Chapter 2-7

New Life

I know i said this story will be on krystal pov but here's sammys anyway hehe :D

 

Sammy's POV

I walk back from the cafetaria to my desk. Make a stop at the vending machine to get myself some cold drink. Before i even can take a sip of the drink, i heard Jessica calling my name.

"Ms.Kim"

"Oh hai, yes ms.Jung"

"Can i see you in my room?"

She pointed the direction to her room with her thumb over her shoulder. She have her phone between her left ear and her shoulder, having a phone call, a serious one. It is weird for her calling me ms.Kim but gotta be professional.

"Yea sure"

She lifts the corner of , signaling me to follow her looking y as hell. I wink at her. I cant help it. I mean i know that someone might see that but blame ms.Jung for being all gorjess. I follow her back to her room, cant actually look away from her booty. I kinda think that she intentionally work her walk, exposing her apple hips even more by the way she walks. Her body hugging white dress is also helping creating this view that i found it hard not to enjoy.

She opens the door to her room still on the phone from earlier. When im sure the door is closed and locked, i just have to lightly slap her . She instantly turn herself around, glaring at me, almost drop her phone from my sudden slap. She is punching me on the arm, losing her glare and replace it with a thin smile. I walk toward her chair and hump myself there draging her with me so she is sitting on my lap. I locked her door earlier to have our little touchy time here. I kiss her shoulder up to her neck and her ear. Her breathing hitch in response to my kiss. She turns her body to the side and having her arms around my neck, mouthing me to stop as she pointing to her phone. I smile and kiss her jawline. I lean back to the chair and watching her being all serious with her call. Having my left hand around her waist and the other on her lap. She rubs the side of my face with her hand around my neck, smiling. I date a goddess!! She finally ends her call and now she have both of her arms looping my neck.

"Do you aware that i was on the phone?"

She asks as she leans her head to the side cutely.

"Yes"

I pull her closer by the waist.

"Yet you cant wait to kiss me?"

"Nope. I blame you for being irresistible"

She kisses my forehead down to my nose and have a lingery one on my lips.

"Can we talk about what Tiffany said earlier?"

I ask her when she pulls away.

"You sure? I thought you're here for something else"

She says in almost a whisper, having my earlobe in now. Dear lord, how can i have a control of myself if she is teasing me like this?

"Dont tempt me"

She already did. I still have this thin thread that keeps me from to actually put her on her desk and just lose it. But im willing to clear the missunderstanding, as soon as possible. But my body obviously think of something else. I lift her and walk to the couch, put her down and slowly place my body above her. I kiss her lips, i can feel her smile in our kiss. But she push my shoulder forcing me to break the kiss.

"Did you lock the door?"

"I did"

I waste no time and capture her lips with mine. her bottom lips gently. I slightly open my eyes and look at her now shutting eyes enjoying the pleasure. A moan escape when i the thin layer of skin on her neck. Her face is what to die for. Oh god she looks so damn y! I pull up her dress and brush my fingers across her private area. A sensual voice escape her again under my touch. I can just easily come just by hearing her moan. I rub her in a circle motion above her . I let her moan inside my mouth as i messaging her tounge with mine. She pulls me even closer by the neck. She is now waving her body matching my rythem. Her full chest goes up and down againts mine. I cant help it but slip my finger under her and go inside her. She gasp in my touch, shuts her eyes tighter when she pulls away from the kiss. Loving the view below me, i insert more finger inside her, curl them up to only have her scratching and digs her nails on my back. I place kisses along her beautiful jawline with my eyes open seeing her enjoying it. She is now breathing heavily and constantly , enough to make me to pick up the speed. Her grip on my back getting even thighter as i move in and out her faster caressing her with thumb and having her inside my mouth. Her body is moving wildly. I know i hit the right spot when she is arching her back and her body twitching. She is close as i feel the muscle around my fingers tighten. I pull my fingers out leaving her hanging and ing her body trying not to lose her near .

"Babe...please uh.."

The frustrating face of her is y too. She still have her eyes shut. Taking my time admiring her y sweaty face. Flicking her once, twice. And when she is about to open her eyes and protest, three fingers in. Go as fast as i could, hitting her spot again and again. She is screaming in pleasure. I smile knowing the fact that i can make her like this. I capture he mouth in mine and go even faster. Once again she arching her back before she finally come. I refuse to stop just yet. I still going with equally high speed. Her body is still dealling with her first when her second is just near. Her hands squeeze the soft material of her couch, unable to keep ing her hips under such pleasure. Her chest goes up and down even faster. She lets out a scream as she reach her second . She lies flat on her back, adjusting her breath with her eyes still closed. I still slowly move in and out her until the after shock worn out. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. Grab me by the neck and kiss me. She is not moving her lips, she just lets the kiss lingers.

"I cant believe we actually did it in my office"

She says giggling her word out. I giggle with her, lean down to peck her on the lips.

"Satisfiying my fantasy. Too bad we didnt actually did it on your desk. Maybe next time"

Her eyes widen and hit me on the chest but laugh anyway.

"Lets get ourselves cleaned and then we can talk?"

She is poking my nose, shrunching up nose adorably. I still dont get it as to how come she is not mad when she heard that from Tiffany. Im glad she is not though. We always talk out our problem instead of getting mad at each other. But i think that she deserve to be mad at this one.

She is sitting on the couch schrolling through her phone, with her elbow on the arm rest when i walk out from the restroom. I sit myself next to her pulling up both of her legs and put them on my lap so now her back is againts the arm rest.

"I wanna have a good look at your face as we talk"

She smiles and puts down her phone and pull me in for a kiss.

"Talk"

I nod at her before i start to tell her the whole story.

"So when Krystal found out that i work with Tiffany, she become overly protective on me"

"Why?"

"Because she thinks that Tiffany is hitting on me"

"How so?"

"Well maybe because we share hugs and Tiffany is kinda touchy person"

"You liked it?"

"What? The hugs? I like what we just did better"

She laughs and hits my arm.

"So Tiffany usually will pick me up at school and drive us to the studio and will drive me back home when we finished"

Jessica is nodding her head as she clasping her hands together signaling me to keep going.

"And that particular one night when i bring her home....well actually that was stupid, but i dont know what else i should do, im so sorry"

"It was stupid but its okay. I have a lot of thoughts then but i trust you so i just shaked it off and only focus on you and the good thoughts"

"Thank you and i love you"

We both smile and i kiss her on her glorious forehead before continue.

"So later that day after i asked Tiffany to leave, Krystal was being clear that she was afraid that im going to cheat on you. I dont blame her, i gave her the impression"

"Jerk"

She jokingly nudge me smilling. Yes, this is how we solve our problems. Talk to each other calmly and joking somewhere in between. I really love this, i really love us.

"She asked me to come with her for a shopping so i did. She said that she saw Tiffany while we were shopping and then she just kissed me on the cheek and my lips. Occording to her, to let Tiffany know that im dating someone"

"Dating her you mean?"

"No, you"

"How can she thinks that you dating me when she saw Krystal kissed you instead of me?"

"Uhm.. good point. I dont know, that was what Krystal said"

"And you were too stupid to realize that?"

"No i was busy convincing her that i would never cheat on you"

Jessica is smilling and shakes her head.

"Did you kissed her back?"

"Krystal?"

"Yes! Oh my god how many girls that you kissed when im gone?!??"

I laugh my head back at my stupid question. She is hitting me hard on the arm now, laughing along with me.

"Sorry your lips distracting me"

She keeps hitting me until i hold her hands tight using only my right hand. She is struggling to let her hand off of my grip.

"How can you be this strong?"

"More like you are weak"

She glares at me. Well its true she is damn weak.

"Let me go babe, it hurts"

I give her my "oops" look and losen it up a bit but not losing the good grip of her hands.

"I said let me go"

She might be looking all scary now but i find it cute. Im pointing my lips and pout it a bit signaling her to kiss me for me to let her go.

"Childish"

She kisses me anyway. I manage to keep her there kissing me a little longer. I let go of her hands and hold her face kissing her all over her face.

"Okay stop, go on talk now kiss later"

She shove back my face and laughing at my stunned face.

"Okay uhmm so yea Krystal kissed me and Tiffany saw. She tries to kiss me on the lips again the other day but i stopped her. Somehow i managed to convince her to trust me on this matter"

"Does Amber know?"

I shakes my head as i play with her fingers.

"What would you think Amber would feel if she finds out?"

"Uhm..mad?jealous?"

"Why?"

"Because her girfriend kissed someone else"

"Can i feel the same?"

I look up to her. Im trying to read her face. She have this calm expressionless face but i think she does mad at me. Well i think its only natural for her to be mad at me.

"Babe, im so sorry that this is happened. Yes you can be mad at me, be jealous and all. But i want you to know that never once cheating on you ever cross my mind. Never"

She just nod her head, looking at her empty palm now.

"I shouldn't have let this happened, i know and im sorry"

"Did you kiss her back?"

Her tone is dead serious. I recall that time when Krystal kissed me, i dont really remember.

"Yes...i guess, i dont know"

"You said that you'd never cheating on me but you did"

"I didnt. It was just natural reaction i guess. I know it doesnt make it any less wrong but still, i dont even remember how it went, it never lingers in my mind because i didnt mean it to happen"

"You didnt plan to tell me about this?"

"No, i dont see the necessity to tell you"

"What?!? You kissed my sister for god's sake!"

She raises her voice. She clearly pissed.

"She kissed me, Jess! And she is your sister and you love her. And if i did tell you about your sister kissing your girlfriend, this definitely would happen. I dont need to see you hate your sister, i dont need to put you in such situation where you have to choose between me or your sister"

"And what is it that makes you think that i would hate my sister over this??"

"Because she kissed me, your girlfriend?"

"And you, my girlfriend kissed my sister back, i would have hate you if i have to hate"

"So she is forgiven for kissing me because she is your sister?!? I wouldnt have kissed her back if she didnt kiss me at the first place"

I throw my hands up in the air. I cant believe she just said that. I put down her legs and stand myself up.

"See, this is so messed up. I didnt even feel a thing for that kiss. But i guess you dont have to choose anymore because you clearly choose your sister"

She just sits there not saying anything. Staring blankly at the her palm.

"I have nothing more to talk about so excuse me ms.Jung, good afternoon"

I exit her room and walk back to my desk. Thank god there is no one there so i dont have to explain why do i look like a mess. I gather my belongings and throw them inside my back, tidy up my desk before i call it a day. My head is too messed up to continue to work so i walk myself down to the lobby and to the bus station in front of the building. Its friday, and tonight me and Jess should have our dinner date, i told her that i would cook for her. I dont think the plan is still on after the fight we just had. Why did Tiffany have to blurt it out? I walk up to the stairs to my floor. Draging my feet entering the flat.

"Hei you early"

Krystal greets me from the couch, munching her favorite crisp. I just show her my thin smile as i walk myself to my room.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yea im just tired"

I say before i close the door not giving Krystal time to say more. I throw my bag to the floor and flop myself to the bed. I dont like being frustrated. I have to distract my mind. So i decided to change into my running apparel and head out to the park. I didnt answer whatever Krystal asked when im leaving the flat. Sorry Krys, my mind is a mess now.

I jog my way up to the park and see Kangin play basketball by himself. Kangin is a friend i know from hangin out alot here at the park's basketball court.

"Hyung"

I wave my hand toward him. He is waving back at me.

"Oh Sam, whats up?"

I greet him pulling him into bro hug.

"One on one?"

"Yes!!"

He replies excitedly.

"Okay let me warmed up a little"

I go running for few more laps and stretching my body before i join Kangin on the court to practice my shooting. Three point shot is always be my speciallity. I make it everytime. We finally start our one on one battle when my body warm enough. We are only ten minutes into the game but we are so exhausted eventhough we only play half court. We are so into the game. Another four boys that we usually play with come and join us. We are all agree to have a three on three this time. It is less tiring but much more fun. Kangin and his team are good but sorry to say that my team is way batter. We manage to double the score. A little did we know the park goers watching our game. We must have play really well to have this crowd to actually watching us play. Kangin being all pumped up from the cheer, preparing to do his dunk. As he does the crowd go wild, clapping and cheering, so much for Kangin to enjoy. I shakes my head seeing Kangin is full of himself.

"Noona, Kangin hyung is so weird"

Jongdae, the guy from my team say as we trying to catch our breath. I laugh with him. We keep playing until the sun goes down. The park getting darker and quiter. But all six of us are still into the game.

"Guys lets get back home before your mums freak out"

Kangin dismiss the younger guys.

"Noona lets play again some other time, Kangin hyung too"

We nod our heads and waving them goodbye before we walk back to our houses.

"See ya around Sam, i had fun, good game"

"Me too, see ya hyung"

I didnt feel worn out when we were on the court but now i dont think i can make it back to the flat. My shirt is sticking to my body because of the sweat. I shake my head and shake away the sweat. I crawl my way up to the stairs, my feet is woobly from too intense game. I open the flat door and put my shoes back on the rack before i walk inside. I smile when i see Amber and Krystal are eating their faces out on the couch. They must have not hear me come in. I walk myself to my room slowly not to make any sound. I succesfully enter my room without having them realize it.

"Why are you sneaking in?"

I jolt hearing someone asking from my back as i close the door. Thankfully i didnt make a sound.

"Jesus! You scared me!"

Im clutching my chest, my heart is beating so fast. My legs are too woobly to handle my weak and surprised self, so i just fall to the floor.

"Babe are you okay?!?!"

Jessica rushing down from my bed to see me weakly lying on the floor. I nod my head cant even let out a word.

"Ewww you are all sweaty, get yourself a shower!"

Jessica rubs her wet hand from touching my forehead to my wet shirt, which make it even worse. If we didnt have a fight earlier i would have hug her and make her all covered with my sweat but i dont wanna make this awkward and i am still mad. We clearly havent talk it out so i had to hold myself from doing it.

After i regain my strength i stand myself up and bring a fresh chlothes with me to the bathroom. Jessica is now back on my bed with her papers. I peak into the key hole to see whether those two kids is still having their session or not. They are snuggling now, watching some movie.

"What are you doing?"

I jolt and hit my head to the door handle.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?!?"

I say as i rub the throbbing spot on my head. Realizing what happen, Jessica laughing her off. I roll my eyes and make my way out of my bedroom. The two kids look at me from their shoulders.

"You guys had fun?"

"Sam when did you arrived?"

"Exactly when you are half way of eating Amber's face"

I dont bother to look back at her, smiling. Im pretty sure how she might look right now. I dont know why but i seem to always caught them at the wrong time. I take my time in the shower, losen up the tense muscles. When i feel alot better i step out of the shower and dry myself with a towel. After i put on my fresh chlothes i walk back to my room. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Krystal steal a glance or two. You are lucky im pretty tired to actually tease you now princess. I jolted when i see Jessica on my bed. For a second there i forget that she is here.

"Why are you being extremely jolty today?"

"I dont know. Im just tired"

Im signaling Jessica to scoot away so that i can lie myself down. I lie on my stomach my face facing away from her.

"We need to talk"

"Im tired Jess"

I feel her fingers run through my wet hair lovingly. I wanna just cuddle up to her but im still kinda mad. She squeeze my shoulder and whisper,

"Im so sorry"

And she kiss my tample lingerly. I miss her. It hasnt been a while but staying mad at her makes me miss her, miss us. I turn my head facing her, reaching out to intertwine my hand with hers.

"I didnt mean to hurt you"

I say as i look at our intertwined hands. She is now lean on her elbow and caressing my head. She kisses my tample again.

"I know and im sorry for not being fair"

She is now resting her head on mine. I can smell her nice scented hair.

"So we're okay now?"

I say as i bring her hands to my lips.

"When are we not?"

So Jessica decided to leave it all behind and walk pass it. Which is good. It is not gonna be pretty if she decided to talk it out with Krystal. I flip my body over not letting go of her hand under her loving gaze. When i lie flat on my back she leans down for our make up kiss. It supposed to be a make up but im too tired for that. I scoot closer to her when she breaks the kiss. I have my cheek againts her abdomen and my arms hugging her waist. She have her fingers run through my hair.

"Do you need my help with those?"

I asked her when i see her papers. She shakes her head, smiling down at me.

"I just need to stay close to you. Can i stay for the night?"

"Of course you can. You dont even have to ask babe"

Jessica smiles at my answer.

"And i thought we supposed to have a date tonight"

Jessica asks grinning.

"We fought but we make up, so reschedule our date?? Im sooo tired"

Jessica nods quitely, caressing my cheek lovingly.

 

"Why dont you get some sleep then?"

I nod my head. Im super tired and yes i do need some sleep. I close my eyes still hugging my Jessica tightly. Feeling her breathing is so calming for me. I can feel myself slowly drift into a sleep.

"I cant let Krystal fall in love with you again. I cant afford to lose you"

I hear she whispers her words out. I dont quite catch that, im half way to sleep so i dont get what she said. One more on my hair and im fully asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello there guys!

Im soo sorry it has been a while. Ive gotten so busy with my graduation and all, didnt get time to update the stories. But its here now!! Thank you for staying with me, you guys jjang!!! Let me know what you guys think or maybe share me some ideas for the story or anything, just write down something!! Thank you again and enjoy :) xx