Part 2 Intro

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     Meanwhile in the other part of the town........

"Appaaa!!!!" Steph shrieking voice piercing thru the household breaking the silence within. Hyo panting heavily rushes in the kitchen grabbing a piece of eclair of the table. "Hyo!!.. How many times I told you not to tease Fany!!" Mrs Kim pinching hard on Hyo ear's till redden. "Umma..She destroy my suit!" Hyo pleads in pain trying to pry away only for Mrs Kim to pinch harder.  Taeyeon whom was by the stove stirring her pot of soup just shakes her head at the endless pranking acts Hyo does on Stephanie. 

  Mr Kim walks in the kitchen smacking Hyo on the , "Son just wear your other suits available and TRY NOT TO BE LATE!" Mr Kim reminding his son  about his dinner appointment as he release Mrs KIm hold on Hyo Taeyeon turn around facing her family with question mark on her face. "Where is he going? I cook alot today.Who goanna finish this up?" Taeyeon putting her hands on her waist looking grumphy at the last minute info. "Dinner with some VVIP!!" smirk all written all over Hyo face not minding his abuse ear. 

 Just as Hyo about to walk away from the infracment, "SHREK!!! THAT WAS MY NEW.. I REPEAT MY NEW CLUTCH FOR THE NEW TERM!!" Stephanie shooting hot lava on Hyo directly. Hyo face up to Stephanie, "I REPEAT TOO!! THAT WAS MY MOST EXPENSIVE TAILOR MADE SUIT MEANT FOR VVIP THAT YOU ALTER!!" Hyo pauses with his sly evil smile, "Orger ( Hyo pet frog)  need a new home AND HE LIKES IT!!" Hyo really pissed off as he clench his fist as sign that is not normal pranking to be done in the household. 

  Mrs Kim pale face hearing Hyo statement faces Stephanie whom seems ignorant at the damage been done. " Don't tell me you alter his B&E suit.. that grey pink suit?? With the "J"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter