BUGGY TIME

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting down by the island counter top.. the whole kitchen was dead eerie silence only for the clanking of cutleries brushing agaisnt the plate. No one dare to speak up seeing the mini eruption earlier on. Taeny have many thoughts running thru their mind decide to speak up to end the silence. "Sorry Mr Kwon.. May I know why our presence needed?" ask Taeyeon meekly looking at Jesse and Stephan whom seem to ignore the question. Krystal bite her lips staring straight at Taeyeon,"Taeyeon -unnie.. IF you don't mind me addressing you that way.." Krystal pauses taking a lungger breathe.," Mom arranged I guess to meet Kim Hyo oppa most inner circle. But I will not hesitate to obliteration the people presence here  if our identities are leaked out. Security and welfare is my most main concern. I hope Kim Hyo oppa do tell you who are we actually. Is that understood?" Krystal authoritive tone ENSURING her older friends get the meaning. Kim Hyo facepalm himself when Krystal mention about the identity part. "!" exclaim Kim Hyo making Jesse looks up with a puzzle look. Brushing his hair with contoured lips," Bro.. I forget to info my sister and cuzzie about your.." Hyo was cut short when someone enters the kitchen unannouce, "Well GOOD MORNING everyone!!" Boa smile from ear to ear or rather grinning seeing all was peacefully at the table compare to previous heated time over dinner. 

  Taeny were suprise seeing Ms President within their sight, jaw drop with eyes almost bulging out from the sockets. " Jesse, here your keys to freedom and files for your perusal. Your COS busy up and running.." passing the stuffs to an irrate Jesse as Boa pauses and faces Yoong, " Do you like the breakfast? I can make more of it." Boa eyes Yoong plate almost empty only for Yoong to shake his head to decline the offer.

     Kissing on each of her children forehead, "Be nice to each other no fights.." Boa eyes at the unfamiliar when she goes round the table. "Sir Kim, your sister and cousin?" ask Boa looking at Hyo for answers. "My sister, Kim Taeyeon and actually just a family frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter