fire.... fire....fire....

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been a week long since the 5 last came for school as all eyes on them walking up the grand stairs. Nick and posse just watch on Bacon walking towards Taeyeon. 

 "Hey morning.. Where you been all week??" Bacon leans in for a peck only to be push away by Taeyeon. "Doesn't meant I say YES, its all under the carpet. I'm just following what MY DAD WANTS!" Taeyeon hisses back. 

Kim Hyo just roll his eyes nearing the bickering duo. "I SKIN YOU ALIVE IF YOU DARE MISTREAT HER!!" bumping on Bacon shoulder in a threatening manner. 

   The scene above was watch by 2 sets of eyes. "Dear.. have fun.. I see you later...." Jesse chaste peck opening the car door. Nicol peer her head in for one last time. "Lunch.. That the best I can hold on. Tell Yul please write the notes nicely. See you later." Nicole adjust her shades closing the car door with a big thud thus making those around to focus where the noise coming from.

Walking up those tedious stairs, she ignore everyone presence.. "Morning Miss Nicole...."Juhyun bows to greet only to be reply back Nicole arching her eyebrow. "Miss Seo... kindly relay message I need to see the 4 boys. In my office. RIGHT NOW!" Nicole anger voice direct aiming at the 4 boys nearby. 

  The 4 boys head hung low seeing Nicole still silent busy typing away on her keyboard. "All of you are being suspended till your court hearing is over." Nicole cold tone relaying the message from upperhands breaking the silence. "The board members final decision. Your parents will be notified by mail. How ever so.. you may attend your classes for the last time today. Thats all." Nicole eyes still on the monitor screen not looking at the boys. "Miss Nicole... " Lay was cut when the door is being knock. " Ask them to wait. You may go now." Nicole just shoes away the boys as another set of familiar faces pop up by the door. 

 Making sure the posse outta sigh.. Nicole lets out a deep sigh taking in deep breathe at the same time. " Nicky.. ok??" Sunny fear of Nicole breakdown again. "Yeah I'm fine.." Nicole pass the black folders to the 5 of them. "Know anyone that is real good in swimming cause we need replacement asap for the games." ask Nicole to a clueless bunch of kids infront of her. 

  Flipping open the folder, the bold wording makes them eyes wider enough to blow out of socket. Records after records breaking moment from the 3 earlier blondes were stated. "Miss Nicole.... You're not kidding me right??" Stephanie trembles with fear seeing Stephan impressive records, breaking swim meets. "I thought Jungsoo stop playing soccer after Yoong incident??" ask Hyo.." Krystal... she...."Hyo not sure what to make of seeing the record.

"Swimming, soccer.. for leisure?? With this kind of record?? You must be joking right??" Sunny recalling day 1. Nicole shakes her head. "Nope... They were laughing away seeing all of you in the pre games.." Nicole pauses ending her typing away, turning the monitor to the quintet..

Jesse : Dear we all be engage in the main sports offered...

               SWIMMING, SOCCER, TAKEKWANDO & ATHELETICS

           GOOD LUCK!! 😎👀

 

Nicole : HEY IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! 😡😡

Jesse : Im personally train the other 2 just in martial arts

            Yul taking up swimming and soccer

            Princess will be just atheletics maybe Taekwan as well.

Nicole : That calls for a fouls!!! 😠😠

Jesse : Then go be their coaches for these sports.. 😂😂😂😂

Nicole : Isshhh!! Im underpaid for these!! 😈😈😈

Jesse : Ask your Hyorengi.. He have many contacts

                  😍😍😍😍😜

Nicole quickly turn back the screen to her seeing what Jesse types saving her from further embarrasment. 

"There is one guy that can swim but he not interested.. He more to dance. Vic Song. " Sunny reveal lil info. Nicole gave Sunny a puzzle look as she keys in Vic Song name..

"Familiar looking guy.... " Nicole trying to recall where she met this guy before. Seeing thru the data from the screen she catches on Vic number. Gesturing them to keep quiet. 

"Vicky Song from Diamond Bar Prep Sch??" Nicole pinching her nose to hid her actual voice. " Please come to the Dean office RIGHT NOW!!!" Quickly ends her call smilling evily at her prank. 

Stephanie stood right up hearing her alma mater, "Thats my former school and...." Stephanies stutters trying to recall back her past. 

A simple knock on the door was heard, "Come in.." Nicole cold voice.. Enters a fine young man with heavy rimmed glasses. "YO! VIC! WANNA SWIM AGAINST YOUR OLD FOE??" Nicole arch her eyebrows knowing what the outcome will be. 

"JUNG YONG JOO??" Vic adjust his glasses taking a good look at the matured Nicole. " And that will be the Monkey Jung?? When you guys are back??!!" Vic just jump on Nicole lap suprising everyone in the office. For one soul.. he was frozen hearing Nicole full korean name being called out. 

Releasing the hug, "Still doen't like to read papers do you?" Nicole smacks on Vic shoeing him to get off. "Music... beautiful music for all I care." Vic laugh girly. "So the other Jungs in SKKU like stated??" ask Vic innocently. "Well informed Vic.. You don't wanna greet your senior??? " Nic points of to Stephanie. "We meet.. but I don't really like you know.." as Vic rambles on reminisc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter