The PEAS

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun shinning bright up high in the sky, birds chirping away.. 

All was quiet in the house with occasional snoring coming from certain room within the hallway. But someone was busy in the kitchen preparing meals for the hungry vulture. After an eventfull day of debugging the whole house..with Sunny papparazi mode on curious to know..

Massive interior.. should say double storey villa..

  "That should be enough for now..." turning off the stove, throwing away the apron and reaching out for the nearest empty pot and laddle. "This kids surely knock out." words running thru his mind as he walk slowly up to the second level. With an evil smile plastered on his face. "Here it goes for nothing." as the empty pot meet the laddle, loud banging sound echos thru the hallway.

  The intense banging irks much of the sleepyheads.. "That was nice one,Oppa." Krystal yawning away irks at her older brother one method of waking people up. "WAKEY WAKEY EVERYONE.. BRUNCH READY!!! LOSER GET NOTHING!!!" Stephan shouts right infront of Krystal face making her flinch at the sudden raise of voice. "Wake up Iceberg oppa. Overdose again." Krystal smacking hard on Stephan back as she make her way down the stair unaided by wheelchair. "Slowly Princess.. Don't fall." Stephan evil grin ear to ear.

 Walking up on the blue white door with an igloo sticker emboss on the door, "Knock?" Stephan ponders outside the door what prank for the day to give Iceberg. Just as Stephan about to push the door handle, emerge Jesse with his messy bedlookhair looking grumphy on the wheelchair. "Cola!! For a gazillion times! Please!" Jesse seem irks at Stephan's method of waking up call. "Hey I did it for the rest.. As for you.." Stephan was hush by Jesse whom eyes set on the rest of sleepyheads emerging out from their consign rooms.

 Taeyeon look on to Stephan whom not seated on wheelchair compare to Jesse, "Mr Kwon, Good Morning." Taeyeon eyes Stephan legs and continue, "You can walk as normal?" Stephan just smile at Taeyeon question, "Not really.. Just few meters only.." Stephan  then crumbles dwon the fall like a brick.. *thuddd*

   Jesse facepalm himself shaking his head at Stephan weak body, "Hyung-nim!! Help this Cola!" Jesse shouts seeing Kim Hyo turn his face to see the commotion. Taeyeon was a little bit shock seeing how weak Stephan can be. Hyo rushes up, "Aish! Bro.. " Hyo giving Stephan a fireman lift style, "Next time don't act strong. Where is Princess thou?" Hyo look arounds wondering where is Krystal missing presence. "I think.." Yoong voice out hearing a loud crash down the kitchen..thus making him run for his life. 

 After the little commotion up in the second level of the house, all was quiet only for Stephanie to  keep giggling at herself each time she faces Stephan. "Something funny Miss Hwang?" Jesse bother by Stephanie small giggling only to earn Stephanie shaking her head  to disaggree. "Shower up, meet up at the driveway." Stephan cold tone wheeling himself away from the counter table. "I do the dishes, Mr Kwon." Juhyun headstrong on her decision. "You're the guest here Juhyun unnie." Krystal butts in. "Do you want me to call my dad to say our Mr Stephan Kwon fell this morning?" Juhyun arch her eyebrow threatening the younger one.

 To the siblings, Dr Seo was no nonsense doctor they known that make the siblings push  to the limits with their post recovery care. Hearing his name alone makes them cringe within despite the cold misterious aura they put upfront. "Fine. Just becarefull operating that sink." Jesse sounded defeat admist his cold tone.

  By the driveway an hour later, 2 cars all seems familiar with the guest. "Hyung-nim...you drive your sister and friends. I get Yoong or SooYOung to drive if they have valid license." Jesse passing a set of keys. "Bro..this car uses thumbprint..I don't have.."Hyo was reminded how the driver start the car, dumping the keys down in the holder. "Already install in the system, Hyung-nim. Just press 3 on the monitor and follow the route." Jesse giving out set of insturctio to whom Hyo just nods his head. "Sunny.. don't try to.." Hyo warning Sunny whom pouting her lips at Jesse car seating arrangements.

  In Hyo driven car a curious Taeyen keep fidgeting in her seat with many thought/words running thru her mind as whom the siblings actual identities since she done research on SK political track. "Hyo..  You better tell me the truth.Who are they actually?" Taeyeon sounded firm in her question as she faces Hyo who was in the driver seat. "How come you can be so chummy with him, dropping all the formalities since he is Her Excellency very own kids?" Sunny starts her papparazi mode. " You sure they really lost all their memory and it pretty much an empty blank space there?" Stephanie burning question knowing well of the blonde trios eating habits in the past with name calling and all. Juhyun pretty much pick  up the jigsaw puzzle once she mentions her dad name to the blondes reminded of the events where her dad had to rush all the way to New York to do surgery on a noble famil, kept mum to herself. "I will not hesistate to obliteration the people presence here." Krystal words ring thru her.

So much bombardment of multi-million dollar question make Hyo grunts in his seat. "Fine...Once I tell you who are they really,You all better shut up if not.." Hyo using his thumb slicing his neck a motion of gesture that meant "You're dead." "That is JungSoo..the owner to the suit that the stupid bug-hater redesign." Hyo words make Stephanie went pale face as Hyo continues, "Noona..YIs that enough?" Hyo glare at Taeyeon as he eyes back to the road, reaching for his mobile in his pocket. "Read this if you don't believe. Find HRH JungSoo." says Hyo giving out Jesse tittle as well. Sunny was lost at Hyo words describing Jesse. Scrolling down the chat log, Taeyeon saw the  words type out HRH JungSoo

  HRH JS > Hey Sir Kim Hyo. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter