Not A Good Day.......

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Kim new residence bought by the Empire Corp which actually their late great-grandfather's property unknown to them,

Getting accustomed to the new surrounding, Taeyeon walks in the dining hall groggily, drying away her wet wait seeing the bubbly Stephanie already seated at the breakfast table with Kim Hyo missing presence. "Mom.. He not back yet?" ask Taeyeon yawning away due to last minute preparations for a brand new day at campus. "He is up and running away since 5am... Guess.." Bada pauses as she pour herself a cuppa. "Meet his bestie, they do serve better breakfast than us." Bada sigh at the simple breakfast on the table that doesn't match the grand villa they're staying. 

Mr Kim and Mr Hwang walks in grabbing sandwich off the table, "Hon.. I'll be late today.. Have dinner on your own.." Kim pecks on Bada cheeks as he signal to Hwang to  move out. Even before he could run away, Bada grab him by the sleeves, "Hey.. numbskull, It's their first day at campus after the hols.. have full tank. If you won't.. I..." Bada stern tone as she pick up her mobile phone waving it in the air as a warning gesture to the duo. "Fine!" Kim plop down on the chair quickly. Taeyeon scrutinize her eyes, "Dad.. You scare of him?" ask Taeyeon knowing whom Bada would call early in the morning. Puffing up his cheeks, "He would chop off my head if I do another mistake.. " Mr Kim pauses as he faces Mr Hwang whom is in the same predicticment, "Cause JUNGSOO wanna moved into that orphanage for official business. He says something about never mix home with work." KIm shrug his shoulder at the last minute decision comes from Nicole. Stephanie looks up with wide eyes, "Daddy.. that pretty huge place than we have right now. Major restoration!!" Stephanie recall how big the rundown orphanage when KIm Hyo fetch the twin towers for school due to their bikes breakdown. Taeyeon hangs her head low as it meant more research need to be done in helping to spruce up the place. "Dad.. why don't we go old Victorian style admist the modern background as they seems to like old vintage stuffs alot plus.. OMG you should see Miss Nicole personal art collection." Taeyeon perks up in a sec, giving idea to Kim. "Thats what been giving us headache looking for source!" Kim hisses back at Bada for making him delay his work.

 Arriving at the grand staircase, awaits 4 young men in simple casual look typically campus look.. "Hyung.. Why they won't let us fetch them from home?" ask Bacon looking around for any signs of their better half. "IDK." Nick shrug his shoulder clueless about what goings on currently as streams of students walking up the stairs slowly. "Skip 1st class?" ask Lay, swiping his hair away when the light breeze brushes by as per their normal practice to slack off. "No can do boys, my dad wanna us to be good this year. No ty crap." Taec stern warning when he get a earfull of nice grammar coming from his dad mouth during breakfast thus making the other 3 faces him with puzzled look. "Some VVIPs in school. Earn good points k." Taec continues as he eyes wanders off seeing a fleet of black posh sedan pulling up by the grand staircase. 

  "Sir.. We have arrive." the driver look back only to found the blonde twins sleeping soundly. "Sir.. I think we should skip school today. I just let Ma'am knows." the driver raising his voice a lil bit just as he pick up the radio talkies on the dashboard. "You say 30mins travel time." Jesse cold irks tone sounded off as he stretch himself accidentally punching Stephan in the face. "Ouch!! Damn you Iceberg!!" Stephan irks when his shades went out of place due to the accidental punch. Getting out of the car...

 "Hyung.. isn't that that orphan kids? Yoong and Sooyoung?" Bacon points out seeing a sleek looking Towers looking dapper in their skinny suits with blonde hair, shades adorn their faces. "Yup. No matter how they try to change but I could still recognise them.But what with the suit and those people?" ask Taec seeing mens in suits lined up by the car gesturing his head as his hands in the pocket as silence within the group catching all eyes on them. "Don't just stand there Jungsoo... Come on.. I'm hungry.." Kim Hyo emerge thru the guards gesturing the group to walk instead of zoning in space.

 "Whats Kim Hyo doing with them?" This the VVIPs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter