Mad Yoong

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9.10 | Mad Yoong

 

5 hours later -- Yoona was the first one who opened her eyes. Yet, she felt like it's still so early. So she grabs her extra pillow and once again cuddled and tried to put herself back to sleep. A few seconds only since she close her eyes, she opened them again and let out such a huge yawn. 

 

"Hmm, you need to get up... Yoong... " she told herself consciously. Consequently, blinking her eyes slowly but surely, as she tried to get used to the little light. She is smoothly breathing in and out, not feeling any tired after what happened yesterday at all. She had a good sleep though. And one of the reasons is -- the accidental kiss. The accidental kiss that made her cheeks turned red, and a big smile in her face. Though that was unexpected, she felt her world were only for her - her lips are only for her precisely. 

 

'Dang, what am I suddenly feeling?' Moreover, she can't help but question her feelings.  She felt something special when her lips connected to the other girl. That electricity? Yeah, it's definitely like that. So what does this mean? It had been her motto that she will wait for the right person to fall for. And last night was seemed the moment. Everything is like with flying colors for her - does that mean... she's really falling in love? She is? Or was that because of the kiss that she's like this only?

 

So it's not just a simple 'like'? She's not sure at all.

 

Switching her position to the right, she slowly lifted herself up and there, she's peeking at Seohyun's sleeping beauty. Her heart flutters. Her lips pursed and once again her heart beats is skipping -  obviously weird feelings when you are falling for someone. She scooted and put her arms at the edge of the bed, couldn't help but smile, while she admire the girl's features.

 

A biting of lower lip is seen, as her mind recalled what happened. It wasn't as what she can see in the movies, but truly, that was exceptional. An innocent surprised kiss that lasted for about 20 seconds? She has no idea how many seconds, but it was long and lingering - yet no one moves. 

 

An unforgettable first kiss - she must conclude.

 

Slowly, she reach for the girl's cheeks and caresses her. 'If I only I'm waking up like this. Probably, morning would be the best part of the day.'

 

Getting up, she grabs her drawing book and pencil in the nearby table. She sat down in the floor again and take the chance to draw the sleeping beauty in front of her. She can't help and smile, heart is fluttering while she's enjoying, sketching her. It's not all the time that she gets to sketch a person - so she felt so happy, having another chance. She's special after all for her.

 

Moments later, she place her drawing book back to her closet this time, and once again went back close to Seohyun.

 

Putting her head, on top of her crossed arms at the edge of the bed, she sighed and closes her eyes with a big and sweet smile. Little did she know, once she close her eyes, Seohyun's pair of eyes have also slowly opened. The girl had some few blinks before she finally realized Yoona is so close to her - yet the girl seemed sleeping? But the funny thing is, she's smiling... 'How... cute'. She can't help and praise the sight that greets her morning.

 

But once her mind crosses the event last night, it makes her sigh and once again cheeks are so red, she's unaware. But not like last night, she can now handle it. She's not anymore freaking about it. Probably because she had admitted about it. That indeed, that was her first kiss. And it's funny how it was accidental. Something that she never expected to be. She seriously has no idea why it suddenly happened. But one thing is for sure, it wasn't as really a bad thing. Unlike the other side effects that will really make her day, bad. In this, she felt so happy. She felt an incredible feeling. If only she will have an answer soon, she can sort this out. Should she share this with Yoona? But she's the reason why she's currently experiencing it. 'Aigoo, then who? Who can I approach to help me? nurse Hwang? Chef Choi? My brother? Chanyeol doesn't even like to see me. Or Doctor Im? He doesn't even know how to explain this kind of side effect. Aigoo..'

 

Besides her thoughts, she's also currently admiring the choding's face. She's just really adorable, isn't she?

 

"Yoong..." she called out softly. She saw the wall clock, stating that it's almost 6 now. The reason why she had call for her.

 

Yoona opened her eyes and looked at her with an eye-smile. "Good morning, baby girl. How's your sleep?"

 

"G-Good... " Seohyun shyly replied. She slowly sat up and fixed her hair.

 

"N-No. Hold on. Let's have breakfast together. Um, I'll get us breakfast. You stay here, Okay?" Yoona frantically got up and quickly wore her slippers. 

 

"But... I need to go, Yoong."

 

"No. It's okay. It's just a simple breakfast. You can't miss this chance, can you? Please?" Yoona begs, clasping on her hands. 

 

Seohyun had nothing to say except for, "Okay. But hurry up, otherwise, nurse Hwang will know I sneak out."

 

"Great. It'll be very quick. Please enjoy your stay first. I'll comeback in a while." Yoona did not waste a single moment anymore and left the room.

 

Seohyun got off of the bed and put her hands in the air to have some stretching. She never really regretted it. She liked Yoona's bed, so comfy. Hers too though, but at this moment, she loves Yoona's bed more? Thinking that she's silly, she shrugs that off and decided to fix the pillows and covers in the floor Yoona had used. She folded it neatly and place it on the closet. A couple of minutes later, she sat back at the bed and finally noticed a picture frame of Yoona and her family she put on the night stand.

 

"I wonder how old is she in this?" She find it cute, because little Yoona is on the picture with her parents. "Cutie." and there goes her non stop praise over th girl again. She really looks so cute though, there's nothing to argue about it.

 

Placing back the frame on the night stand, she let out a huge yawn and cupped her cheeks afterwards. "The kiss last night... Aigooo... " as apparently, she's once again blushing about the kiss. She bit her lip and smiled from ear to ear. "So that was the feeling... of... kissing someone. Kyaa!!!" she literally squeal, shaking her body incredulously.

 

She pat her cheeks a lot of times, to stop herself from thinking about it again and again. Sigh~ 

 

She ends up lying in the bed again, as she looks up the ceiling. This time, the thought about her brother crosses her mind. "Yoong hasn't shared about my brother. I think I should ask her later."

 

-

 

Seohyun sure did not regret when Yoona went back with their breakfast. As apparently, she's sitting in front of Yoona, while the girl is being cute, covering her eyes with two spoons. "What's up?" She giggles, couldn't take the scene.

 

"I normally do this every time I woke up." said Yoona, without taking the head of the spoon yet.

 

"Why?"

 

"To massage. I mean, sometimes I got swollen eyes after I woke up. So I do this to prevent it from happening."

 

"You look like a grasshopper with that." Seohyun finally realized what kind of animal is she seeing with Yoona's eyes being covered with a spoon.

 

Yoona take the spoon back down and stared at the younger girl - acting offended. "Should I be happy, baby girl?"

 

"Of course. Because it's cute." Seohyun giggled, sticking her tongue out.

 

"Chincha? I am cute?" Yoona smugly questioned.

 

"Yes." And Seohyun didn't even think it twice. She spoon-feed herself with her soup and pause momentarily when she noticed Yoona is staring at her only. "What?"

 

'Aigoo, this girl is cuter than me'. Yoona thought in her head before she answered. "Who's cuter? Minguk or Yoong?" rather, asking randomly.

 

"What? How can you ask me that?!"

 

"For you, Who is cuter... me or Minguk? Come on, I wanna know." Yoona put her aegyo  on it, earning a chuckle from Seohyun. She crossed her arms and pout her lips cutely. "Me or Minguk?"

 

"Of course... " Seohyun paused, as she thought of thinking about who's cuter - a real kid or the one acting like a kid? She seriously has no idea why this suddenly becomes the topic.

 

"Of course, who... baby girl?" Yoona this time, put her elbows on the table and her palms under her chin. Consequently blinking her eyes cutely in front of the younger girl. She has to act cuter than that Minguk. So she can win Seohyun's taste.

 

Seohyun let out a sigh, as she feels those little side effects again. But dang, she really has to tell her? Can't she? But... she has to. She wants to see Yoona's reaction if she says, "Minguk. He's cuter."

 

Yoona's smile died as she put on a poker face towards the girl. "Come again?" couldn't accept her defeat. "How could Minguk be cuter than an Im Yoona? Don't you know? I was hailed as the cutest painter in our country."

 

"Omo. Chincha? I didn't know that. I'm sorry Yoong..." Seohyun quickly take her words back. She felt bad when she heard Yoona's being awarded as the cutest painter.

 

"Yeah, so you should praise me over that Minguk. Who is not even that cute!" Yoona seriously replied, though she's eager to laugh because Seohyun believes her words.

 

"That's why I said, sorry right? Please, forgive me. Okay, You're the cutest now."

 

"Geez, I don't know with you, Hyunnie. Why are you so blind?"

 

"What?! I'm not blind. But, you're cute too. I supposedly want to choose you but I thought of choosing Minguk instead. It's not meant to hurt you, Yoong, Sorry." Seohyun looked down to her lap, feeling really apologetic.

 

Yoona almost want to burst into a big laugh upon seeing the younger girl's sight, but she hold it back, so she can't embarrass her. Instead, she reached for her chin and pushed it gently up, so she's now facing her back. "It's so okay now. There's nothing to feel bad anymore. I was just kidding you know. Hehe. Cheer up, baby girl. You are not pretty anymore if you continue like that."

 

"So you fooled me?"

 

"Quiet? hehehe... "

 

Seohyun shot Yoona a glare - but the girl only grin and then, she takes her spoon and feeds her. 

 

"Here's to make it up. Say, ah~"

 

Blushing profusely, Seohyun still close , and continue glaring at the doe-eyed.

 

"You don't want? I will just eat this, then." Yoona warned playfully. But Seohyun only sighed. "Okay, I will finish this." She was about to feed herself when the younger got her wrist and pulled it back to her. She grinned, as soon as Seohyun had eat the soup on the spoon. "I'm sorry. I was just really kidding. I didn't expect you would actually believe me."

 

"I almost thought you got an award as the cutest." Seohyun shyly admitted.

 

"Yes. But in my dream. Ehehehe." Yoona literally snickers, earning the young girl's smile, finally. "But I'm the cutest, for you..  Right?"

 

"Silly. I just said that you're cuter than Minguk, You need to ask again."

 

Yoona can't help it and pinched Seohyun's cheeks. "That's why I believe you." She said with a grin again. "But you're the cutest for me."

 

"Aish. Don't include me." Mutters Seohyun as she casually resumes her soup.

 

Yoona giggles victoriously. Coz apparently, there's a shade of red in Seohyun's cheeks. The most adorable blush she had ever seen.

 

Consequently, she finally uses her spoon and fork to begin her meal. Seohyun glance at her with an amuse smile, she never noticed. They're quiet, for at least 5 minutes only, as both of them have broke their silence simultaneously.

 

"About the kiss." says Yoona.

 

"About my brother." says Seohyun on the other hand. 

 

Both are surprised with each other's words.

 

"You proceed first." Yoona turned red when she heard her own thoughts, she had voice it out loud.

 

"Um, O-Okay." Couldn't able to talk about the accidental kiss as well, Seohyun decided to agree with the other girl's suggestion. "A-About my brother... What did you guys talk? I've been so curious. I hope he... did not hurt you or anything?"

 

Yoona shake her head lightly. "Why would he? Nope. He did not. However, he's really... hardheaded. I mean, he already know the truth about the adoption thing, but here he is... still insisting that you did accept my father's offer. And I am just lying, because I am an Im. I was just trying to explain what happened to him. How could he... accuse me? But it's okay. I understand his sentiment. Aigoo... I think it's one of the reasons why he doesn't want to see you yet."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter