Chapter 2-11

New Life

"Then how do you know when you're in love?"

"Easy. You're in love when you feel genuine desire to bring joy to them, constant desire to spend a lot of time together, butterflies.."

"And how do you know when you are out of love?"

"I personally believe that there is no way you can fall out of love. When you feel so, it only means that you never were"


 

Sam's POV

Everything is awful. It has been a week since i refuse to come home. It's not like i dont want to, more like i dont know how to face Amber. Coward? Yeah, you can totally say that. Besides, i dont think Amber would want to see me either. I know at some point we need to talk, to short things out, or not. Eventhough i dont even know whether Amber still wants to talk me, no, i dont even know whether Amber still wants the least to see me. I might as well already lose her as my bestfriend. Its only about time for me to lose her as my flatmate as well.

Now that it all has came to a disasterous episode, i cant seem to figure out as to why i let that happened. I was consciously felt her lips pressed againts mine, but instead of backed away, i wrapped my arms around her waist and moved my lips with hers. That maybe wasnt even close to the detail of what actually happened. It was blurry. And Jessica, i dont get her either. She wasnt being fair, she let that slide because the girl who kissed me is her sister, but she didnt go easy on me. I mean i know i had my share either, but both me and Krystal are equally guilty on this regardless her reason behind it. We kissed and that could only happen when both of us are agree to. We did. We both deserve to be blamed. I did my part to let her know that, but i shouldnt be the one who walked away. But we're okay after that night, we made up. I also surprised at how easily Jessica finally take it. Im very grateful for that.

Im too absorb in my thought when i hear a low voice at the back of my head calling out my name.

"Ms.Kim??"

Im sitting in class, not even realize that my professor has already begin his class. His deep low voice snapped me back. I see him leans againts his desk with his arms folded in front of his well-build chest.

"Huh?"

Im blinking my eyes trying to get my full attention to my professor who is obviously not okay with me being so out of it.

"Are you here with us?"

The giggles can be heard which come from my classmates who clearly find it funny.

"Physically? Yes"

I can see my professor taken aback by my answer. I cant keep sitting here and ruin his class. So i pack my back and stand from my seat.

"I'm sorry professor, i have to go"

I quickly exit the classroom, not bother to look back. I have been spacing out alot since that day. I keep on thinking what should i do to make it right, even maybe there is nothing i can do. Apology is my best shot but i dont think Amber and Jessica can take any more apology. Me and Jessica are okay but i feel the need to make it right for her too. I have been avoiding Krystal too. I promised her to make it right, and by avoiding her is me trying to make it right. At least i dont stir things even clouder if i dont see her. Avoiding someone who is constantly being around is no easy task. I tell her my problems and she will come up with solutions or just comfort me. This particular problem is not something i can talk to her about while she is in the blame too. I lazily drag my feet along the main hall. I feel a pat on my shoulder.

"Hei Sam"

I turn on my heel and spot Vic standing before me.

"Oh hei Vic"

The girl flaunts her faint smile and grabs my wrist and drags me with her outside the building to the bench at the school park. She push me down and i sit myself on the bench. She sits herself beside me, turning her body to face me.

"I'm so sorry"

"Huh?"

She places her hand above mine, looking right into my eyes.

"Tiffany. She told Amber and Jessica about the kiss"

Of course she knows it too. I scoff at her. It is not her responsibility to apologize. None of this has anything to do with her.

"It is not even your fault or Tiffany's fault at the first place, Vic. No need to apologize"

"It is. I was the one who told Tiff that i see you that day and thats why she made her way toward you. If i hadnt told her, the kiss wouldnt necessarily happen"

"You knew?? You saw??"

Vic is nodding her head. Her face says it all that she feels bad about it.

"I know more than you think i do. Tiffany always want to get your attention, i mean i do too..."

Victoria lets out a nervous chuckles, i can only smile with her.

"...and Krystal was never okay with that. She didnt say a thing about it but i just know. She somehow knows that Tiff is my twin sister so i figured thats why she didnt say a thing"

"You knew yet you didnt say a thing??"

"Sam, i saw it. You werent even look forced to kiss her back. So did Krystal. It was so natural"

"What are you saying, Vic?"

I hardly get what Victoria is trying to say. I scrunch up my face letting her know my confusion. The girl only lets out a sigh and shakes her head.

"You cant avoid Krystal. You need to talk to her and clear things up between you two before you do with Amber and Jessica"

"We dont have anything to clea.."

"Just! Dont avoid her, okay?"

She is now standing on her feet in front of me, bends down and have her hands on my shoulders, looks into my eyes.

"O-okay"

A smile formed on her face before she walks away leaving me there on the park bench.

I have spend my nights here on Jessica's comfy couch in her office for the last week. She had enough trying to persuade me to stay with her at her house but i cant afford to see Krystal just yet. Things must be awkward between us. Jessica being an awesome girlfriend that she is, would brings me some fresh clothes and foods from her house and does my laundry as well. How can i did such thing to this wonderful loving girl of mine?!?? I cant help but feel like an , and i dont think i deserve her. She would slap me across the face, damn hard, if i say that. She did once.

Im laying myself on the couch in Jessica's office. Having a clear view of my y girlfriend looking all serious working on her whatever papers she have on her desk. We literally have the whole building for the both of us. This is long pass the working hours, the employees had gone home some hours ago. Their CEO stays partly for her papers, but mostly to spend some times with me.

"Stop working for a while and cuddle with me, please???"

She shifts her attention from her papers to me, putting up her forefinger up telling me that she'd do some more and have her attention back to her papers. Even the way she holds her pen is cute to me.

"You look y as looking all serious in that glasses"

She lifts the corner of hearing that, but didnt spare me even a glance. Looking even more y with that smirk on. I stand myself up and make my way to stand beside her chair. I place my hands on the chair's armrest beside Jessica's small frame. Putting my a kiss on the crown of her head againts her soft hair down to her cute jawline. Taking all her sweet scent all in. She caress the side of my face as i kiss her without losing her focus on her paper. I find my way up to her lips, brushing my lips againts hers softly and she have her hands the back of my head. I pull away after some times. Looking into each other eyes and flaunt her my sweetest smile. I place my chin on her shoulder as she is back on doing her papers still caressing the side of my head.

"Babe..."

"Hmmm??"

"Jess..."

"Yes~??"

We both chuckling at our childishness. She turns her head to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. This is not the best possition to cuddle but i love being so close to her and under her touch, so its okay. Once again, i whisper to her,

"Thank you for staying with me"

I can feel the muscle on her cheek moving, she is smiling. Pulling my head even closer to hers.

"Im so sorry..."

I place a kiss on her cheek, let it linger for a bit.

"...and i love you to the moon and back and to the moon and back again and...ouchh!"

She hits my head with her knuckles and lets out a small laugh. I laugh with her.

"I.love.you.so.much"

Placing a kiss on my cheek after each words she says. Letting the last kiss linger. I place an arm around her neck and whisper,

"Please dont ever leave me"

She reply, whispering as well,

"That should be my line"

We keep the whispering game going.

"Why??"

"Because i love you too much to leave you"

I end the whisper game that i start.

"That is cheating, i should be the cheesiest!"

Im loving every seconds i hear her laugh, her cute laugh.

"Okay, fine. Just dont kiss my sister again"

I froze in my place. I dont know what to say to that. She then burst out laughing.

"That should be a joke babe"

I sigh out in relief. Tickling the side of her body. She cant joke like that!!

"You cant make it as a joke, babe. Im ashamed enough"

She is still laughing under my tickles.

"Haha im sorry, your face is so funny. But!..."

I stop tickling her at her sudden rise of tone.

"But???"

"...but you shouldnt be ashamed about loving someone dearly"

"Huh?"

"Doesnt matter. Go get a shower, you stink!!"

Why i cant seem to understand what people trying to say today?? Jessica pushes me away and she stand herself up to get me my fresh clothes. I wrap my hands around her waist as she makes her way to the small counter close the her office bathroom, placing many kisses on both of her cheeks. I lazily step inside the bathroom with a little push from Jessica of course.

Yeah this is my temporary shelter until god knows when things can get better. I dont intend to take a long shower. I dry myself clean and grab the fresh clothes Jessica brought. She said she loves seeing me in a simple plain shirt. Lately she always brought me my plain tees and her sweater or jackets. She basically dressing me up. I love the attention. I let her do my hair either, eventhough there isnt much she can do with my hair. I step out from the bathroom with a towel on my head, rubbing it againts to dry it off. The thud sound the door made as i close the door, makes the two sisters drift their attention to me.

"Come here, sit with me"

Jessica waving her hand and pat the space beside her for me to sit. I groggily walk myself to and sit myself beside Jessica. I dont know why do i feel so awkward around Krystal now. Which i may point it out, looonngg after the actual kiss happened. Krystal too doesnt seem like her usual self around me. Jessica is rubbing my hair dry as i try to look everywhere but not at Krystal's direction. This is damn awkward. Both Jessica and Krystal seems okay with each other, which is a relief. This two sisters stabbing each other is the last thing i want to witness.

"Babe, i'll go and get us some take outs, okay?"

"We can just cal..."

"Its faster if i personally get it"

"O-okay. Dont be long though"

I put on Jessica's navy jacket and kiss her before head out. I had to escape the room. Too awkward to handle. Or is it just me???

I step down the bus at a familiar area. Of course its here. My hideout place to just think or have a nap under the tree. Since im unconsciously get myself here, i might as well get us some dinner from the meat house. Something that princess love the most. Jessica would love it too. I walk myself in and welcomed by familiar face. Auntie who owns and runs this place has become close to me due to my frequent visit. I place my order and tell her that i'll wait outside for my order to be ready. It is not the tree i normally sit under but its okay, the spot is still relaxing enough. The meat house is so busy, Aunt Jiyoung have came out twice to say her sorry for making me wait too long. I told her that its okay and to take her time. I texted Jessica to let her know why i take too long.

I put my hands on my jacket pocket and lean back to the tree. Closing my eyes for abit and enjoy the cold night breeze.

"I figured that this is where you're gonna be"

I look up to the silhouette standing beside me, towering me. Eventhough i cant see its face i know this voice belongs to my lil princess Krystal. She then sits herself next to me and lean her back to the tree as well.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well starting the day you brought me here, i decided to make this as my hideout as well"

I scoff at her. She nudges me and let out small chuckles.

"Can you be more original?"

She the slaps my arm pretends to look pissed while bitting her lower lips, which of course you know she fails cutely.

"If thats what you call your pissed face, you are failing in life"

Now she open her eyes wide to look intimidating, putting her hands on her hips. She holds the pose for a while. Not long after, her eyes turn to her cute eye smile and she hides her small laugh behind her palms on . I laugh my head back and pinch her cheek too hard, causing her to put up her fist. Never fails to draw a smile on my face this little one.

"Being cute is the only thing you're good at"

I ruffle her hair.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Im not"

"You are"

I let out a sigh before i answer her.

"I feel awkward around you"

"Are you now?"

Im thinking out her question for a while, well obviously im not.

"Umm no, not now"

"Good. Dont avoid me anymore"

She turns her head to me and smiling. I nod my head at her. She then places her head on my shoulder. It feels so long after our last conversation.

"Can you love two person at the same time? Romantically?"

"Why so random?"

I feel she nudge the side of my body and then she is linking her arm with mine. I let out small chuckle.

"I dont know if thats even possible, but i guess you can. Loving is a blessing"

"Then how do you know when you're in love?"