Parents Meeting Session

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stopping to a screeching halt, Juhyun and Sunny stares hard at the all familiar stainless chrome gates adorn with black ts on the top of the gates. "Isn't this Auntie Hyori place??" Juhyun seems to signal Sunny as both of them faces each other. Jesse whom was busy typing away on his laptop notice the car was in stationary position for awhile, looks up to a confuse duo staring hard at the gates. "Just key in 0918 onto the key pad." Jesse irks tone could be heard just a honking noise from Kim Hyo driven car. Stephanie and Taeyeon woke up, rubbing their eyes unsure of their current location.. glances around at the unfamiliar surrounding. "Jesse.. where are we..??" Stephanie utters seconds later the gates open when Juhyun keyed in the number code given by Jesse.

 Reaching near the grand teak door with the grand pillar that was similiar to the Blue house grand pillar makes Sunny and Juhyun more in confusion state of mind as the drive thru the small road all familiar to the Juhyun and Sunny during youngers days. "What are we doing here? I thought we're going places?" Taeyeon question make Jesse half mad at the curious burning question set by TaeNy. 

A row of servants dress in crisp black and white uniforms greet the group once they get off the car. "Sire.. they waiting at the study room." one of the servants stutters seeing Jesse and the siblings after so a long hiatus. "Great.. get the guest down to the partake. Meeting in progress." Stephan serious tone hit everyone to the spine as the blondes wheel themselves in with the twin towers in tow.

 The kids were suprise seeing their parents with Boa sitting down on the grey lush sofa with the garden scenery as the backdrop. Sunny takes small steps to her aunt, "Aunt Hyori.. You know them?" Sunny bows to greet as Hyori just smile at her niece. "Nicky back.. but she kinda busy right now. Let have small ice breaker." Hyori gesture the kids to each take their seats. Sooman just smile at his only daughter forever paparazzi mode. Scurries of feet shuffling within the compund could be heard, Boa shakes her head. "Does their presence alone command this type of frenzy back in States?" ask Boa since her arrival  to the grand mansion, servants been busy walking about doing task. "Kinda off.. He rule with iron fist, the younger ones  with no nonsense attitude but with the recent messsage..." Hyori unsure off what to make of the next step the blondes goanna take. "They're bit way off since the accident." InGuk butts in flipping the pages on the black folder. Taeyeon nudge her mom by the side as Bada lean nearer, "Mom.. Dad not lying about the royal family and stuffs?" Taeyeon soft whispers to her mom ears thus making Bada face up to Hyori. "Buddy.. care to tell the truth nothing but the truth?" Bada words make the whole room fell into deep silence as all eyes on Hyori whom seems to be hiding something. 

Hyori weak smile says it all, "Just one info..Sunny." Hyori ruffling Sunny hair playfully, "We're.. as in our families are connected to them since way back in AD times since the founding of this country. The Kims have been keeping our secret so well but I guess.." Hyori pauses faces a zone out Stephanie, the Hwang just get to know recently." as she ends her words sounds of glass breaking shatters the silence down hallway. Boa rubs her nape, "Please.." sensing something was off at the study room. Brushing aside the glass shattering down hallway, " Our families pretty much well known due  to the connections with the Jungs." Hyori continues as a projector slide come down from the wall. 

Back in the study room.. a silent Hwang with head bow down not looking right at the blondes face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter