Mango, meat and bread. Those three things can actually get you this happy"

Sam is counting out the three things i love with her fingers, shaking her head. I feed her my mango sorbet just to shut her up. When i finished my big bowl, we make our final stop at the bread shop and get a bag full of my favorite breads. We take the bus to get home. Im so full. Its already dark when we get home. I had a really good day, thanks to Sam!!

"Dont even ask me for a penny for the rest of the month, im totally broke"

"Hehe thank you so much, i had so much fun!"

"You surely had princess"

"I know you too"

"Yeah of course"

She smiles and pulls me in for a hug and ruffles my hair. As we hug i see my sister leaning to the door frame on Sam's room.

"You guys had fun?"

Sammy breaks the hug but still have her arm on my shoulder. She looks at me before she nods her head, smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloooo :D

I had a hard time deciding the arragement of the chapters that i  wrote. I dont want this to end too fast, so hopefully i made the right decision.

Write me something, thank youu!!! xx