FLASH BACK 2... (edit)

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jumping for joy as she walks in clucthing the paper tight in her hands. "Daddy!!! Jesse!!!" Yong Joo shouts for the duo presence. " Boooo!!!"  Yul jumps out from the corner hiding up as ghost just to scare YongJoo. "Hah! NOt scared!" YongJoo sticking her tongue out at Yul. "Where Daddy and Jesse Oppa?' YongJoo ask looking around the house for the presence she wanted to see so much to share her good news. 

"Neah... meeting in progress..." Yul bass tone sounded walking away in his navy uniform that YongJoo seems to miss out. "Meeting..." YongJoo slumps her shoulder.."YUl Oppa..." YongJoo head up seeing Yul walking away.. "Huh..."YongJoo only realise that Yul just reach base after his maiden voyage out to sea.  

 Creeping up to Yul, "Aye Aye Captain..." YongJoo playfull knock off Yul beret wearing it in the process as she stand saluting the young officer. "All right recruit. You may ease now.. Report?" Yul faking it eyes the paper on YongJoo hands. "Oppa.. Dance comp..." YongJoo starts to stutters trembling herself... knows Yul won't allow her to dance without permission. Snatching the papers away right before her eyes.. "Hmmm..." Yul reading the contents.. "Yo Jesse.. Daddy... YongJoo got it.. Flying to Seoul next week!!!" Yul shouting in top of his voice. 

Down came the 4 presence in their military uniform. "Captain Yul.. Prep for exercise at Seoul." Admiral Jung saluting back to Yul seeing the young captain saluting officially. "I get my men to prep as well Admiral Jung." Jesse and Krystal salute scurries away quickly before their dad erupts after hearing Yul words. "Uncle Jung... Daddy.." YongJoo starts to quiver at the very sight of the men in the uniform. "After  dance comp.. it's back to training young lady." Admiral Jung soothing voice despite the cold upfront potray.

   "That Yul.. I have not finish my words yet.." Admiral Jung irks at his son speeding off in eagerness.

A week later down in the military base, "Sometimes Oppa.. I just wish.. we.. are normal.." YongJoo deepest thoughts at the sight of each passing soldiers saluting the group as they walk pass. 

Nearing the sentry post..

YongJoo looks back waving off the Jungs.. "Good luck YongJoo!!" JesseYul in unison. Krys just smile. A black sedan car arrives... '"YongJoo?"  a small frame boy comes out greeting YongJoo. "Hurry up we goanna be late.." the young boy gesturing to YongJoo to double up.

  At the venue.. after registration.. YongJoo sits far from the rest getting her much needed snooze only to be disrupt by someone.. "Hey you're doing a Michael Jackson?" a voice prompt admiring YongJoo military suit. "Neah.. Just came back from the cadet school." YongJoo hiding her identity guessing the boy must clueless looking at his attire. 'I'm Kim Hyo with the Dancin Machine crew.. Who you were with?" ask Kim Hyo nodding  up with swag adjusting his snapback. " Jung YongJoo.. AOM crew.. Sorry I need to ... rest.." YongJoo cold tone sets in knowing well this would be  a non-stop chat she will encounter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter