Talk

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16.20 | Talk

 

***

 

 

"What do you think could be the reason?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"Did he gave you some hints?"

 

"He never did."

 

"Aigoo, this is making me more nervous baby girl."

 

Seohyun turned her head to her girlfriend and reach for her hand under the table. It's only them left in the dinner table. The others have left to buy stuffs for snowboarding later. 

 

"I'm really nervous - what if he will tell us that he doesn't like us together? I seriously doesn't want that to happen." Yoona cutely pout her lips, holding back her girlfriend's soft hand. She sighed in the process.

 

"Then why don't we tell him first." Seohyun suggested. It's the only thing that comes in her mind.

 

"What do you mean, baby girl?"

 

"You know, let's admit it first before he could tell us whatever is in his mind. I think it's a good thing we will tell her right away, how much we love and care each other dearly." Seohyun explained, softly.

 

"That's it?"

 

"I don't have any reasons in mind."

 

Yoons smiled, amusingly. "You forgot... We make each other really happy." Giving another reason to her girlfriend.

 

"Y-Yeah, I almost forgot. That's indeed true." Seohyun smiled back, but sweeter.

 

"I hope those reasons are enough already baby girl. I really couldn't imagine the next, You're not by my side anymore. I don't know why but I hope it won't be as what I am thinking."

 

Seohyun let out an audible sigh, looking into her girlfriend's eyes deeply and lovingly. She understands her worries, totally. But she is in the opposite side. "I appreciate your worries Yoong. I too is also worried -- but let's just stay positive, shall we? Coz I don't think that will help right now."

 

"Well, you're right." Yoona leaned in and kissed Seohyun's cheeks before she returned her unfinished pasta. She hadn't finish it ever since her father left, and will be back later. Seohyun giggles and gives her a pat on the head, which cause her to look back at her girlfriend. "You know, you don't have to do that. I'm not a kid like Minguk."

 

"But you look like for me."

 

"Yeah, whatever." Yoona shrugs and returns her attention again to her plate. But she felt a tap on her head, she rolled her eyes and just ignored her girlfriend's playfulness.

 

Seohyun on the other hand keeps on glancing over her girlfriend, while she also returned her attention to her book. However, she really can't focus. So she moved herself closer and put aside her book, lock one arm with Yoona's free arm and rested her head on top of the latter's shoulder.

 

"You know what? I was thinking... if he will say the other way around, then this 2nd day in the resort would be the happiest moment of my life, but if he will say the worries I am thinking, I think this is going to be my nightmare. He will really ruin my day - no this day only, but also the next day, and 3rd day... and so on and so forth. Geez, I hope it's the other way around."

 

"Oh, just gonna be interesting happening, then." Seohyun teases, earning a groan from her girlfriend.

 

"You're not helping at all, baby girl."

 

"Because that doesn't help the situation as well."

 

Yoona sighed. "Yeah, you just told me twice."

 

"You know what I think too? We should order some chocolate drink. I missed it earlier this breakfast." Seohyun leaned out from Yoona and raised her hand when she caught a waiter coming to their way.

 

"Choco drink for two!" Yoona beats Seohyun as soon as the waiter approached their table.

 

"Aigoo." The younger girl chuckles softly.

 

"I missed that too earlier. We're just both craving for it." Yoona winked, victoriously.

 

Seohyun couldn't say a word. Speechless out of a sudden, as she looked at her girl in disbelief. At least for a couple of minutes. "By the way, I haven't mentioned. Nurse Lee. I told him already." 

 

"Yeah, I know." Yoona simply uttered. She turned to Seohyun, offering the fork of her pasta.

 

"He told you?" Seohyun reacted, before opening and eat the pasta. "Just when?"

 

"Last night. When he drag me to that stall outside of the resort. Well, it's basically like a talk of two kids. hehe."

 

"B-But what did he tell you besides about our relationship?" 

 

"I did not ask for you to be bother, but since you already ask it. I told you, it's just some childish conversation."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Let's just say... He is like my strict father. He wanted to make sure that' I'm the right one for you. Got it?"

 

Seohyun slowly understands what Yoona have said, as she slowly nodded as well. "So... he ask you some question?"

 

"Literally." Yoona chuckled softly. She feeds Seohyun again with her pasta. "That's my last fork." and announces she finished the pasta. "Thanks, Baby girl." winking again for the 2nd time.

 

Giggling, Seohyun is munching the food in gently.  

 

"He care for you so much, baby girl. I understand how protective he is for you." Yoona additionally said, taking Seohyun's hand to hers. "So I felt more pressure now because everyone just doesn't want to see you hurting. I'll do my best, baby girl. I won't really hurt you - ever. Araso?"

 

Seohyun smiled and gently squeezed Yoona's hand, "I trust you and your promises." she was touched by the kind of words she heard. 

 

"Just always stay by my side, and nothing will happen."

 

"Seriously that's not even happening."

 

"I know." Yoona beamed. She leaned in and was about to kiss Seohyun's cheeks when she saw her fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter