Thunderstorm coming

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after the messy incident.. RF kids identity being reveal within the socialite.. Makes someone short fused at the damage been done. Headlines in the front page doesn't sit well within the coup party..

Sitting around in a such a comfort zone... "Byun see what your kid has done!!!! They sure to raise the alarm!!" Ock slam his fist hard on the arm rest suoer duper mad that their plan been halt by the youngsters action. "LOOK IF THEY UP THE GAME, THERE SURE TO BE SOMETHING IN THE MEDIA!!" Byun blasted back. 

All tempers starts to flared up blaming each other. "THE CHARGES IS QUITE SERIOUS. RIOTING, CAUSING BODILY HURT.. THAT ALONE CALLS FOR A YEAR IN THE SLAMMER!!" Kim raising his voice alarm at the tall sheet of charges set on the youngsters.

Feeling dejected when KIM pass the files to Byun..reading it in silence. "I think we should strike now that we know all is here." Buck giving his 2cent worth, keeping in silence ever since the ppan been reveal.

All head turns to Buck looking puzzle as what been planned ahead was cancel. "Get them to hitch up, they might change their mind seeing those kids engage. It will complicate them.." Buck smile evilly at his evil plan. "Do it right after his enthronment which happening soon." says Buck.

Ock shakes his head heaving out a deep sigh, " Easier said then done. The court date is a week before the enthronment." reply Ock seeing the file of charges. "Call them in..." Byun sounds dejected enough looking flush by the unforseen event.

   The 4 young men enters the study room with heads hanging down. "Tell you what. All of you better behave till the it's over. By the way.." Byun pauses looking rather stern at the boys, " I'm getting all 4 of you engaged to the girls." Byun stern tone thus making the boys look up looking shock. 

"But dad... We still in school..." Taec whines at the idea facing his dad. "HEARD MR BYUN SAYS. IT'S FINAL. THIS WILL LESSEN YOUR CHARGES FOR ACTING STUPID!!!" Ock grabbing his cuppa by the side table and aims directly at Taec in the face.

Nick irritate by the decision being made for them since kids, " In case you didn't know yet.. Stephanie and the girls ask for break up that very night. So we're single for now." Nick shrug his shoulder as he bows to the adults and left the study room making the adults slumped to their seats thinking further. 

Ock quickly stands up, " Just proceed with the plan for now. We will talk things out with them." Ock leave the room as he ponders for more ideas. 

 Unknown to the scheming adults.. that conversation was being recorded by someone in the room. " Storm coming. Be warn." as he send it over to a private number.

Back in hospital

All was quite since the hectic night with light snores coming from the kids. Boa chuckle seeing how her children sleeping like a baby cuddling each other except for Princess whom sleeping on her own bed. Pulling the curtain aside letting in the sun rays makes one person grumphy. " Mom... let us sleep in more.." Jesse in his cold tone irks at the sudden light coming in. " Sleep more? Nicole missing from bed." Boa sounded urgent as that the only way o make the rest wake up. "Huh??" Jesse hold his head up seeing Nicole bed empty as he smack Yoong on his chest. " Gator wake up!! Find Nicole!!!" Jesse scrambles out of bed rushing to the shower room just as Nicole comes causing both bodies to crash on each other. 

 All heads on the duo whom wincin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter