Court Room

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Day 3 at the court room

Media around the world hogging by the stairs trying catch glimpse of the RF family that been stay hidden for decades..The other thing..Byun groupies massive charges take world by suprise due to the nature the nation belong to o ne of the corrupt free nation with tight anti grafts law.

 "There they are!!!" one of the reporter see the black sedan pulled up by the driveway. Krystal come out from the car first follow by the twin towers. "Where is Jesse and Stephan Jung?" one of the reporters a microphone down in Yoong face making him step back momentarily. "He already inside.." Yoong gesture the guards to tighten up the human barrier wall as they walk up the staircase..

In the court room sits the few media personels that have the exclusive rights to air the court room hearings. On the left stand sits, Boa and her twin sons. "Mom..is everything alright??" ask Yul something in him that bothers most. "The constituation will be laid out bare for all to hear if he..." Yul continues only to heave a deep sighs as Byun and his gang wearing prison garb were escorted out to their assigned seat.

 On the right hand side of the stand, sit formerly the former presidents and ministers that were called up by the attorney to give their statement. Park was seem talking to them in whispers when the prosecutors walks in lugging huge luggage bags. Behind them were the remaining RF kids lloking flustered by the sheer amount of people gathers just to watch the prceedings.

Yul turns to Boa for his unanswered question, squeezing in tight holding her hand. "Stephan Jung... Just say it all. Don't be scare ok. Though it may look complicated for the laymen to understand. But no worries ok." Boa breaking  into a weak smile for she too get implicated in the process, thus making her relationship more complicated for the citizens to understand much on her standings.

"Court rise for the Judges.." the spokeperson raising his voice to garner everyone attention, when 4 jugdes of nuetral background presiding the case walks in walking up to the platform. Bowing to the Boa and her kids, "Let start.. no time wasting on your part defence council.." say judge giving prior warning to the Byun side that have delaying tactics since day 1.

 Prosecutor attorney stands up as Mr Byun takes on the hot seat. "Mr Byun, one of the sniper already confess to the shooting.. He was paid by.." the attorney pauses pointing his fingers at Ock, "By him..Why the need to do so?? Is it because you lose the election by unexpected vote swing? That you tried for a recall of votes, saying ghost voters blah blah.." say attorney sending death glare laying out possible reasonings as why annihalte the RF kids. 

Byun just closes his eyes hearing the attorner yapping away like dog. "So tell us.." ask the attorney pointing his index finger direct in Byun face. "All this the .." Byun in his low tone, slowly opening up his eyes looking straight into Boa eyes. "Since day 1 when she, Your Excellency decides to run for office.. Don't you guys have eyes to see.. how autonomus she rules it..blah...blah.." say Byun as he relates Boa initial back ground up to the leading of the final shooting on the RF kids.

All in court were hushings in whispers hearing Byun laid out. "You know.. being a revered politician.. a veteran I might say..That was delusional thoughts of yours. You may get down he attorney shaking his head. "Your honour, May I call up Jesse Jung to the stands?" continues the attorney earning a nod from the judge thus making Jesse and his siblings suprise at the call up for he expected to be called up later inthe coming days.

Jesse bows to the judge as he takes the hot seat, removing his shade. "State your actual name..." says the attorney. "HRM Jesse Jung SY, Jung Chang VII." reply Jesse adjusting his seat. "So Your Highness.." say the attorney was hush up when Jesse raises his palm, "Just Jesse. Drop the title. This ain't the royal court." Jesse irk tone appears uneasy. "So Jesse.. care to tell us a bit info or rather history lessons about the royal family and why.." ask the attorney as he went back to the table opening up the big luggage taking more old documents set backs in the AD times. "Since Emperor of Corea in the 18th century...I repeat C-O-R-E-A.. that where my lineage comes from.. " say Jesse pausing. "There an old rule stated right in the decree if the nation were to have changes of hands, i.e th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter