Chapter 10

New Life

As we seated ourself down, i couldnt find myself staying still. Before they ask me and i couldnt give them the proper answer, i excuse myself to the loo. Well i said that to them but truthfully im going to find Amber. Yes, that familiar figure i see earlier is Amber. She's working her as a part time job. I'll tell you why seeing her here could probably ruins the mood.

I suspected that its Amber that have been inside Krystals mind lately. They get along like usually they would, but i can see Krystal trying her hard to study Amber's gesture and body language when shes around her. At the same time, Krystal also trying to make up her mind and heart regarding Amber. Or maybe its just me over analyzing thing. I dont know, im not sure. I just had to make sure they dont see each other, at least for now, you know just to get Krystal talk to Jessica about this, hopefully. Im afraid seeing Amber would stir up her mind and not telling Jessica instead. I dont know i dont have a stern reason either. How the hell i caught up in this situation, really? No, why the hell i let myself absorb in this? Does this, me going around and get involved, actually do good to me??? Jeez, so much for myself being too caring!

"Hei Amber" i call her out when i see her about to enter a staff room.

"Yo, hei! What are you doing here?" She closes the door and drag me to less crowded place.

"Just having a dinner with some friends" shrugging my shoulder, abit unsure. Please dont ask who they are.

"Ah i see, but sorry dude my shift is over, i couldnt serve you tonight" well thats a relief then!

"Oh yeah?too bad. Thought we could get some special treatment tonight" i need to act dissapointed now, dont i? She frowns but sorry dude to be honest im glad that your shift over.

"Alright then, i see you at the studio tonight?" I add before she could say anything.

Me, Amber and Donghae would do some finishing work for my film project and might as well get Krystal to the studio. She agreed to lend me her voice for the song i use. After we say our goodbyes and do our overdo bro handshakes, i make my way to the table. Jessica and Krystal now absorb in their conversation.

As i seated myself they just flashly eying me and keep the convo going. I have a feeling that they dont want me to listen to what they talking about. So i pretend to get a call and excuse myself to pick it up.

"Hei guys, im sorry somethings up, i gotta get going, im really sorry but i have to go. Thank you, i had so much fun. Bye guys, have fun!" I take my belongings and quickly head out before they ask anything.

Hopefully Krystal can talk her problem out. How the hell am i get back home now?? I got no money with me but i call up a cab anyway. I call Amber up to ask her to bring some money down when i arrived at my building.

"How on earth you dont bring any money with you?" She asks as we walk up to our floor. I dont even know why myself so i just shrugging my shoulder.

I hump myself on the couch, still numb at some part of my body from carrying those two princesses' stuff earlier. Amber closed the door and come to sit on the coffee table in front of me.

"You know, dont you Sam?" She clasping her hands looking at my pillow covered face.

"Know what?" I say lazily againts the pillow. Dont bother to make an eye contact.

"You figured it out some time ago, huh?" She repeated her identical question not giving me a hint about what shes talking about.

"Figured what out Amber?" I put away the pillow that was covering my face and put it on my chest, hugging it. I got my eyes on her now. She looks so serious. What could this be shes talking about?

"You knew and you tried to talk it out to her, didnt you?" She raise her tone abit. Her expression is a bit rough now. What the hell is she talking about?

"What are you talking about Am?" Confused. Crunching my brows and I sit myself now, facing her.

"Just tell me that you knew Sam!" I can see a clear vision of anger on her face now.

"How am i going to tell you what you fu*king wanna hear when i dont know what the you're talking about?!" I raise my voice equally high. Dont push me Am.

"Who.are.you to think that you can casually tell her how i feel about her, HUH??!?" She is standing now, pointing her finger furiously at me.

"You dont have a ing rights to tell her that, you as*hole!! You ing cross the line here, you know that!!" Finally i catch what shes talking about, her feeling for Krystal. Being slow-brainned not really helping here. So i was right about she likes Krystal?

"You think i bloody know that you ing like her for sure?!?? What, you think im some kind of a psychic??" Squeezing my brows, furious. I stand myself too now. How on earth she thinks that i know it for sure? Did she tell me that? No! She never ing tell me a thing!!

"Did you know that she ing came to me all ing scared and confused about your stupid freakin move that one morning in my room???" I cant hide my anger now. Our faces just inch away from one another.

"You ing scared to show what you trully feel yet you ing confused her with your stupid sudden moves?? You didnt make it easy for her too!!" I spit my words out. It wasnt inteded to be harsh but i cant help it.

"Instead helping her figure out her true feeling for you, you ing confused her you stupid! You didnt ing make it clear for her, are you friend or ing more than that!!" I didnt mean this talk be this so cursing.

"What i was trying to do is help her to ing understand her feeling. Because i ing know, no its so ing obvious that you two ing like each other. Shes just too innocent to know. Now call me crossing the line again Amber!" Amber cant find any words to say, realizing that shes indeed not making it clear for Krystal. She sits herself back on the coffee table.

"Right, you're right. I was stupid, i confused her" she says locking her eyes to the ground.

"Sorry mate, you were stupid and you still are" i pat her shoulder lightly and have a slight smile on my face. She looks up and shot me a glare. I was partly joking partly serious with that.

"Look, its okay, lets walk pass that and make things right from now on" i sit myself down to level her eyes.

"Dude im sorry, but you need to cheer up. Im sorry for yelling and cursing at you earlier. But we have to make up and back to our cheerful self cus we going to have a session with her in a couple hours, you aware of that right?" I put up my hands to cup her small face. Her eyes are shaky. But she nods in agreement and shakes off her unpleasant feelings.

"How about i cook us some dinner?" I stand and make my way to the kitchen with my eyes looking at her, walking backward.

"I thought you had dinner with your friends?" She crunches her brows in confusion.

"Nah, i ditch them, blah boring" shrugging my shoulder and put my upron on and start cooking.

 

"Alright, you ready Krys?" I say to Krystal at the recording room. Amber and Donghae helping me finish up the song. We already recorded Amber's rap so we just need to add Krystal's part and some ad-libs here and there and we good to go and finish the editing for my film, short film.

The recording went smooth. Krystal being really cooperative and she followed directions pretty well. You dont wanna hear me tell you about her voice, it was lovely. We'll continue editing at my place. Amber and Donghae go to my place ahead and i drive Krystal back home first. Amber got abit awkward around Krystal, but i dont think Krystal noticed that. Well she never really paying attention to her surrounding, unless she surrounded by food ofcourse.

"Why did you leave like that? Whats so important so that you leave us there?" Shes looking at her phone on front seat, lazily says. Does she really want to hear an answer or not? She seems uninterested.

"Answer me stupid" her eyes still on the phone.

"Somethings come up, i told you guys" i say repeated my reason i told them, dont really have any reason to give out other than that. I left my brain somewhere at my flat floor after that high pitched talk with Amber.

"Whats come up?" She says in flat tone. Still, eyes on phone.

"I uh had to finish my editing" scratching my tample, not sure about my answer whether its good enough.

"You made that up huh?" Her flat tone never been this scary.

"What?n-no, the deadline is near so i had to finish it fast" i panicked at her shot. Hope she buys my answer now.

"Yeah whatever" what a relief! I dont want her to know that i went home and had a "fight" with Amber, right?

I parked her car in her drive way behind Jessica's car. She just got out of the car without saying anything. Well, her usual self.

I step in the house to hand Jessica Krystal's car key. I dont planning to stay i had work to do, so i waved Jessica goodbye.

"How do you feel about Krystal liking Amber?" Jessica asks as i about to open the front door, eyes on her laptop.

"Huh?" I say eventhough i clearly heard what she was saying.

"You heard me" she cooly answer me.

"Well, good? So she does like Amber?" I lean on the front door handle.

"I think you know better, well off you go now Sam" i didnt quite catch what she meant by that. But i just shake it off, i have alot more important thing to concern about.

Me, Amber and Donghae are all up all night to finish up editing. I need to send my film in for scoring by the end of the day today. Thanks for this good friends of mine, it can be done just in time. The winner will be announce in a week after today. That would be exactly at Chrismas eve. It would be the best Cristmas if i get to win this competition.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think there would be one maximum two more chapters left. Unless you guys want season 2? Well i dont know hehe 

This chapter holds so much information compared to chapters before :D hope it entertains!

Thank you for reading, let me know what you think, subscribe and up vote if you think its worth it, thanks!! x