Cold Weather Upfront

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Been 2 weeks since they last saw the RF kids coming to campus overseeing the charred admin building. Sunny crinkle her nose a sign her thinking cap is light on. "Sometimes... I wonder..what magic potion they use or rather really they have this invisble cloak like Harry Potter has??" Sunny as usual on that mode again only to earn a knuckle on her crown. 

  Looking rather annoyed at Sunny.. Tiffany as she calls herself these days since the engagement.. " Shushhh up.. Someone more broken that you're.." Tiffany points towards Taeyeon dragging herself with those feet with a missing Kim Hyo. " Taetae...are you okay??" Tiffany concern about her well being as Taeyeon just plonk down on the bench. " Eonnie... even our parents whom happens to have 2 jobs doesn't just disappear into thin air." Juhyun blowing hot air thru her nostril. "At least Taeyeon eonnie lucky.. still get to see her fiancè.." Juhyun voice decibel went low seeing an employee from the Corp enters the cafe looking for a presence.

  Watching with eagle eyes... the employee walks up to their table. "Miss Lee.." the employee bow greeting Sunny. "Training schedule for the the atheletics invovle. Have a nice day." the employee bidding goodbye leaving Sunny no further chance to ask questions. 

   Scanning thru the schedule her eyes went bigger as she flips each page. "I think all of you goanna be dead before the annual varsity games dead. Training starts at 0500hrs that is 5:00am!!" Sunny shivering seeing the detailed training schedule making Tiffany snatching away the program. 

 She too were flabergasted at the program. "I'm goann so kill this Jesse!!" Tiffany hisses at the training schedule. "I think I better put it up before.." Juhyun snatch it right under Tiffany hands. "Taetae.. is that why you like a zombie??" Tiffany fiery eyes sets on Taeyeon only for Taeyeon to shake her head. 

  Taking out the piece of paper she found at home. "Read it and keep quiet." Taeyeon let out a long deep sigh passing the paper to Sunny. 

              PATERNITY TEST              

107 HRH IRENE JUNG      CHILD  02/01

108 KIM TAEYEON         MOTHER 02/01

109 HRH JESSE JUNG         FATHER 02/01

 

COMBINED PATERNITY INDEX        1,900,000,000

PROBALITY OF PATERNITY    99.999999%

THE RESULTS INDICATE THAT THE ALLEGED FATHER CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED AS THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE CHILD. THE REPORTED PROBABILITY OF PATERNITY AS COMPARED TO UNTESTED, UNRELATED MAN OF THE SAME RACE IS CALCULATED ASSUMING A PRIOR PROBABILITY OF 0.5%

DR VINCE MILLER

VP & CTO

EMPIRE HOSPITAL

  Sunny went pale face reading the content, a sudden change of game face emerge. Juhyun faces Tiffany shrugging her shoulders for answers. "Where... you.." Sunny stutters trying to find the correct sentence being tongue tied seeing the report. "Dad study room." Taeyeon lies her head on the table as so many things are happening around her. 

Life changing events from the moment Jesse landed to the altercation, the burned admin.. and this report being hidden from her...from her very own dad. "Taetae is everything fine?" Tiffany refine her question as all eyes on Taeyeon crying in silence. 

   Back home depress by turns of events... TaeNy lands on the sofa not sure how to bring up the topic. A doorbell was heard.. 

 Walking in looking grim face.. "JungSoo... they still sleeping.." Kim Hyo whispers leading up Jesse the staircase. "Hyo whose that?" ask Taeyeon not expecting guest to come. Her question was met by dead eerie silence in the household. Heart breaks put aside.. being curious to who the guest is... 

Grabbing Tiffany lifeless soul along... There stand Jesse cradling Irene walking down the stairs so does Kim Hyo carrying Mark on his back. Ignoring both TaeNy presence the duo just by pass walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter