My Wish 2.2 [Final]

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

20.20 | My Wish 2.2

 

***

 

"Hi, I'm Im Yoona." Yoona held out her left hand to an Asian girl, in her English. The latter is holding a paper with her name on it, who had been waiting for her in the airport. The girl took it and shake their hands.

 

"Oh, I'm Kim Seolhyun. Nice to meet you Yoona-ssi." 

 

"Are you from GAH National Hospital already?" Asked Yoona, as she retracted her hand back.

 

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm going to be your private nurse from now on. And to answer your question, absolutely - Doctor Hofman have sent me here to welcome you to Germany and to accompany you also in your penthouse. Your father have already arrange your stay. So you don't have to be surprise."

 

Yoona awkwardly smiled, "I'm... Not surprise. Just one question, I will have a private medication?" 

 

"After your surgery, yes." Seolhyun answered, smiling so charmingly towards a new patient.

 

"Okay."

 

"Oh, let me take care of this." The young nurse quickly grabs Yoona's backpack and snatched the luggage next to her. "Shall we?" and then, ushered her to come with her. The doe-eyed simply walk with her side, keeps on glancing at her. She can't help and smile back, as she find her handsome to be a girl. She didn't realize, she's already shoulder to shoulder to her. And the next thing she felt, her left hand sneaking in her waist, and the girl whispers something so naughty that cause her to heat up.

 

 

***

 

 

"So yeah, that's when our love story started. She flirted first and then, I kind of like her too - so we end up dating each other while I'm taking care of her." Seolhyun said with a sweet smile towards the doe-eyed girl. But Yoona looked down again, as if she was shy. "Aigoo, my baby girl." She sweetly uttered, turning her head back to Seohyun, who seems still so furious? She wanted to speak again, but the latter added more words.

 

"She's not just MY girlfriend! We're about to marry each other! And please, I'm her baby girl only!" Seohyun yelled defensively, though she's beginning to think Yoona had cheated on her.

 

"Engage couple? How so? Yoona told me she had broke up with you!" Seolhyun continued. "A year ago? You guys broke up?"

 

Seohyun's heart crunch. She looks back at the doe-eyed girl again. Yoona slowly looked at her, feeling guilty? Or what? "Yoong... is that... is that true? You broke up with me without me knowing it?" questioned, breathing heavily. Her chest is getting heavier each seconds passes. 

 

"I... " Yoona opened slowly to explain herself. "I thought I could still hold on - but it seems... " she bit her lip to pause for one second. "Time... time has change my heart. I'm sorry, Hyunnie." She quickly looked down, couldn't face the younger girl.

 

"She IS now my girlfriend, Seohyun. And we came here to ask for your closure and Mr. Im's blessings." Seolhyun supported Yoona's words. "So I hope you also support us."

 

Seohyun can no longer take it and her tears started dropping uncontrollably. She chuckled bitterly, somehow feeling more the pain now. And definitely she's mad - she's so mad at her right now. For freaking years, she waited. "How could you... how could you, Im Yoona...  I waited. I waited for a year now... and... and... " she was unable to continue when she realized Yoona's Appa and Chanyeol are staring at her, concernedly. "Excuse me." So she decided to just left the living room, rushing to her  room, totally broken into pieces by now.

 

Meanwhile back in the living room, Chanyeol is apparently laughing so hard while previewing his sister's outburst on his phone. He had been recording it ever since his sister entered the room. Mr. Im is shaking his head disbelief, while taking a sip of his tea.

 

"Am I a good actress?" Nurse Kim is flipping her hair on the other hand. "Whoa, I think I should audition to the next drama. How was it, Yoong?" She winks to the doe-eyed.

 

"Totally. You made her mad towards me. Aish, this is all your fault. You and Chanyeol." Yoona smack Chanyeol's head before getting up and walked to the door.

 

"Wait. Where's my goodbye kiss, babe? You know I'm here only to send you." Seolhyun reached for the doe-eyed girl's wrist, stopping her. Instead of a kiss, a knock on the head was given by Yoona. "Wai-wait!"  But that's not enough for her. So she pulled her for a hug. "I'm going to miss you, Miss Im."

 

Yoona pushed Seolhyun gently off of her that instant. "Liar. I know you won't and I won't also. And please, don't call me babe. I am not your girlfriend in the first place. You go home now before my real girlfriend could kick you out."

 

"Aish, I will really miss you, you know. That's true." Seolhyun leaned in and kiss Yoona on the cheek. Heck, on time when the door opens and Seohyun revealed herself, only to see it.

 

"Omo, Baby Girl!"

 

Seohyun slams the door in front of Yoona.

 

"Oops. I think she saw it." Seolhyun victoriously covered her lips

 

"Damn." Yoona quickly followed her girlfriend. "Yah! That's not what you think it is! Baby girl! Let me explain!" She tried to call for her, but Seohyun seems more than mad and broken now. She freaking so fast until she reached the main door and before she could reach for her arm, she was once again met by the slam of the door, causing for her to close her eyes tight. But slowly, a big idiotic smile formed in her face. "It's been a year and I still feel so giddy inside. She really loves me." She giggles in the process. Because apparently, Chanyeol's plan to make her girlfriend jealous just seems to be a success. "Aish, but I still need to fix this." Thus, she knows the girl truly believes what happened earlier. She hastily walked out the mansion, only to see Seohyun has just entered the car. She immediately rushed and tried to stop her by saying the same words, "Come out there. We need to talk. What you heard are just a prank. All of it came from Chanyeol and my stupidity. Please, baby listen to me. Open the door and lets talk about this."

 

Meanwhile, inside the car, Seohyun the engine and gripped on her wheel, totally hating herself at the moment because she let her ears listen to the doe-eyed girl's words. But they're not enough to make her feel better. Yoona's expressions earlier in the living room are just so true for her. Yoona broke up with her, and that's the worse truth she had ever known. Worse because, she isn't even aware of it. She keeps on breathing heavily as the tears that keeps on falling is just uncontrollable. It's too painful. She didn't realize this is how when a person is really broken. It's like, she had gone a chemo again. Moreover, she felt like the most stupid girl on earth for claiming Yoona when they're not dating anymore.

 

She can't. She can't listen to Yoona yet right now. Si without a doubt, she drives off - but only to stop it abruptly. Yoona had transferred in front, still asking her to come out. For freaking a year? It's ridiculous.

 

"Baby girl please..."

 

'Baby girl? kidding me.' In her thoughts before she let the car moves backwards and quickly turned it to the right, avoiding Yoona. She then pressed the gas pedal so hard, almost causing for the car to fly.

 

Yoona chases but ends up dropping on the cold ground, breathlessly breathing when she scream on top of her lungs, "BABY GIRL COMEBACK!!! I'M STILL ING IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUU!!!" Arms are spread and head is up. "SEO JOOHYUNNNN! LET'S MARRY NOW!!!"

 

"Yah! Yoong! Seohyun is a new driver! You have to follow her!" Mr Im shouted in concern for the younger girl. He had been watching ever since the two girls came out.

 

"What? How could she drives like that? She's freaking like a racer!" Yoona hastily get up and runs to her car, instantly driving off.

 

"What just happened?" Chanyeol walked out the mansion only to see Yoona's car leaving the drive. But Mr. Im simply ignored him and talk to the mansion's security guard instead. "Oh, I think Noona is practicing her driving again." He giggles, excited to hear she'll be detained for driving without any guardian.

 

Seolhyun came out as well, dragging her luggage with her. "I will surely award you if your plan for them will be a success Chanyeol-ssi. Such a cool brother. Nice meeting you by the way." She gives him a pinch on his cheeks as she passes at him, heading to the cab that had been waiting for her ever since she and Yoona arrived.

 

"What Plan? Oh, The plan of making them up through doing 'it'. I should prepare the stuffs now." Chanyeol excitedly went back to the mansion as his evil plan for his sister hit his brain. While the two girls are outside, he should prepare the stuffs for their first night in the mansion. Not to mention, their anniversary has just pass a week ago. A post anniversary celebration is not bad at all.

 

--

 

"She's not answering. So no use." Yoona gives up calling her girlfriend through her old smartphone. She leaned on her seat comfortably, sighing in the process. "And no use to shout in order to stop her. But don't leave your eyes on that car Yoong. Otherwise, a worse will happen." She talks to herself, while her eyes are indeed on the white bmw car, just before hers. It's apparently traffic, so she can breath for the meantime. "My baby girl is just so adorable, eh? Kyaa! I want to spin her around... But that will be later. Geez."

 

Suddenly, she heard her phone rings. Yoona groaned as she reach simply pressed the bluetooth earpiece in her right ear. "Hello? Hello from the other side?" She sheepishly answered.

 

[Where's she now?]

 

"Oh, Appa. She's still in Seoul don't worry." She coyly replied.

 

[Aigoo. Just don't leave her.]

 

"I'm doing it."

 

[But she hasn't eaten any by the way. Try to call her and ask her for lunch.]

 

"Guess? She won't answer. Why don't you try Appa? Who knows she will answer."

 

[Tsk,tsk. Araso]

 

As the call ended, and the traffic light changes to green, Yoona carefully drives off, once again following the car closely. "I wonder where is she going?" She just keep her eyes to the car, doesn't have any plan to leave her sight. 

 

When the car suddenly turned to the right, Yoona's eyes widened when it almost crash to a post. Thank God and she was able to turn the car before it could crash.

 

"Aish. She's like a drunk driver." Yoona hissed, as she continue to follow. "One wrong move, I'm going to force you stop baby girl. Stubborn." She decided to slow down in case the girl will suddenly stop without any warning with her lights.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is busy finding a restaurant to have her lunch while driving carefully. The reason why she almost lose her control, it was because her stomach felt aches. Meaning, she's hungry. Ever since she was cancer free, her way of living got more strict. She can't skip a meal no matter what. And every time she's hungry, its not the same as those normal one. She can always feel the pain. She's broken hearted instead, but she can not skip a meal.

 

For about a minute, she's looking for it at the side of the street until she saw one - she carefully pulled her car over in front of it. She's not yet so good in parking that she has to take time of it. When she had successfully done it, a sigh of relief escape her lips. Again, she wince when she felt another pain in her stomach. She unbuckled her seat belt and quickly got out of the car. 

 

Yoona who just pulled her car over as well, raised her brows, watching her girlfriend entering a korean restaurant.

 

"Lunch? Hmm, make sense." Yoona unbuckled her seat belt and steps out of the car casually. "I wonder if she has her wallet." Yet, it worries her instantly when she recalls the girl just came from the University. She headed inside not long after and was about to look around when a manager greets her with a bow.

 

"Any reservations Miss?" The manager asks politely.

 

"Oh, I'm here with my girlfriend but I don't know if she had reserve. However, I think she's here already. So can I look for her inside, rather?" Yoona grinned, shamelessly. The manager move a way and gestures her to come inside only. "T-Thank You." Hastily, she bowed and completely went inside. Unfortunately, the restaurant at the moment is full of costumers. Their chattering here and there just greeted her. Not to mention, the place is big. She has to take time and look for that broken girl. "Aigoo, this is hard." She complained but she still look around the place.

 

Seohyun, who just got her healthy dish is apparently on the 2nd floor. Likewise, she likes to sit down near the window, even though it's winter outside. She has a coat to give her always warm somehow. And being alone is not problem. She'd been used to it.

 

But her heart, it's still not used to feel the pain. She suddenly stop and looked out of the window. She's not in the hospital, heck, she imagines the snowman and a girl making it for her. Yoona and her antics made her chuckle bitterly.

 

"Yah, Yoona-yah. How can you do this to me? I thought you promise to comeback to hear my answer? How could you go back just to bring your new girlfriend. Did you really change your heart now? Is she your new baby girl? What about me? What about us? Who am I to you now? Aish! What about the love story we began in the hospital? It's nothing for you anymore? So all of it just vanish in your memories now? Even your feelings? I even made all the effort just to recover... for you especially. You are my inspiration for a year now. Because I want to make sure, the time you comeback, I am not a burden to you anymore.... How could you. How could you..." Seohyun wiped the tears away in her cheeks as she returned her attention to her food. She was a bit embarrass when she realized a guy looked at her weirdly. He must have think she's stupid talking to herself.

 

Unknown to her, Yoona is standing not that far from her table. Still processing the words she heard from the younger girl. After a few seconds, she approach her table and sat down next to her. She took her chopsticks without warning and the girl looked at her with a surprised look. "For a year also, I have never forget someone back in Seoul waiting for me. In fact, I recorded videos to prove that my heart has never change." She told her, heartily. Eyes intently connected to Seohyun's surprised eyes. "I tell you, what you heard in the mansion is not true. All of it is just fake. Chanyeol planned that out. And I am stupid that I kind of agreed it too. Nurse Kim or Seolhyun is only my friend. She's my personal nurse indeed but she isn't my girlfriend. She's just my friend. A good friend, that's all baby girl. So please, stop thinking now that we broken up. Because ever since last year, I never broke up with you nor we broke up." she put her right hand on top of her chest, as she told her. "It's still here - you are still here - you still own this baby girl." She determinedly told her, hoping it's enough to convince the girl all that she told her earlier are all false. 

 

Seohyun simply snatch her chopsticks back and dig into her vegetable salad, angrily. 

 

Yoona was agape. Yet, she understands her situation. "So I apologize for the prank, Hyunnie. It's not all true. I hope you believe in me and forget about it. It was just a pure acting earlier." she tried to apologize again but she heard nothing except for how she munch. It's as if, she's a dog or something, it's loud. Or is she shooing her away? She has no idea but she can feel she's  really mad or broken? She hoped not. "You  know, I miss you so much. And I am so happy I am here now. Staring at a very healthy girl. I'm one proud girlfriend... But, you're still the same I've promise to take care forever. Right?" She glances at the girl's ring. She felt even prouder upon seeing it. "There's no day I am not thinking of you baby girl. Like you, you are my inspiration in recovering. And look, my arm has completely healed now." She proudly rolled her sleeve and show it to Seohyun."

 

Seohyun can't help it and look at Yoona's right arm. The last time she saw it, there's no scar. Now, the girl's forearm has a scar - from the surgery, maybe. 

 

"You're the reason why this is 100% healed now. That's how much I want to see you back, baby girl. I hope you believe me. Because it's not a prank anymore. What I am talking to you right now came from my heart." She sincerely said, looking into the younger girl's eyes. She waited and waited for her to say a thing, but she can't even spell her expressions right now. They're so cold. "What do you want me to do so you will believe me I came back for you baby girl? Not to bring a new girlfriend."

 

Seohyun still in the process of believing Yoona's words that she choose to looked away and resume her meal. She ignores all her plea and fill her stomach first. Even though she is slowly melting with all the words she heard from Yoona. As if the broken pieces of her heart at the moment is slowly forming back into one again. But apparently, her mind is the opposite. It still thinks Yoona and her are over. And that, she's stupid because she's not pushing her away from her.

 

Can no longer take it, Yoona dropped in one knee, put her phone on top of the table and plays a song, clasping her hands together, bracing herself as she started to sing, "105 is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you... " she pause at her singing when Seohyun look at her, with a frown in her face. Thus, gives her a reason to continue. "Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do..."

 

"What the heck are you doing?" Seohyun can no longer take it and wanted Yoona to stop. Her cheeks are heating up, due to embarrassment, as costumers are now staring them.

 

"And you know one of these days when I get my money right. Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life." However, Yoona doesn't want to stop, as she sings her heart out towards her girlfriend. "We'll forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush. But one day, I won't be able to ask you... " she paused, as Seohyun glared at her. She smiled so big and continued, with her eyes close, "I'll say, will you marry me~ I swear that I will mean it. I'll say will you marry me~~~"

 

People around them are now whistling and shouting to tease them. Yoona on the other hand got more confident when the cheers have startes. After the instrumental, she was about to continue but her girlfriend pulled her up and pushed her down to the bench again and quickly covered her face out of embarrassment.

 

"Um, Sorry guys. That was just a practice." Yoona said loud enough for every costumers to response unanimously.

 

"Marry her!"

 

"Marry her!"

 

"Marry her!"

 

Yoona awkwardly smiled and slowly turned her attention to Seohyun, next to her. She's freaking like a tomato now. It's adorable but she felt responsible. So she got up and bowed to everyone. "I'm sorry but can we have a moment of peace now? The practice has just ended." She announced, causing for the costumers to shut their mouth and turned away from them. She sighed in relief as she sat back and carefully put her hand in the younger girl's shoulder. "So we're okay now baby girl?" Yet, she whispered to her.

 

"Just shut your mouth, can't you?" Seohyun mumbles against her palms.

 

Scooting much closer, Yoona leaned in and kiss her girlfriend's hand covered her face. "It's okay now to open."

 

Sighing in defeat, Seohyun put her hands down slowly and was relieved the attention aren't on them anymore. However, she still can't help and be shy, knowing that Yoona just sang to her and definitely had convinced her completely; that they're still together and nothing has change. Yoona is Yoona after all. She just still hate the prank. "Can we move to a different place instead?" Yet, she requested.

 

"Yeah, sure. But finish your meal first. You have started it already." Yoona smiled sweetly, fixing her girlfriend's hair a little. She's still so red, but that doesn't stop her to show her affection for the latter. Especially that the latter had really gotten beautiful. The simple earrings, wavy brown hair just suit her so much. Not to mention, she can see her cheek had gotten chubbier, unlike the last time she saw her. She has really recovered now. She felt more in love with the girl, to be honest.

 

Seohyun smiling back, totally missed Yoona's smile as well. But she has to hold her feelings for the meantime. She pick up her chopsticks again and finish her meal.

 

-

 

"Stop."

 

"What?" Yoona chuckled, returning her focus to the road. She's currently driving her own car with Seohyun in the passenger seat. Seohyun's car, it was handled by her father's driver. "Am I doing wrong?"

 

Seohyun shake her head. "But it's bothering me, you are constantly glancing at me." She shyly said the word 'me'. 

 

"I have my reasons. So you don't have the right to stop me." Yoona however argued.

 

"And what's your reason?" Asked Seohyun, suddenly she's curious.

 

Yoona tap her cheek with her finger, as she says, "Give me a kiss first before telling you." Or rather, she's blackmailing her own girlfriend. 

 

Seohyun scoffed. "No way." Crossing her arms near her chest in the process.

 

"Geez, you're playing hard to get. Come on, I tell you the reason. Give me a kiss, baby girl." Yoona smiled and giggle.

 

"I would rather not to hear any reasons!"

 

"Tsk,tsk, Why so bad?" Yoona sent Seohyun a playful glare.

 

The younger girl chuckled. Yet, she stopped when she was reminded by the story Seolhyun came up. It's still so unbelievable for her that the moment Yoona arrived in the airport, she flirted with that girl. "By the way, what exactly happened? I mean, when you arrive in the airport?"

 

"A kiss first." Yoona tap her cheek with her finger again, asking for a reward first before telling her curious girlfriend. 

 

"Won't you stop that? I am serious! If you are not really cheating then what exactly happen?!!!" Seohyun whined, desperate to know.

 

"Aish, still the same, eh? Such a whiny person." Yoona commented, missing how her girlfriend would whine so adorable. But the latter simply rolled her eyes. "Aigoo, fine. What exactly happened is this... "

 

Flashback...

 

"This is so disrespectful. Why I'm the one waiting here." Yoona complained, as she realized she had been waiting for about 15 minutes now, since she arrives in the airport. "Aish." So she decided to bring a paper from her luggage and a pen. She crouch down and put the paper on the bench. But when she was about to write down her name, she came into a halt when she realized, her right hand can't feel anything yet, and apparently still casted. She sighed and picked up the pen with her left rather. She's not really a lefty, so she had difficulties when she started to write her name. "Damn." Instead of Im Yoona, she cursed when she had a mistake. She wrote 'Im Yoono'. "Whatever." heck, she can't undo it anymore. Tossing the pen on the open luggage, she took her seat back and held the paper up, hoping that anyone from the hospital would at least consider her injured right arm - mistake is given in her condition.

 

Another 15 minutes have passed, a girl wearing a white shirt and white pants came up to her, catching on her breath.

 

"You. Are you... from... GAH National Hospital?" She asked, in her limited english skills. She put the paper down and looked at the girl, waiting for a response.

 

"Nurse Kim... S-Seolhyun... At your service, Miss Yoono." The girl replied after calming her chest down.

 

"Oh, It's not Yoono. It's Yoona. I had difficulties in my writing if it's left hand - so... I had a mistake." Getting up, Yoona accepted the girl's left hand and shake it. "Im Yoona. Nice to meet you, Nurse Kim." She said, awkwardly.

 

Seolhyun smiled so big, as she find Yoona really handsome for a girl. "I'll be your private nurse from now on. Doctor Hofman will be your personal doctor as well." She informed, flipping her hair and wink at the doe-eyed girl.

 

Yoona gulped nervously. "O-Okay. So are we going straight to the hospital?"

 

"Yup." Seolhyun quickly grabs her luggage and a backpack. "But after your surgery, the next procedure would be in your penthouse. Your father have arrange your stay already. So don't be surprise." she was about to sneak her arm around her left arm but the girl moves away.

 

"I'm sorry, Um... I have a girlfriend." Yoona admitted almost immediately. Her cheeks turned red.

 

Seolhyun chuckles. "I was just being friendly. There's nothing wrong of it. Oh, I almost forgot. You came from an Asian country. I'm korean too, but I grow up here. The culture I know is not the same as yours. Okay, if that's what you ask for, I will distance." She stepped a little from her on the side to confirm her agreement.

 

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't offend you. I-I just want you to know... to avoid any misunderstanding."

 

"Your girlfriend is in Seoul?" Seolhyun amusingly smiled. She ushered the doe-eyed to start walking out the airport.

 

Yoona smiled as she proudly nodded her head. 

 

"Wow. She must have love you that much to allow you alone here."

 

"She doesn't know when I left because I don't want her to see me like this... But I think she knows I'm here now." Yoona sighed after she said it. Because it reminds her of her letter for the girl. And she presumes, she made her sad. Worse, mad at her.

 

Seolhyun has nothing to say. She just shut and continued, guiding the doe-eyed beauty to the parking lot of the airport.

 

End of Flashback...

 

After hearing the real story, Seohyun can't hold her tears and quickly wiped them off after she realized it. "It must be hard for you to use only your left hand, Yoong." she felt sorry for her girlfriend, that she has to suffer for a year with one hand only. She wasn't even there to

 

Yoona reach for Seohyun's cheeks and wipes off the tears after she pulled over the car. "This is what I don't want to see... you feeling like I'm not strong enough to handle it. It was from the past. Don't think of it anymore, Okay?"

 

Helping her girlfriend from wiping her tears, Seohyun then cupped her cheeks and leaned in enough for her to feel Yoona's breathing before she says, "Okay, I won't now. I'm happy that you recovered well. Just don't leave anymore without me, okay? Yoongie?" She cutely pout her lips. "I swear I can't wait for another year if you do that again."

 

Yoona's heart is certainly happy. She can no longer ask for more with Seohyun by her side. "I promise, I won't now." She softly whispers and kisses her girlfriend's lips, for the first time after a year of not seeing her. 

 

Seohyun close her eyes too and savor the moment of her lips with Yoona's. Though they're not moving, but she can still feel the love and the connection between them. Nothing has indeed change with their hearts, despite the change around them. And so as their lives. That they're surely sharing from this on.

 

After a couple of seconds, Yoona opens her eyes and slowly leaned out from her girlfriend. Seohyun's cheeks are so red again. Which she always find adorable.

 

"I love you, Yoong."

 

"I love you too, Baby girl." Yoona replied that instant, as she peck at Seohyun's lips before she unbuckled the girl's seat belt. "I'm hungry. Time for my lunch." She reminded, stepping out of the car.

 

Seohyun was about to follow, but Yoona had beat her to open it for her. She can only take her hand and left the car.

 

"Oh, What restaurant is this?" 

 

"In Germany and as a patient, I can only eat all green grass. They said it's because it's more than a healer than a meat. I can't complain because it's their culture as well to eat no rice. My stomach suddenly crave for it today, So excuse me baby girl. Hehe." Hastily, Yoona gently drags Seohyun with to the German restaurant. Seohyun is speechless, yet, she let her drag her. She missed her hand intertwine with hers. So who is she to complain?

 

-

 

"Aren't you just too clingy, baby girl?" Yoona has indeed recovered but it seems, the moment she comeback, her girlfriend plans to make her use her right hand only. She's apparently clinging to her left, while she eats her healthy meal. Not to mention, her head is in her shoulder.

 

"By the way, what Seolhyun told me in the mansion is not true, or is it?"

 

"Which part of it? You already know I never really flirted with her." Yoona replied with a rising a brows.

 

Seohyun looked up to meet Yoona's curious eyes on her. "The baby girl. She called you baby girl, Yoong." A pouting of lips can be seen in her face.

 

"Why so cuteeeee." Yoona pinched the younger girl's puffy cheeks. She kiss her cheeks eagerly.

 

"I'm still your baby girl, right?" Seohyun continued to show her pout. It still quiet disappoints her that Seolhyun have called Yoona 'Baby girl'. Something that she used to hear from her.

 

Yoona poke Seohyun's nose and kiss it as well. "You will always and only be my baby girl. Yoongie's baby girl. Hmm?"

 

"Chincha? That's a relief." Seohyun giggles, happily. She rested her head back to Yoona's shoulder and hug the latter's arm even tighter.

 

"There's no need to ask for that, You know. Because even from the start, you've been my baby girl." Yoona confidently says. "Wait, speaking of baby girl. Can I see your ring?"

 

The younger girl simply raised her left hand up, in front of her girlfriend. "This?"

 

"Take a look under of it." Yoona instructed. Seohyun seems haven't seen what's something beneath the silver ring.

 

Composing on her seat, Seohyun take her ring off of her finger and looked at the ring closely. Her eyes widened when she just find out there's three words on it. And it made her heart flatter because the text says 'Yoongie's baby girl'. "Aww, this is so cute and sweet Yoongie." She literally nudge her girlfriend and felt her heart pounding so fast. She wore it again and kissed the ring.

 

"See? So you don't have to ask who is my real baby girl. So wear it always." Yoona smiled, smugly.

 

Seohyun can't help it and kiss Yoona's cheeks three times. "Thanks my Yoongie."

 

"Sh*t. So I really don't need to ask you to kiss me."

 

"Silly." Seohyun chuckles, grabbing Yoona's arm again and cling on her.

 

"I wonder when will I finish my meal?"

 

"Not that I mind." Seohyun instantly replied, smiling so big from ear to ear. She's not planning to leave Yoona's arm until the girl finished her lunch as well.

 

Yoona sighed, yet, she don't want to complain. It's understandable how much her girlfriend just misses her - as much as she does. "We're still going somewhere you know." however, she wanted to remind her.

 

Seohyun let go from Yoona that instant. "Date?" as she exclaimed, to guess what's in her girlfriend's mind.

 

"Uh-Huh." Yoona nodded her head and wink.

 

 

***

 

 

Since it's winter and it's so cold to go to amusement park, Yoona decided to bring Seohyun in a movie house. Wherein, she is the one who choose the type of film they're going to watch.

 

"Oops, where are you going?" But it seems, Seohyun doesn't like the movie they're about to watch. The girl secretly turned her body around and was ready to leave when she caught her hood and pulled her back.

 

"Yoong, can we watch a family film or a comedy film, instead? I hate horror movie, Yoong. Please???!!! Pretty Yoongie!!!" Seohyun begs, whining in compliance. She attempted to run away again, but Yoona pulled her back and this time, she wrapped her arms around her. Then, she heard her whispers...

 

"Don't worry, I'm your superhero Yoongie, I can protect you from those ghosts."

 

"What?!"

 

Yoona's turn to pout. "I seriously haven't seen this movie, baby girl. Please??? Let's watch this first and later we watch a movie you like." and even whine to get her girl's approval. She also kiss her lips, as if it will really buy her. However, Seohyun pushed her gently and stepped back away from her.

 

"No! I seriously can't watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter