Chapter 2-12

New Life

Sam's POV

"Oh my good lord"

I hear the cracking sound from my back as i wake myself up from my not-so-comfortable night sleep on the couch. I make my way to the bathroom with my fresh clothes in my hand to have a quick shower. I glance at my watch on my wrist, Jessica must be here in less than 30 minutes. I quickly finish my shower, neatly folding my used clothes. Letting my wet hair hanging messily. I grab my phone and sit myself down on the couch. There is a few messages. I open one from Jessica, she sent it few minutes ago.

"Wait for me, i'll be there in 20 mins"

"Noooooo i had to leave in 5"

I had to leave for a class, but not really in 5 minutes. Its 7 sharp, she usually already here.

"Your class wont start until 9, cant fool me, you fool"

She knows haha i chuckle at her reply.

"You know me too well, it scares me, stalker"

"Not well enough"

Whats with the sudden mood change?? Well maybe nah, its a text, you cant really feel their emotion behind it. I check another text i got, from Krystal this time.

"I'll pick you up for school"

After last night, Krystal somehow brushed away the awkwardness that i felt. She wasnt awkward at all, so maybe i was overreacting.

"Its okay, i have my bus"

"Im still gonna"

Yea well, princess' will, cant really say no. Im just gonna let her eventually, so no use for arguing. The office door swings open. Jessica comes in looking all gorjess, as always. Im loving her new hair colour, its golden brown, i guess, i dont know what colour is that. The colour suits her skin tone. And that lips of her, gets me everytime. Oh and dont forget the booty.

"Good morning bootyful, you look gorjess"

She giggles hearing me greet her. She place down her hand bag on her desk and hang her coat before making her way to sit on the coffee table in front of me, crossing her legs. I place my hand on her knee and the other to support my chin as i look into her eyes.

"How was your sleep?"

"No no, lets not make this about me, now tell me, how do you manage to look gorjess everytime?"

"I was born gorgeous"

She is mirroring my pose, an lean forward, smiling cheekily.

"Its gorjess babe"

"So its gorjess and bootyful?"

She leans in closer, having her both hands on my thighs. I lean back to the couch. Her lips only few millimetres away from mine. I cant look away from her cute little lips. She is not wearing anything too y at all. She has plain white shirt on and her blue jeans. I dont know how can she manage to look y in those. She whisper,

"Loving the view?"

"Always"

She smiles, maintaining that millimetre distance between our lips.

"I wish i can have those loving eyes only for me"

Umm what? She said that before she crashed her lips with mine, shuts me even before i can start to talk. I let her being in control. She starts it slowly, real slow. But she pulls away too quickly, leaving me stuned. She then walks to her desk.

"Babe whats wrong?"

She hands me a paper bag instead of answering. She sits herself away from me on the couch.

"I get you a sandwich"

I look inside the bag, it is a sandwich. But im not even hungry after her suddenly being strange. I scoot closer to her, holding her hand in mine.

"Whats wrong babe?"

She smiles and caressing my cheek as she is shaking her head.

"You're gonna late for school if you're not leaving now"

I glance at my watch and yelp. Im hell gonna late for that, yes. She chuckles. But i stay there for few more seconds, cuping her small face in my hands, looking right into her eyes and whisper,

"I am yours, Jessica Jung, only yours"

I lean in and kiss her lips, letting it linger. Breathing in in our kiss, moving my lips slowly. She slowly looping her hands on my neck. She weakly moving her lips with mine, why is she being like this?? I move even closer, deepen the kiss, brushing my tongue againts her lips. She lets her lips parted for my tongue to caressing hers. Again, she pulls away. What is wrong?

"You better go and catch your bus babe"

She is forcing her smile and pinch my cheek. I shake my head, not moving on my spot.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong babe?"

She keeps shaking her head and forcing her smile, brushing her thumb across my lips to wipe the lipstick stain. Im not buying it. There is definitely something. I wanted to stay but i had to attend my class. She pushes me to go and catch my bus. I heavy-heartedly leave her. I promised her to come back as soon as possible after my class done. The office is pretty empty, no one comes yet. I run my way out and keep checking on my watch. Just when i exit the building,

"Hei you"

I turn myself to the side and see Krystal walking up the stair to the entrance.

"Morning princess, sorry i had to run"

I continue walking down the stairs to just being stopped again.

"I told you i'll pick you up"

I faceplamed myself. How can i forget? Yes, she told me earlier.

"Ah yes, sorry. Can we go now? We're late"

She is rolling her eyes and drags me by my arm to where she parked her car. She unlocks the car and we let ourselves in. I buckle myself up and she throws me a sandwich. Oh damn it, i forgot my sandwich Jessica got me. I was about to exit the car but Krystal holds me.

"Where are you going?"

"I forgot something, i'll be back"

I run my way into the building and meet Jessica half way back with my sandwich in her hand. She smiles at the sight of me.

"You forgot this"

"Yes, and this too"

I take the sandwich from her hand and I kiss her forehead and pull her in for a tight tight hug, swinging our body to the sides. She is playfully groaning in our hug. We pull away.

"And this too"

Im kissing all over her face, gaining her chuckle. I end the attack with a long kiss on her lips.

"I love you"

She smiles and fixing my messy hair. I tilt my head to the side.

"I said i love you~??"

She giggles and shaking her head cutely.

"I love you..."

She cups my face in her hands, staring into my eyes.

"...too damn much"

I kiss her lips one more time before i run my way out to the car. I enter the car and buckle myself back.

"Sandwich?"

Krystal asks, an eyebrow rises pointing at the sandwich in my hand.

"Yup, Jessica got me this"

She starts the engine and off we go. I start to take a bite of the sandwich Jessica got me.

"I got you one too"

"Yea dont worry, my stomach can handle two sandwiches"

I say with my mouth full causing Krystal to poke my cheek, giggling.

"You're too cute"

"I know"

I say cockily, letting out small chuckle.

"Can i hold your hand?"

"Huh?"

She wouldnt just leave finish my chewing process, she keeps on making me talk.

"Give me your hand silly"

I hesitantly reach out my hand, she grabs it immediately, intertwining it with hers. She places our intertwined hands on her thigh.

"Umm what are you doing princess?"

She is just smiling as she drives. Not letting my hand go until we reach school.


 

"Babe.."

"Hmm?"

"How is Amber and Krystal doing?"

Jessica is washing her face in the bathroom. I finally agree to stay at her house, after her long long speech. I hear the faucet being tighten and the water stops flowing. She steps out from the bathroom in her pajama, with a towel on her hand to rub her face dry. I pat the space beside me, asking her to join me in bed. She does as she told, resting her back on a pillow againts the headboard. Im lying on my back beside her, looking up to her.

"I guess they made up. Krys texted me earlier that she'll be staying over at Amber's"

"Yeah?"

I lift my head from my pillow and place it on Jessica's thighs, naturally Jessica caressing the side of my face. She is nodding her head as she smiles.

"That's good then"

"Yes it is"

Jessica stays quiet after that for a good couple minutes. The silence is too loud, i look up to her. Jessica is staring blankly. I wave my hands in front of her, snaps her back.

"What are you thinking?"

"Hmm? No, nothing"

Im not buying it. She is obviously thinking about something. Something that bothers her. She is not being her cheerful self. She is being like this since this morning.

"Is something bothering you?"

I bring her hand to my lips, closing my eyes and letting the kiss linger.

"Im fine babe"

She whispers to me. Forcing her smile. Her eyes look a bit red, or it is just me.

"Is it about the kiss? Krystal?"

She quickly shakes her head hard, pouting. I smile and poking her cheek.

"Then can i see your smile?"

She tilts her head adorable, playfully pouting her lips up before turns it into her beautiful smile. I lift my head up to kiss her, her lips meet mine. I feel a bead of tears fall on to my cheek and it is not mine. I open my eyes not breaking the kiss and see her teary eyes. I kiss her even deeper, trying to wash away her worries. We break the kiss and i rest back in her laps. My hand reaches up to her face to wipes away her tears.

"It bothers you a lot, i know"

She cutely shakes her head and bends down to kiss my forehead. Flexible Jung.

"You're so flexible, how can you do that?"

She lets out a chuckle between her sobs. She then bends down again, to kiss my lips this time.

"Dont cry baby, please"

I whisper to her, staring deep in to her redden eyes. She weakly shakes her head and wipes away her tears.

"Im not crying"

We both smile. I turn to the side to give Jessica's thighs a good squeeze and a kiss. She then tapping on my shoulder telling me that she is going to laying down as well. I rest back on my pillow and having Jessica in my embrace with her head on my chest.

"Im sorry that this is happened"

She punches my stomach hard, and looks up to me.

"Stop saying sorry!"

I poke her nose and kiss her forehead, tightening my embrace.

"Please dont doubt me, Jess"

I tell her in my most serious tone. If i hadnt taken a deep breath before i say it, my voice would be badly cracked as i try to hold back my tears.

"What?"

"I know you're doubting me"

She looks up to me but i refuse to meet her gaze, i look up to the ceiling instead.

"I love you, Jess, only you, not her"

 

Krys' POV

"Hei"

Im back hugging her, my hands wraps around her waist, as we enter her room. She finally asked me to come and see her. She refused to see me after that night, she said she needed time. She rubs her thumb againts the back of my hand.

"Hei"

She weakly says. She turns to face me, having my wrist on her hand, walking back slowly, dragging me with her. Her eyes fixed on mine. She sits herself at the edge of the bed, intertwining our hands. I stand in between her legs. She pulls me closer, not breaking the eye contact. I untangled our hands and cup her face in between my hands and give her a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Are you okay?"

I mumble in my kiss, before i pull away. She weakly nodding her head.

"I was afraid"

She says in an almost inaudible voice. She repeats herself, her voice cracked. It breaks me to see her like this. I push her hair back, looking deep into her now teary eyes.

"I was afraid..."

She is trying to swallow the lump in as she tries to hold back her tears.

"...of losing you"

Her whisper turns into a low sobs.

"Sshhh, im here im not going anywhere"

She wraps her hands around my waist, pulling me as close to her. Im caressing her wet cheeks. She then hides her face on my chest, im rubbing the back of her head. My tough llama, never once i thought that she would breaks down in tears, looking so vulnerable.

"Heii baby look at me"

I break her hug and bring her face up, i meet her blood shot eyes.

"You're not gonna lose me, im not going anywhere, okay?"

I wish i can convince her that its not gonna happen. I cant. But she cant hide her doubt in her eyes.

"She is your first love, right?"

Her question got my heart beating so fast. I am so surprised by it.

"Right, Krys?"

I suddenly lost my words.

"Sam is your first love, is that true, Krys?"

She says it clearly amd softly in between her sobs. I cant say a words, this is scaring me.

"It is true then"

I still having her face in my hands. Her tears falling down her cheeks. My vision gets blurry from the tears bulding up in my eyes.

"And you are still in love with her..."

Her sobs turn into a cry now. Her voice is shaking. What do i do now? I step back from her grip.

"...right?"

Her head hangs low, letting her tears fall to the floor.

"I know it, Krys..."

"...since the first time"

What is she saying now? My head starts to feel heavy. My tears finally start to falling down. I shakes my head to Amber. Still dont know what to say.

"Me and Jessica do"

My sister does too? I never tell her anything about this. I never tell anyone about my feeling. What do they think they know??

"Why wont you admit it, Krys?"

Yes.

"That you're still in love with her"

It is all true.

"Krystal!"

I am still in love with Sam.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thankyou thankyou everyone!!!!

Have a good day xD