Slow flame burning......

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Ock faces Byun and vice versa looking for unanswered where the RF kids missing presence with no further news about them since that screamer headlines. 

Buck walks in looking dejected at the unexpected results from Hwang. "So how??" ask Kim wanting to know answer. "He says his daughter decision is final. Thats all." Buck puffing up one side of his cheeks. "Lee and Seo turn down in an instance.. Hwang awaiting his daughter and that Kim been busy.." Byun eyes sparkle just as he finish his words seeing Kim name appear in his phone with a message. "We talk later." Byun reading the message out loud for them to hear. 

The 3 of them chang expression. "If he say yes.. we're 10% thru the plan." Byun smiles to himself, giving himself pat on the shoulder. "But what if he says NO? The plan will sure end before it start. We have to devise another one. Cause you know the enthronement happening soon.. Court date finalise." Kim giving everyone the daily updates. 

~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~\~~~

  Lazing around the poolside, with the 2 ladies of the house soaking their feets in the cold water, 2 little kids on their floating bed letting it floats around the pool.. the mens of the house just lies down on the beach chair sun tanning doing nothing pretty much for 3 days. 

One other group felt bored with the repeated scene play back to back. Breakfast on bed, lunch by the pool till its dinnertime. No sight-seeing, no water adventures, no walking down the hiking trail. Pretty much lazing around doing nothing in the almost empty resort only for the workers whom knew their names. 

 Juhyun whom is quiet by nature huff out hot air thru her nosetril in anger, threwing away the float by her side watching it flies away. Sudden shift of wind it landed on the very person whom been keeping to himself.. sleeping away admist the hot afternoon sun.

"Oppss.. Sorry." Juhyun bows profusely to apologies her misjudgement of her projectile. Jesse just cooly pick it up, using his index finger, "Hyung-nim..Noona...Stephanie.." calling the 3 leaving Sunny and Juhyun out of the frame. 

Nicole and Krystal just looks on anticipating what the outcome. "Unnie.. come here.."Krystal called out Juhyun whom stares in the air. 

Getting close to the ladies of the house. "They talking business.. Don't mind them." Stephan sudden voice out, playfully pushing Nicole to the pool. " Game time!!!" Yoong shouts in jubilent as soon enough splashes of water heard when 3 more bodies felt to the pool. The littel kids giggling away seeing their prankster uncle Stephan comes alive saving them from the dead eerie silence. 

4 figures sits facing the laptop with many designs of a resort. "Noona...Hyung-nim.. Can do this?" ask Jesse as he click futher revealing the actual floor plan of the resort that they're staying. "Not sure.. the materials itself is expenive.. Will take a year to finish of on this scale." Hyo giving his advise on the design he seen. "Good that should be just nice." Jesse looks up to Stephanie. "Your family used to run chains of hotels till that economic downture right.. Left with 3 now... Then 2 years back.. Your dad helping out the Kims with their business right?" Jesse sudden onrush of question shock Stephanie at the info. "After he you know that incident with Yul.." Jesse points out to the group playing happily at the pool. 

Stephanie face change when hearing about the incident knowing the truth. Hearing no reply from Stephanie, Taeyeon just smile. "You know they can slowly recall the past with all that videos being played." Taeyeon subtle hint hoping Stephanie would catch on. "Just to let all 3 of you know..if that orphanage revamp is good enough for my eyes.. This is the bigger prize awaits." Jesse carry on not minding care of Stephanie zoning out. 

Jesse goes back to the main page.. 2 companies Hyo and Taeyeon heard of since kids. "YAH JUNGSOO FOR REAL??" ask Hyo unbelievable seeing as Jesse scrolls further down. "Steph.. Focus!!" Jesse slaps Stephanie thigh making her yelps loud. 

Stephan turns around hearing that scream and shows the middle finger to Jesse whom is the main culprit. "Look here. I WILL NOT REPEAT THIS AGAIN. DO NICELY AND THIS IS YOUR PRIZE!!" Jesse shows Stephanie the screen showing what used to her dad company logo and Kim twin old company logo. 

Stephanie jaw wide open once her focus back to the agenda. "You're the one that bought over the company helping Dad to stay afloat even though he did wrong to you?" You must be mad Jesse Jung Sooyeon!!" Stephanie with puzzled face plastered burning sets of question in her brain at this very moment. Kim twins giggle hearing Jesse actual fullname

"I'm not mad. Ask Stephan Jung Yul your ex-boify!" Jesse hisses back at Stephanie for revealing his girly korean name. "Jesse.. is that why Hyo calls you JungSoo??" Taeyeon burst out laughing further making Jesse mad. " Blame it on Daddy poor korean pronuciation k." Jesse makes his angry face at Taeyeon. 

Stephanie gets up in one swift move, "Jung Yul!!! Do you still love me even though Daddy hits you, ask you to break it off only to buy Daddy's business off all in the name of love?" Stephanie air it in one breath caught others offguard by her sudden proposal hidden in the message. 

Yul turns around and gives out his megawatt smile ear to ear. "Go on Nerdy Uncle!! Go for it!!" the 2 little kids urge Yul on. "Yes. I'm falling hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter