Not that very very good day

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It been 4 days since the misfortune incident in the cafe... 

All seems quiet in the campus town unlike others campus that full of colours, lively serenity.... all because.... of the RF kids presence.. Students still awe by Jesse swift move on their campus star, Taec. By norm, there would be groups of fans awaiting.. But none...

 "You know something JungSoo... I'm having the kinda peace I like right now. " Hyo beam his megawatt smile as they walk up the flight of stairs. "They pick a wrong day to mess up. Sorry Hyung-nim. " Jesse bows to apologise due to his action, some friends of Hyo been keeping their distance. 

  Nearing the auditorium door, Stephan takes a deep breath, with his heavy heart..push open the door slowly.. "Hyung-nim.. All the best. SEE YOU LATER." Stephan weak smile seeing students bodies, team players seated.. with Nicole seated facing the students.

 Tapping the mic for sound test, taking one big lung of air, " Students presence here in the hall. Bad news.. Her Excellency and her children wishes to see all the students invovle in the recent games over winter break. Dress attire, campus blazer formal wear. Good news, Her Excellency grants half day for the students to prepare. So go home by noon. Be at the venue early." Nicole cold tone with her short speech, in the crowd of students there stood a face or rather a person she wishes not to cross path. "Thats all. Dismiss." Nicole quickly take her steps leaving by the back stage as students broke in a ruptous claps at the sudden announcement.

     One person was zoning out.. " What they doing now?" Sunny puzzle look as she faces the zone out kid. "Taeng.. any idea whats going on?"Sunny words captured on by Lay. "Chill... Taec were saying... some VVIPs goanna be in school right.. So this ice breaker day.." Lay smile with his simple reasoning. 

  Flashes went off like bullet spray towards every attendees walking on the flights of stairs adorn with the black and gold ts carpet. The who of who in the upper caste presence makes the paparrazi goes nuts. SMU students were baffled too seeing the media invovle as they were usher to the grandballroom.

   Seeing the people presence in the grandballroom make the students excited enough because within the crowds of socialite, top artist were seen mingling about among themselves. 

"Hey Sweetie.. Amaze by what you seen?" Bacon smile proudly like a peacock seeing the socialite crowd he used to mingle with. "Nope.. I'm actually looking for Hyo.." Taeyeon swat off Bacon arms encircling her tiny waist as she squinting hard to catch hold of the very presence of someone. 

Servers briskly walking trying to get everyone their needs before the main event start. With a champange glass on hand, pestering boyfriend on the side make her feel suffocated enough. Sunny sense Tae was looking far ahead in the sea of people.. " Hey stop looking around like an idiot. 12°clock.. He been watching you.. " Sunny eagle eyed or rather knowing what her bestie really wanted  at this moment. 

 Seeing the RF kids approaching with Nicole and Kim Hyo, Sunny clears up . "HEY GUYS... IT'S THEM." Sunny loud enough to be heard within her group. 

Stephan and Jesse look clean shaven, in their standard slim fitted suit, Krystal bun up hair revealing her long neck line..

The students were suprise seeing the fearsome kids within sight back off a little bit suprising Nicole as Krystal leans near whispering a thing or two. 

Shaking her head, looking mad. "Students.. meet Her Excellency children.. Krystal.. " Nicole dropping off RF kids official title and surnames, Krys just slightly bow. "Chris and Daniel.." Nicole intro went silence seeing no shadow step up. "They went to the mens room. I'm Stephan.. The one beside Miss Nicole is, Jesse." Stephan cold tone hits the student. First time hearing his voice. 

  Jesse look straight sending icy glare to the very person standing next to Stephanie. "Well.. I'm Sunny as you know.."Sunny cute bow as she pull up Bacon, " Soccer star...blah blah..." Sunny short intro of the boys went unheard by the trio whom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter