Ignite the flame....

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It been 2 weeks since they saw thier friends with no further updates given by their parents.... 

4 lost looking souls sitting around the table with many question left unanswered... Playing with their food.. Poking at what ever on the plate but nothing enters their mouth. 

Slurping up her frappe.. "Unnie... What happen?? It's like they just.." Juhyun waves her hand.. *poof* "In the air... " makes the elders in the group shrug shoulder. " How you and Hyo doing??" Sunny juts her chin seeing Hyo entering the cafe ignoring the girls presence.

Taeyeon slump further in her seat rubbing her nape, "He still giving me the cold treatment." Her voice trailling off when her eyes catches the unwanted presence in sight.

Bacon beam a wide smile despite the dark surrounding aura within the girls. "Look babe... I'm sorry ok... It's just... " Bacon clamp his mouth when Stephanie stands up right in his face. "DO I NEED TO REPEAT HUH??!!!" steams of hot air coming out from her as students turns around seeing the little commotion. "HER DECISION IS FINAL! A CLEAN BREAK! JUST IT OFF!!" Stephanie uncough language spew out as she seems can't take it what their better halfs been doing on their backs. 

Hyo calmly walks over with his food tray looking rather mad. " Just !@#$ from here.. !@#$!!!!" as he try to kick Bacon in the air a gesture to get out from the scene. Bacon just stand still, bearing it all in the abuse given. 

Plonking down on the next available chair, he glances around seeing untouch food. " Eat it up. He here." Hyo jutted his chin to a sleeping soul on the far end corner. The girls turns around, for one soul... it's the longing presence she felt missing recently. Sunny look at Taeyeon with forlorn screaming out from her face. "You lost him once.. Don't ever lose him again." Sunny pauses seeing the sleeping soul streching himself up. Bacon whom heard it, heave a deep sigh as Sunny continues, "Bacon...fyi... He million times better than you!!" Sunny hisses sacarsticly at Bacon whom been proud like a peacock. 

The sleeping soul walks slowly to their table making one heart beat racing further. " Eat up... " his coldest ever tone.. " Thanks Hyung-nim." taking the barrito from Hyo plate. Facing the unwanted presence.. "I thought your suppose to be..." snapping his fingers away as guards comes out of nowhere standing next to Bacon and his posse whom just at the next table. 

  All was silence in the cafe seeing sudden onrush men in suits ready to tackle. " them out nicely..." Jesse remove his shade revealing his blue lens eyes. "Hyung-nim... 5mins.. carpark.." Jesse bows walking away only to be held on tight by Taeyeon. "Where ever you going.. I'm not.. " Taeyeon muffle voice when Jesse press his fingers on her lips. "Eat lunch.. 5 mins.... carpark." Jesse release his touch swats away Taeyeon tiny arms. 

Just like that.. he appear out of nowhere... and gone in a sec like the wind. Bacon and his posse went speechless when the guards scooped them out the moment Jesse left the cafe. 

The car ride was silence.. nothing could be heard from the inside.. only traffic noises emits on the road.. One was so focus on the road with deep thoughts.. the rest unsure whats going on.. 

Nearing a familiar junction, Taeyeon whom seated next to the driver take this opputurnity to ask a question that been bothering her lately. "JESSE JUNG! WHERE WE GOING?" her first set to break the dead silence. "Home." Jesse short reply as he shift the gear. "Skipping the last few lessons just to go home?" ask Taeyeon again as if she intervewing Jesse. " Yes." again Jesse reply in short not interested in her question only to make her fumes. 

Opening the door slowly.. It was like a war zone with the over turned furniture, ransack like it been rob. "MIKE!!!! IRENE!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter