The Coup Regime

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  At the same time happenings in the Kwons.....

Crest fallen looking middle-age mens and some youngers ones are scratching heads for idea in the big conference room...Idea to inflitrate the RF household once again without being detect....

"Ock.. YOU SAY IT CONNECTED!! BUT I GET NOTHING AT ALL!!! NOT EVEN SHADOW!!" Mr Byun mad at the screw up by Mr Ock. Admist the blunder and discovery from the RF side, a man stand up.. adjusting his tie and waistcoat. "I think they found out about the insects we plant. We need a new stratergy." Jang voice out his opinion, "New stratergy... hitch up our sons within their circle. Thats one of it.." Jang rambles on his schemy plan to dethrone the RF for good. 

 Drinking up his glass of water after rambling on his plan.. "The last one.. Is to wait...strike while the iron is hot. She is sure to step down one day... Just take a look at her kids right now. Confine, strap to wheelchair for life." Jang evil smirk at his bright plan only for Byun to smack the table hard causing the water in the glass to vibrate. 

 "To wait for her to step down.. You know the Prime Minister is her best allied partner plus she garner enough support from the citizens in almost 2 term of her? Have you think the possibilities that she may change the law or rather to say.. if she finds out our very plan to revolt??" Byun shaking his head at the endless minor problems heading his way to dethrone Boa from being the nation President for another term. 

 Bitting his lips in frustation Kim decides to stand up. "I wil try to do it one more time.. I will make her succumb like her late husband did in the past. Run away to far away land.. there no palce to hide. But one thing for sure, the kids make a big  mistake by coming back here." Kim clench his fist, his desire to wipe out the clan with the long history of fued with the RF family since AD times. Byun nods his head to agree to Kim plan, "Follow your plan Kim, if nothing comes out of it, Jang plan will come in place. GOT IT?" Byun looking straight in Kim face stamping his authority, the fire of desire within to conquer the land  for his own personal greed...

Unknown much to the young adults having their ice breaking day out..

Inside the lush victorian style vintage furnish that never been touch since in  the olden days.. with the finest wood work in each furniture within the room, grand chandelier in hangs in the high ceiling.. the fireplace still by the wall... the only modern.. the black work desk sits by the grand window overlooking posh garden blanket by white snowy flakes...

Sits 5 figures heads down awaiting further updates from the one sitting on the desk busy typing away on the computer. "Nicky.. a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter