Flashback 1

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the cafe after their sumptous tea time... or rather said.. early dinner meal.. empty plates of dishes and happy tummy for the siblings...

 Sooyoung stands up with a glass in his hands pretending it was a wine glass, as he makes a tiny clank getting everyone attention. "Ehem..Ehem.. Thanks for the dinner.." Sooyoung pauses facing Jesse straight in the face as he motion the glass to Jesse direction.. "What next on the agenda? We're fully loaded ready to rumble!" Sooyoung question seems heavy to the 3 blondes whom rather not sure how to break the next itinerary. "Toast to welcome the friendship that we going to forge. One for all and all for one." Jesse in his monotone coldest as ever raising the glass higher up to reach Sooyoung's glass that hanging in the air. 

As glasses clank each other, making a small ruckus.. the whole cafe mongers faces the group.. Stephan whom is quick to notice bow apologising," Sorry for the noise. Enjoy your meal." Stephan weak smile as he kick Sooyoung in the shin under the table thus making Sooyoung grunts in anger. "Seriously all Kwons love to kick people issit?" Sooyoung hiss back as he rub his shin to ease the pain away. 

Taeyeon and Stephanie whom been tinkering about the special menu, nudge each other with went notice by Krystal. "Jesse Oppa..... I think they know about.." Krystal whistling whisper to Jesse's ears pouting her lups cutely in the Taeny direction whom been nudging each other relentlessly. "Is there something wrong, Taeyeon-noona." ask Jesse in his deadpan faces, in his heart knowing what seems to trouble  the duo. Taeyeon and the rest was caught by suprise the way Jesse address to Taeyeon compare to Sunny and Juhyun. "Err... Your Hi.." Taeyeon struggling how to address Jesse, as words jammed up . "Do you happens to owe this cafe and the rest of the chains?" Taeyeon billion dollar question make the blonde trios widen up their eyes as her smart brain. "Cause Stephanie-ssi says.. This cafe, 22nd ST have all my favourite menu." Taeyeon continues her words. Kim Hyo almost spit out the water in his mouth, look at his sister for asking something that irrevelant. "Noona.." Kim Hyo widen up his eyes, shaking his head tapping his skull gesturing, "Are you that nuts to ask the question.'

  Juhyun looks on with her straight face so does Sunny awaiting answer from  the blonde trios with Yoong bitting his lips scratching his head as he experience a mini flashback. Jesse nod his head and smile. "When I woke up from the coma,..." a long pause as he take a gulp of water down his throat. "I wanna open up a cafe that serve this kind of menu. Im very sure, Taeyeon-noona..that I never had an ounce knew that it all happen to have your favourite dishes." Jesse in his cold tone hiding something only Stephan and Krystal knows plus if Yoong can recall who is Taeyeon to Jesse during their childhood right before Yoong disappearance. "Taengoo!!!" Yoong sudden outburst shouting out Taeyeon nickname given by someone in her past. "Thats it.." Yoong pointing his fingers at Taeyeon direction when Stephan signal to Yoong to hush up. 

 Taeyeon looks on the Kwons with more suspicious look especially Jesse whom seems to be hiding something a big secret that won't be out of the bag soon enough for her. Sunny turn her focus to Taeyeon cause she knew someone special to Taeyeon life during her childhood knows this nickname. " Don't tell me that really the Jesse Jung she talks about.. the timid kid way back then?" Sunny focus her attention back to Jesse as she pick up the another puzzle piece recalling Jesse real name. 

Admist the confusion that in Taeyeon's head and Sunny burning quest, Krystal wheel out, "Come on lets go.. We got places to roll about." Krsytal gesture the group when Jesse pays the bill.

 Out by the road side, another set of sedan cars awaits the group. Jesse faces Juhyun, "This time you drive Miss Seo..." Jesse faces Kim Hyo whom about to open the door, "Hyung-nim.. You're sitting with the next car with my siblings. Have fun." Jesse smirk evily when Yoong scoop him up from the wheelchair unto the open door next to the driver seat. Kim Hyo grunts at Jesse's request making faces at Jesse like in the past when ever Jesse ahd something else plan before hand.

 In the car, driven by Juhyun.. it was dead silence with Jesse seated right next to Juhyun whom was focusing on the road. Opening his laptop, keying few words when his mobile rang. "Yes..." "I'm watching now...OK.. I will keep my cool. Bye... See you later.." Jesse words seems ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter