Meet Up Part 2

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Blue house grand staircase...

    After the mini tour around the presidential compund, Jesse stop right in his track turning the wheelchair around. "Hyung..what happen to the suit?" ask Jesse a question that been bothering him since his set his eyes upon seeing Kim Hyo thus making the rest faces Kim Hyo whom was playing around his fingers sense of nervousness set in knowing how well Jesse temper could be seeing the heated arguement mother and son earlier on. 

 "This suit.. you mean....??"  "Err.. I got  a crazy-bug hater..redesign the suit..Sorry bro." Kim Hyo about to bow to apologies only to be stop by Jesse himself. "It's ok. I get you another pair." Jesse pauses and signalling Stephan to cut it short. "Thank you for sparing some time to meet us at the last minute." Jesse  bows follow by Stephan and Krystal. "Mom..we going retire.. Good night everyone." Krystal whom been keeping quite voice out as she bows and wheel herself out before Boa could call  the servants to assits. Stephan follow suit sensing something was off. "Bye." Stephan wheels off trying to catch up. Juhyun was staring right at the dou whom later wa sout of sight.

  Jesse shakes his head knowing well whats on Krystal mind for her sudden change of behaviuor. "See you when I see you." Jesse wave his hand and the SMU bows again only to be stop by Jesse. "One.. we're not dead and two I will see of you in campus when it re-opens." Jesse pauses and faces the twin towers, "Especially the both of you." Jesse smirk wheeling off in hurry.

 Seeing the blonde trio out of sight, Mr Lee heave a heavy sigh, "Your Excellency.. Are they... wheelchair..We can excuse them from having the 2 clubs.." Mr Leee unsure how to set the question as not to let the cat out of the bag. "They're fine. On the way to recovery. No worries ok." Boa reply with a heavy heart seeing the current situation her kids are in. "So Sir Kim.. Don't forget bring your sister and your cousin. I guess it pretty much better to have more friends since they are new here." Boa small request that seem to big for Kim Hyo to handle. "But.. Your Excellency.. They will be.." KIm Hyo was cut short by Boa, "Auntie Boa like you used to call me.. It's ok.. They can't say no getting to know your circle." Boa usher the cameraman for a photoshhot for keepsake. 

    Sunny was intrigue what happen to the blonde trios muster up some courage, "Your Excellency..What used to be their hobbies or what they did during leisure time?' Sunny papparazi mode on. "Soccer, swim and martial arts. Princess achieved her coaching license during her year 1 in varsity but all now seem.." Boa letting some info as relate by the Empire chief of staffs. "Have a good rest and don't forget about tommorow. Try not to be late. They hate late comers." Boa ushering the SMU entourage to the cars.

 

   The assigned cars drive up a familiar road that makes Taeyeon ponders who are they actually meeting early morning. Reaching the grey white house dirveway make her seems restless. "Hey Hyo.. isn't this house that I done recently?" an intrigue Taeyeon seeing her trademark lamp post by the pillars only to be hush up when Hyo press his fingers agaisnt her lips.

  "Why we staying here for a week??' Stephanie grumble since the car ride from their crib. "Just shush up noona." Yoong seem irritate by Stephanie whinning. 

Pressing the doorbell twice and a long press even make the rest intrigue with Hyo style. "Hyung-nim whats that for?" ask Sooyoung blur with Hyo pressing the doorbell in such a way. "Nothing." Hyo bored reply. 

 After countless pressing of the dorrbell in the same pattern.. seeing the door not being open makes Stephanie fumes up. "YAH!!! ANYONE HOME??!! DEAD OR ALIVE???!!!" Stepahanie shouts on top of her voice as Hyo keep pressing the doorbell in that manner.

  Slowly the door creak open, "Sorry.. They're busy at the moment. Please come in." the servant bows to apology for the delay. "You know that was whole 10mins you wasted making us standing out here way early in the morning!" Stephanie grumbles on only to be hush by Taeyeon. "Mind your manners" as Taeyeon whispers. 

  The servant guid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter