"ALL IS CALM BEFORE THE STORM"

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Been a week since the bad news bought by the Kims.

   "ALL IS CALM BEFORE THE STORM" 

An idiom to describe the situation faces by the RF household depsite going thru the rigorous training for the upcoming varsity games. 

"Preetttt" the whistle blowing sounded to end the final practice. All drenched sweaty boys falls to the pitch taking in a breather. Coach Cho walks up the varsity boys whom been training with them since day 1. Looking rather grim at the boys, "Kim.. you're good like in the past. Play upfront. I already update your stats to Coach Yi." words of compliment coming out from Coach Cho that seldom heards by the players. "As for the 4 of you.." Coach Cho pointing out to the RF kids, "Good telepathy, SKK will be top this year." coach Cho claps his hands at seeing the skills display by the RF kids, "Good luck for your games in 2 days time. All the best. Last hurrah for the night." Coach Cho continues gesturing the boys for the final huraah before burnout.

 On the stands, their better halfs whom were watching the practice sighs heavily as the sessions ends. "Nicole-ssi...YuL will be playing in soccer too when he sign up for swimming?" ask Tiffany worries about Yul going tired himself out in the competition. "Jesse and Yoong will be the main focus of SKK, YuL and Youngie will do subs." NIcole flips her folder ticking off the list assuring the ladies it goanna be all fine.

Walking up, shirtless as beads of sweats trickling down thier body, "Dear all set up done?" ask Jesse trying to peer at the folder. "Yes.. Security pretty tight, The most expensive varsity games ever held." Nicole irks at the amount being spent. "Oh yeah..the list is out.. Go do your maths.." Nicole passing the soccer timetable as she gesture the ladies to follow her. "Hyo... why never tell me you're training back with the national team?" ask Taeyeon suprise much at her younger twin odd choice. "You're busy with the wedding.. and by the way.." Hyo brings out a set of car key, "For your wedding gift..."

             DAY 1

 Walking in the arena to a fullhouse of spectators can make one jitters at the sheer ruckus. "It's really deafening Jesse.." Yoong cupping his ears at the noise generating the whole arena. The  marshalls leds the competitors in arena...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter