Welcome back GHOST....

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"INTEL STATE REBELS PLANNING A MAJOR COUP WITHIN INNER CIRCLE. PLEASE DON'T REVEAL MORE THAN IT IS. THEIR LIVES AND OURS COULD BE IN JEOPARDISE. THK U."

Hyori lets out a heavy sigh as she closes her eyes to takes it al in. "Hyori.. you're ok?" ask Sooman looking at his younger sister reading a message guessing its from Jesse. "Yeah... Dinner will be serve at usual timing. Do leisure around." Hyori left the group speechless with her short words as she scurries out quickly. With 2 souls in deep sleep, Boa stands up.. "Guest room available for some rest.. Please.." she bows to the group leading the way out.

Up along the hallway, a curious Taeyeon was marveling at the aquired  Renaissance paintings on the walls when she notice one of the door slighty ajar, seeing shadows moving around. "Fany.. psst.." Taeyeon signals to Stephany as she puts her index fingers to her lips.

In the room.... 

"Honey.. I'm sorry.. I call her by her nickname just to shush her up.. Yul.." Jesse voice could be heard. Nicole just look on deadpan at the blonde twins as Jesse relates what happens earlier thus making them cancel all plans for sight seeing in the town. "It's ok, Dear.. I'm fine. So you feel any sparks yet spending time with her?" Nicole voice out. "Nope. There nothing. Even the video Yul seen it.. We feel it kinda like a movie.. NOTHING UP HERE YET." Jesse voices quiver as he taps his chest. "Will take time to heal.. maybe in short or long term you can recall back as Chris have major flashback. Talking about him.. I need to talk to both towers. Solve the case faster. Get ample rest and don't worry much." Nicole voice seem to be nearing the door as Taeny quickly takes giant steps further down the hallway pretending to marvel at the paintings. 

Nicole were suprise seeing the duo admiring the paintings in  the hallway, "If you like it, I could wrap it up and send over you know. I get the servants guide you to the art gallery. There more." Nicole smiles at the duo leaving them speechless with her tiny revelation.

 In the vast dining room that way bigger than the blue house dining hall, sits grimm looking adults in mediatation mode. Sunny have this burning question to ask but brush it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter