Whispers along the corridor

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another restless day for the quartet running thru the classes.. day dreaming in class.. not really in the mood to learn due to the uncertanity beholds  them. Hyo just glances at his elder twin doodling on the notebook instead of her usual note. Breaking the ice glacier between them, "Nunim..You ok?" ask Hyo peering into the doodle that being drawn. "Pretty monster you got there." Hyo continues. Taeyeon bring up her lifeless soul, looking at Hyo striking up conversation in the midst of lecture.  "Many things on my mind..hard to focus." reply Taeyeon as she faces the whiteboard. "Be like Jungsoo.. smile to all problems at hand.. Enjoy life.." Hyo breaking into a small smile only to be interupted by the lecturer. "Anything there twinnies.." the lecturer arching his right eyebrow, something a gesture that the Jungs frequently display when in doubt. "Nothing Prof." Hyo shaking his head knowing if he defy back.. he will receive backlash. "That great. So hand in your assignment by next week. Good luck." just as the prof ends, bell alarm ring ending the last lesson of the day.

     Hyo pack his back in a slow mo... actually waiting for his sister to pack. "Hey pack up.. You wanna skip practice?" Hyo sounded alarm seeing the reluctant Taeyeon still gazing the whiteboard as students began going out of class room. "Talking about practice.. Coach Yi says you no longer train with them. Where you been too?" Taeyeon begin to talk thru her brain. "Practice with the best.." reply Hyo smilling. "Hyo can you skip practice today?" Taeyeon change her tone. "Accompany me to Bacon's crib.. dinner...Please.." Taeyeon plead with Hyo holding tight onto his arm as he tries to get up. Looking down on his sister, sending death glare, "Fine.. you drive my car. I'm tired." Hyo pretend yawning off.

 Arriving at the guard post, "Mr & Miss Kim.. welcome.. They busy right now just wait at the living room." says the guard as he open the gates manually letting the car into the driveway. "I wanna see the bedroom. Is that fine?" ask Taeyeon wanting to  know how the rework is holding up. "Sure." replied the guard. 

    Walking up the spiral staircase, "They think they're bigger than JungSoo?" Hyo leans in closer whispering into Taeyeon ears, as he scans thru the area at the posh furnitures adorn the place. "Just shut up.. come let go." Taeyeon irrits at Hyo asking too much question since they step out from the car. 

  Nearing to the study room, "This the study room.. no entry.. My bedroom down the hall 2 doors away..in case you come here finding me in the future." say Taeyeon in an almost whisper. 

    "ARE YOU GUYS MAD OR WHAT? NOT ENOUGH WITH THE 1ST CASE NOW THIS?"

"BUT UNCLE BYUN...WE GOT SUSPENDED.. THE NEXT COURT DATE IN JULY.. AT LEAST SUSPEND A WEEK WILL BE FINE BUT THIS..." 

"*PLAK*"  "*TDHSUSH*" 

WHY YOU BOYS LIKE TO INTERUPT MY PLAN!!!" (sound of glass breaking onto the floor)

         "KIM.. MAKE SURE THE DAY ITSELF.. THEY WILL NOT SEE DAYLIGHT EVER AGAIN!!!" 

"BEST SNIPER ON THE JOB SIR."

 "YOU BOYS BETTER LIE LOW TILL THE WEDDING ITSELF. I HOPE I MAKE MYSLEF CLEAR ON THIS!!!"

    The Kim twins were flabbergasted hearing the voices behind those doors, familiar voices with one unknown male voice. When the door knob start  to twist, Hyo in a sudden move speed dial someone, "Yeah,,, just checking out my sister new crib after wedding... Practice today?... Will be late...." Hyo purposely talks loud as he sling his arm around Taeyeon whom was mumified hearing the conversation. "OK see you later.." Hyo ends the call to ease the nerve wrecking moment.

  Twisting the door knob, "Taeyeon.. KIm Hyo...???" Mr Byun suprise seeing the KIm twin outside Taeyeon bedroom. Turning around to face the spoken voice. "Yeah Mr Byun, just making sure it all turn out fine for my sister. She particular about how things done.." reply Hyo breaking to a caution smile not wanting the other party to know. "Well done since you're here.. dinner will be serve soon..." Mr Byun reminding the duo about the agenda. "Sorry to decline the offer.. I have practice so does my sister. Can't skip a day with the games coming up." reply Hyo pushing Taeyeon inside the bedroom. "Sorry.." Hyo pop his head outside the door as he closes it with a loud bang

           Kim and Byun faces each other so does the boys. "You think they hear what been said?" ask Nick unsure whether the Kim twins heard the conversation inside the room. " Neah.. I don't think so. It ended when he was near the door.. he talking to someone pver the phone.." reply Bacon recalling the few seconds by the door. "Just watch them closely. They pretty close with the RFs." says By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter