Chapter 2-2

New Life

I was in a deep sleep until i feel a lingery kiss on my cheek. I was sleeping on my side. Rolling my body until i lie flat on my back to see Amber on the bed with her hand supporting her weight and one of her legs still on the floor. Smiling to me.

"Heii"

"Hei, sorry, i didnt mean to wake you up"

"Its okay, come here"

I pat the empty space beside me, asking her to lie with me. I put an extra pillow below my head. Amber climb up to bed and kiss my abdomen before laying her head there instead. I run my fingers through her hair.

"I missed you"

I let out a chuckle "I missed you, too"

"But im really tired now"

"Then lets go to sleep"

"But i need to work on my project"

I can feel she is pouting againts my flat tummy.

"Can you continue working on it in the morning?"

She holds my other hand and bring it to her lips. Shaking her head cutely. It tickles me abit.

"Do you want me to help you out with that?"

She shakes her head again.

"I just need to recharge myself"

She moves her head, adjusting her possition.

"How do you recharge yourself then?"

"Cuddling"

She smiles cheekily. I chuckle at her childish act. She climbs up and put her head on my chest. One of her arm is below my body, pulling me into a big hug. Her leg also goes over my legs, make a perfect body hug. I kiss the crown of her head and naturally run my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp lightly.

It such a great feeling when someone trust you enough to be this vulnerable in front of you.

"I can easily drifting into sleep if we continue like this" She mumbles, half way to sleep.

"So be it. You need it, Am"

I can feel she is smiling through the thin fabric of my tee. Giving my tummy few ticklish kisses.

After a few minutes silence, i think she's asleep, until she mumbles,

"I really have to go, i left Scott alone at the studio, but i dont want to" Thightening her hug "This is too comfortable"

I eying the clock at the end table beside me, 3.17am.

"Have some sleep, i'll wake you up at 4, okay? Im sure Scott will be okay with it if you only have few minutes of sleeping"

She nods in agreement and snuggles up abit. Im caressing her face, her face says it all, she looks so tired. After a while, I can feel she is breathing steadily now, thats when i know she is asleep, peacefully.

I take my time admiring her adorable sleeping face. Her llama sleeping face. At first, i thought her friends just making it up that she looks like a llama. She never look like llama, i never see the resemblance, yet. But this current face she have on, her peaceful sleeping face, i have to say she is llama. I see her more look like a dino instead of llama though. But i vote up for llama this time.

I slightly pinching her nose tip and plant a kiss on her forehead. I didnt realize how long i have watching her sleep. Until my alarm went off when the time indicating 4.00am. I dont wanna wake her up from her peaceful sleep but i know she'd be mad if i dont. I then rub the back of her hand that still placed on my abdomen, trying to wake her up.

"Baby hei, wake up"

She slowly open up her eyes. Shrunching her face, adjusting to the light and she blinks few times to shakes away her sleepiness.

She rolls out of our embrace and laying flat on her stomach, mumbling something.

"Huh?"

Lifting her face away from the comfy bed, looking up at me and repeat herself.

"I better get going, no classes today so im gonna be at the studio all day, so i'll see you later today, yes?"

I nod as i fixing her ruffled hair, make her presentable.

"Im sorry i cant drive you off to school today"

She is now sitting on the bed, pouting and rubbing her eyes again. She looks like a kid who doesnt wanna leave the bed for school.

"Thats okay, Sammy and I could go to school together"

She nods and climbs off the bed getting ready for leaving again. I pull her close by the neck  for a kiss before she left the bed to get change. I walk her to the front door, exchanging kisses before i close the door.

It is still way too early to be awake. So i decided to have some more sleep after setting my alarm. I drift into sleep almost instantly after i lay myself back to the comfy bed.

It only feels a good few minutes of sleep before the alarm goes off again. I can hear someone, Sammy obviously, making something up at the kitchen. I get up and make the bed before making my way out of the room.

"Good morning"

I say as i put up my hair into messy bun.

"Hello there hickey, good morning"

Well, her she goes again. I roll my eyes at her.

"Ugh stop it Sam, i though we're pass that"

"Woopss someone's in a bad mood today"

Sammy lifting her hands up above her head, surrender, but she have a big smile though. Then quickly she gets her hands back down and busy with her waffles she is making.

After a quick while, the breakfast ready and i dig in immediately.

"How do you like your breakfast, princess?"

Sammy asks as im half way finishing my plate. Im so hungry, not really sure whether i had my dinner or not.

"Love it!"

She chuckles and stuffed . "Is Amber back already?"

"She did actually, had a short nap then she headed back to the studio few hours ago"

"A Nap???"

Sammy says in teasing tone and she raises an eyebrow. Putting her fork back down for the sake of teasing me! Smiling cheekily.

"A Nap, yes, it WAS a nap. Jesus, Sam, stop teasing me already"

Seeing me pouting and annoyed she then gets up from her chair, giggling, then ruffle my hair before she does the dishes. She must be liking to tease me too much.

Sammy driving us with my car to school. Still being well manered lady she is. Opening the car door for me and all. Gaining some few attention from the ladies passing by.

"Hei Krys, dont wait me up okay? I still got stuff to do after school"

She is walking besides me, putting her hands in her pockets, adjusting her backpack on her shoulder. What is it with putting hands in the pockets? Both Amber and Sam love doing that. Its comfy i know, but its not fair they get to look simply cool by doing that.

I nod at her. We are now walking at the main hall, i can see Vic from afar, big smile on her face.

"Heii Sam!! Hei Krys" She chirps happily.

"You sounded less interested when you greet me"

Vic just shots me quick glare and have her eyes stuck on Sam and smile widely as we walk towards her. Sammy chuckles.

"Hei Vic, what's up? Alright, I'll see you girls around"

Sammy gives us pats before runs toward her guy pals. Yes, she gets along with the boys really well. Sammy is not as tomboy as Amber but yes she is a tomboy.

"So you can just get Sam when you're not with the llama? She is so dreamy, gosh!"

Victoria squeals and nudges me multiple times with her elbow as she fangirling over Sam. I roll my eyes at her.

"We're friends"

"Why dont you date her instead?"

"She dates my sister"

"Holly fff-flower!! Your sister??? Jessica in Jung???"

"Yes, that Jessica"

I chuckle and shake my head at her mark.

"Oh man! There is no chance for me then" she is pouting, punching the air.

"Wait, did you mean that if she isnt dating your sis you would date her???"

"I didnt say that"

"But thats what you meant, right?"

What is she saying? Ridiculous. I just shrug my shoulder and walk to our classes.

I go and looking for Sam when my classes are over. Make my way to her building just across mine.

"Sam!"

I call for Sam when i see she is sitting and talking to her pals. When she heard me, she then excuse herself and walks toward me.

"Wooo dude, you're keeping the Jungs for yourself?"

"Its not like that, Shut up guys"

It doesnt seem to stop her friends teasing her. They knew that she is dating my sister? Did she tell them? She just drags me by the wrist with her.

"What's up Krys?"

She finally says when we're at the less crowded side of the building.

"Here use my car. I thought you might need it more since you said you have stuff to do. Amber will pick me up"

I say as i hand her my car key.

"What? No im fine, its okay, Tiffany will drive me home actually"

"Tiffany?"

"Yes, Tiffany. She will drive me home when we're done, so its okay. Thanks though"

"Who is Tiffany?"

"A friend of mine, that i work with, K-Arts student, Music departement, probably a friend of Amber too"

She explains herself. Putting her hands in her pockets casually, again. I put back my car key to my bag and nod at her explanation.

"Krys i have to go. Get home save, okay?"

She lightly squeeze my arm and dash off to a car. Assuming it is Tiffany because i never seen her here before.

"Heii yo, Sam, you left her for other girl?? Sammy you're too much dude!!! Can i have her now then??"

Her friends shouts as she approaches who i guess this Tiffany girl. They are drunk probably or just a bunch of jerks. Lets just say they are drunk. I dont think Sam would befriended jerks.

"Hei watch it. Touch her, you guys are dead meat. Got me?"

Sammy stops from entering the car and pointing her finger towards her friends. They pout and put their hands in the air after Sam said that. Sammy mouthing me "I'm sorry" and rolls her eyes before she enters the car.

"Being protective, huh? You should've date her, little Jung"

Vic speaks to my ear. It startled me. Not because of whats she said. I dont even know that shes here at the first place.

"Geez you surprised me, Vic" Clutching my chest, surprised.

"You surprised me even more Jung by not dating that burning hot Sammy"

"Shes dating my sister, okay?"

"You kidding, right? You do have a feeling for her, dont you?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you keep saying that shes dating your sister instead saying that you like Amber better bla bla bla"

We'll its true, right? Sammy is dating my sister, Jessica. I date Amber. I mean will i date someone if i dont like them? She should've known that. I dont bother to explain myself on her groundless accusation. I keep my silence.

"You do like her, huh?"

"I did...i guess??"

"Knew it! I dont think there is one person can resist her! And for your update, almost whole school talking about her, beside her winning of course, you know, her new hair cut?"

Victoria is now fanning herself. She doesnt seem even a bit interested on my answer. This girl, i dont even know who she is anymore.


 

"Hei, you're home"

"Hei. Yep! Got it done early"

"Good for you. Why dont you get some rest?"

"I miss you"

"Im here. Cmon lets get you some sleep, you barely sleep last night"

I pull her by her hands and drag her to her room, walking backward. She lazily follows me inside.

"Cant we do it next time? Im so tired. We did it like couple days ago and you willing to do it again now??"

She stupidly smirking as we enter her room.

"Shut up. I got teased alot by Sam about that"

"What?" She laughs her word.

"You got me hickies, i hid it well but somehow Sam saw it"

She fell to her bed, amused, seeing my flustered face. As she sees my face redden, her laugh gets louder. She and Sam, they both have laughter management issue, thays for sure.

"She even guessed that we did it on the couch"

Amber laughing even harder. Clutching her stomach. Tears escaping her eyes from laughing too hard.

"Make.it.stop.please"

She says inbetween her laugh. I just sit there at the edge of the bed, folding my hands on my chest, looking at her diying from her laughter. Trying to keep my cool, but honestly it was embarrassing. I cant believe she is laughing at my embarrassement.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo :D

Originally i wanna put this up tomorrow haha i dont know why i keep changing plans hehe sorry

Please let me know what you think! Thank you for reading and everything, thank you so so sooo much!! I extremely appreciate it. God bless you guys! xx

And Happy New Year, again hehe

Hope you guys have a great night tonight!! Woooo