Trouble trouble trouble

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been 3 days.. the RF kids still in critical condition. Despite the unfortunate event, the varsity games went on without much fanfare. Streams of students coming in sending bouquets of flowers hoping the RF kids speedy recovery. One camp total down in mood, SKK campus wore black and gold to honour the RF kids still in critcal condition garning media support over their emotional support garning more than enough gold medals than before.

The tight security down at the hospital as snaking queue form outside the intesive ward just to catch a glimpse of the RF kids, still lying out cold in coma due to the massive blood loss. One kid being grumphy as always, walks up to Nicole. "Mummy.. can we stop having visitors coming up.. Just tell them to put the flowers down the lobby and thanks them??" Mark puffing up his cheeks seeing groups of people coming up in batches of 5. 

 Irene tiptoe to the sleeping Hyo. "Uncle Shrek!!!" Irene shouts right in Hyo's ears making him jolt up. Looking down at the tiny figure whom crossing her arms across awaiting for answers. "Tell me.." Irene in her cold tone sending death glare to Hyo whom gulp  down his saliva. "Your uncle Stephan and Daddy were being shot just as ref blew the finall whistle, twin towers got gun down on the way here.. before that your aunt got gunned down just right at the finish line." Hyo pauses taking a breather. "The rest save and sound only minor trauma.. espcially your mummy..." Hyo whispering the last words in Irene's ears as he points out to Taeyeon looking a far in the distance with loads on her mind. 

 Mens in uniform arrive looking grim along with  Boa as thier faces show the deep scars of emotional torture. It was deja vu again for Nicole seeing JesKryYuL on the bed, with wires all over accompany with twin towers, Yoong and Youngie being the newcomer. "Irene.. Mark... Your daddy..." Boa bitting her lips at how to break down the news to the kids fearing it will affect them as well. "Grandma.. Uncle Shrek just blurt out.. So any news about the sniper??" ask Irene, eyes still on Taeyeon as she speaks her mind. NIcole and Mark turns around, "No sweetie...You know its hards to find all 5 of them.." replied NIcole as the army chief pass her the black folder. "Mom.. can I see it? Guess that must the ballistic note.. Maybe I can help.." say Mark the young gun enthuasiatic seeing Irene walking away from it all.

 Scrutinising the ballistic note and the bullet type use, Mark slumped down his shoulder. Irene tugs at Taeyeon's skirt ends, "Errrr... Omma..." Irene gentle voice as Taeyeon look down to the tiny figure looking lost at the moment. "Don't worry.. Daddy will be fine.." say Irene thus making Taeyeon bend down to Irene height level. "He was like this too way back then, they have strong fighting spirit." continues Irene. Taeyeon sighs deeply hearing encouragement words coming out from the lil tot. "I have many things on my mind right at the moment.." Taeyeon tint of dejected voice projected out. "So your wedding right after the games finale? How the preparations going on?" Irene smilling, careesing Taeyeon cheeks changing the subject when SunTifSeo comes along rushing after their games. 

Catching a breather, "Still the same Taetae?" ask Tiffany worries about YuL condition still in critcal stage earning a  nod from Taeyeon. "Yo Irene.. what the weapon name you use in the sniper game that can shoot 1000yards away??!!!!" Mark screaming on top of his lungs. "Huh?" Irene look puzzle, gesturing Taeyeon to pick her up.

 Walking up to Mark whom had the black folder, Taeyeon pick it up for Irene. Loooking thru the note given.. "Mom... You're looking at 3 snipers .. PSG1 rifle.. the minium range is 600m .. best ever range 1000m.." Irene smilling at her record. Nicole crosses her arms looking mad, "That is your computer game profile not for real. Thats fiction." Nicole in her cold tone irks at Irene pov. "Mom... not a computer game, it's the latest stimulator, indoor training sniper programme back in States." say Irene smilling at the ill inform adults. Her statement makes the adults dumfounded. "Hey you know so much?" ask Taeyeon bewidlered at the info. "I'm born just to play games..hehehehe." Irene lil chuckle earning a knuckle on the head by Nicole.

  Boa shakes her head.. "Didn't know the best lead we can break this case from my family itself. Code Amber, tighten up all border security and look out for this..." says Boa looking at the lil genuis on hand, "PSG 1 can break into G3 rifle.. google if you have no clue." Irene continues on Boa behalf, smirking off arrogantly at the iil-inform officers. 

   Since that lead been given by lil Irene, Taeyeon break into a weak smile as she look into the mirror. "The bride must be happy you know.." Hyo pinching hard teasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter