Gift

A Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

17.20 | Gift

 

***

 

"Minguk?! What are you doing there?!" Yoona exclaimed, blushing profusely like her girlfriend.

 

The little boy step back in surprise. "Did I caught you both? Hehe." heck, he can't help it and tease them."Noonas so adorable, kissing. Can you guys kiss again?"

 

"Yah!!!" Yoona shouted, chasing Minguk in the process.

 

Seohyun also walk out the lift, cupping her cheeks out of embarrassment. She just casually walk, while watching the doe-eyed chasing the little boy. Their voice is echoing the hallway, which caused her to giggle and find the two really so cute. Yet, the face in Minguk's face earlier when they were caught made her once again blush. She never thought Minguk will catch them. "This is Yoong's fault. She kissed me on the...lips." a biting of lips was seen in her face, recalling how Yoona's kiss felt really good and at the same time, full of love. Through the kiss, she somehow felt that happiness from her. It's not absolutely the same like the last time.

 

A genuinely gorgeous smile formed into her lips, feeling the same way with Yoona. She continued walking her way back to the room, until she found Yoona and Minguk in front of the door of her room, waiting for her. But what she noticed made her brows raised - Yoona covering Minguk's mouth while she's carrying him in her arms. "What are you doing to Minguk, Yoong?"

 

Minguk tried to pushed Yoona's hand off of her, but it would came back. He tried also to struggle, but she is keeping him in place. The worse, she scolds him with her glare on him. He sighed audibly and accepted his defeat.

 

"Are you okay, Minguk?" asked Seohyun in concern.

 

"She's okay. Would you mind opening the door, baby girl?" Yoona asked instead, ignoring her girlfriend's concern over the naughty little boy.

 

"B-But... can you uncover him first, Yoong?"

 

"Open the door first, Baby girl." grinned Yoona, not going to uncover Minguk's mouth any time soon.

 

"Yoona-"

 

"Open the door." Yoona insisted no matter what.

 

"Aigoo, fine. Minguk should be free then after I open the door." Seohyun uttered as she got the key card from her pocket and slide it on the door's access hole. The door was unlock and she pushed it open, gesturing for Yoona to walk in.

 

Without a doubt, Yoona walks into the room and quickly put Minguk down to the couch. The latter literally punch her stomach, causing for her to groan and hold her tummy. Minguk jumps off and rushed to Seohyun's side - before the older girl could actually take a revenge. 

 

"Aish, Minguk! That was hard!" Yoona couldn't get her revenge eventually, as she slumped her body on the couch, rubbing her stomach. But her eyes are still glaring at the little boy.

 

"Minguk, why did you do that to your Noona?" Seohyun exclaimed, totally surprised.

 

"Noona, I was just asking Yoona Noona if the kiss I saw is real and what does it feels like, then Yoona Noona doesn't want to answer - she got mad instead. That's why she covered my mouth earlier. I got mad of her as well, so I punch her. I'm sorry, Seohyun Noona. Minguk not going to do it anymore, promise." Minguk pout his lips, showing his sincere apology for the older girl. However, he glared at the one lying on the couch. 

 

"Um, okay. But don't do that anymore, Okay?" Seohyun now understands why Yoona covered the little lad's mouth earlier. She somehow blushed a little when she heard it.

 

Minguk grinned out of a sudden, and ask Seohyun, "So Noona, you and Yoona Noona are indeed together now? What I saw is really not a dream right?"

 

"Ne?!" Seohyun gasped and glance at Yoona. Yet, only to see the doe-eyed grabbing a pillow and throw it towards Minguk. But the little boy quickly hide behind her and stick his tongue out teasingly.

 

"Noona is such a loser!" Minguk teases, chuckling.

 

"You're more loser!" Yoona throws another pillow, but didn't even hit the boy's face.

 

Minguk peek again. "No! You! Seohyun Noona is mine!" He literally embraced Seohyun's tight to prove it.  Another flying pillow was thrown, he instantly hide behind his 2nd favorite Noona. "Seohyun Noona, just break-up with that deer! Minguk is better!"

 

"What?! Are you kidding me, naughty boy?! And please, I'm not a deer!"

 

"Yoona, Stop it!"

 

Yoona stopped halfway before she could throw another pillow. She scoffed, looking into her girlfriend's fierce face. "Minguk is the one who started this. Not me !"

 

"But you're the older Yoong! You should not fight with him!" Seohyun scolded and telling the doe-eyed as a matter of fact. Yoona shrugs and leaned back on the couch, arms crossing in her chest.

 

"See? Seohyun Noona should really break-up with you, Noona." teases Minguk again. But Seohyun seemed did not like his words. The girl turned to him with un-amuse face. The worse, her hands are in her waist, meaning she's mad of her. He sadly pouted and looked down to the floor. "I'm sorry Seohyun Noona." He felt like it's his mother who is about to scold him.

 

"Aigoo, Minguk-ah. Just don't be too rude, now."

 

"I was just playing around with, Yoona Noona."

 

"I know. But if others will hear it, it would sound like that, Minguk." Seohyun softly uttered. "Your Yoona Noona is more childish than you, you shouldn't be tolerating it."

 

Minguk looked at Yoona with a teasing grin when he heard it from the other girl. Yoona rolled back her eyes and decided to throw the last pillow. Minguk's face was hit, causing for the little boy to pick up the pillow and was about to throw it when Seohyun take it from him and instead, throw it to Yoona's face. 

 

"What was that?" Yoona chuckles, rather.

 

"Whatever Yoong!" Couldn't take it any longer, Seohyun stomps her feet and headed to the bathroom.

 

"Yah! We're still going to prepare our stuffs!" Yoona almost forgot the reason of going back to Seohyun's room. So she got up and headed to the bathroom, that was already close.

 

"You do it yourself!"

 

"What?"

 

"I need to shower first. I haven't showered." Seohyun sheepishly reason, behind the door. But it's true.

 

"Noona, you're so dead. You pissed Seohyun Noona! Oh my, so no more Yoonhyun later?!" Minguk teases again, blaming the doe-eyed for Seohyun's sudden change of mood.

 

Yoona marched back to Minguk - but as soon as she was near, the boy runs to hide behind the couch. "Who actually still started this, eh?"

 

"Wae Noona? You guys are not really together?" Minguk peek behind the couch and grin. 

 

"Shut it up, Minguk!" Yoona annoyingly shouted. She was about to march again to the little boy, but the latter was fast from rushing to the single couch and opened the television through the remote control he got it from there. "Damn this boy." sighing in defeat, Yoona decided to take her seat to the long couch and glared still to the naughty boy. Even if he's quiet and he's focusing to a random show on the television, his devilish smile still can be visible. She shrugs and massage her temples. "You're giving me headache, seriously." mumbles her consequently, while watching the TV. She sighed and slowly relaxes with her own massage.

 

Minguk tilt his head to face the doe-eyed girl. "But, Noona. I'm still curious. How does it feels like? You know, I've never seen my parents kiss in front of me and my siblings."

 

"Aigoo, he's not really going to stop yet."

 

Minguk giggles and continued, "Seohyun Noona sure loves you too, No? Coz I think she kiss you back. Aww, that was so sweet, Noona."

 

"Not a good idea to react with your naughtiness, Minguk." Yoona mumbles, closing her eyes while still massaging.

 

"Do you want me to massage you, Noona?"

 

"Not a chance kiddo."

 

"Or If you want, Seohyun Noona? My soon to be mother?"

 

Grabbing the last pillow in the couch, Yoona did not care opening her eyes as she throw the pillow towards the little boy. Minguk opens his arms and welcome it instead. He chuckles when he caught his Noona's free hand forming a fist. That means, he really had successfully. When she suddenly opened her eyes, he quickly covered his face with the pillow and giggle at the same time.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and averted her attention to the monitor. She seriously doesn't like being tease. However, when the 'mother' rings in her brain again, it made her smile. Minguk wanted Seohyun to be his mother? Why not. It's cute to see it. Glancing to Minguk again, she caught him staring at her and immediately turned away. 

 

"Why Minguk-ah... you like Seohyun Noona to be your mother? Who is your Appa?" Yoona asked, a bit teasing the boy while anticipating for his answer.

 

"Nurse Lee, Hyung." Minguk answered without a doubt.

 

'Sh*t.' Yoona cursed, picked up the pillow on the floor and throws it towards the latter annoyingly. Minguk chuckles victoriously. "One more word Minguk, you're seriously dead!" She warned, seriously too.

 

Instead of being frighten, Minguk stick out his tongue again and throws the pillow that ends up only on the floor, because of his little strength. It was Yoona's turn to stuck her tongue out, causing for him to looked away, as if he did not bother. Another pillow hits his head, he just got it and throw it back.

 

"You're funny, Minguk." Yoona chuckles, as she completely lied on the couch. Feet are on the arms' rest.

 

Minguk also copied the doe-eyed girl. Eyes also focuses to the TV screen, in which, it's showing an animated film.

 

"Omo. Should prepare it." However, Yoona almost forgot again with the 'stuffs'. She got up and rushed to the closet. 

 

Minguk sat back on the couch and turned his head behind, where he can see his favorite friend/Noona, choosing some jacket, gloves, pants, boots and beanie. They're all seemed for Seohyun. "Noona, where are you guys going? Can Minguk go too?"

 

"Your father will sure going to look for you, Minguk. Just stay there."

 

"But Minguk wants to be with soon to be my 2nd mother and 2nd Appa."

 

Yoona literally turned her head behind. "Are you sure it's me?"

 

"I was just kidding earlier. Come on, Noona."

 

"No!" Yoona still insist, going back to the closet. She lowered herself to choose the best boots for Seohyun and put it next to the bed. She went back and got another jacket for her.

 

"Noona, if you are not going to include me, then I'm going to tell Uncle that you and Seohyun kissed in the elevator." Minguk can't help it but blackmail the doe-eyed girl, who only chuckle at his random offer. "Yah! You think I can't do it?"

 

"You're still so young-"

 

"Yeah, but you guys corrupted Minguk's mind! I can't stop thinking of it now!"

 

Yoona laughs out loud. "Hahahaha! That's your fault! Why did you open your eyes? Hahaha!!!"

 

The young boy pouted upon being tease. He leaned back on the couch and cross his arms, looking up to the ceiling. But only to see the image of the two girls, kissing. He shook his head and cupped his cheeks when it started to heat up again - like it did earlier. "Noona, so bad." mumbles him.

 

"Just accept the fact I am not going to bring you." said Yoona, after she calmed down from laughing. She went back to the bed and put the better jacket for her girlfriend. She sighed in satisfaction. But she realized, Minguk did not answer her anymore. She noticed he's cupping his cheeks and was red. He is mumbling something he couldn't understand. "Hmm? Are you okay, Minguk-ah?"

 

"Yes, Noona." Minguk lowly replied, still can't looked at the doe-eyed.

 

"Serious?" Yoona felt a little bad now. She thinks Minguk have take it seriously.

 

"Yes." Again, Minguk almost doesn't want to reply.

 

"Okay. As you say so. Um, are you hungry? I have some potato chips."

 

The mention of the snack food made Minguk turned to Yoona. "Can I have it all?" as he quickly ask, grinning widely, interestingly.

 

"I knew it. Crazy." Mumbled Yoona, as she headed to the bathroom's door. "Baby girl, I'll just give Minguk a snack. We'll be back later - Okay?"

 

"Yes, Yoong." Came Seohyun's faint voice behind the door.

 

Yoona just shrug. She can hear the water flowing, meaning she's still showering. She then gestures Minguk to come with her. Minguk excitedly got off of the couch and quickly follow like he's following his master.

 

After just another fifteen minutes, Seohyun walked out the bathroom feeling fresh but a little dizzy. So she headed back to the bathroom and her medicine from the cabinet for medicines. She knows all her medicine so it was only easy for her to get the one for headaches and dizziness. Going back outside, she grabs a glass on top of the night stand, with its water already -  and take her medicine. She let out a sigh of relief after taking it. However, she has to wait for a while until it will effect. She close her eyes and rested her head at the headboard. 

 

"Where are they? I think it's already been a while since they left my room." while she's resting her head, she couldn't help but wonder why her girlfriend and Minguk hasn't comeback ever since they left. And her wardrobe are on top of her bed, she wondered if it's Yoona who did it? It seems.

 

As if her question was answered, she heard a knock on the door. However, the following voice is unexpected for her. It came from Nurse Lee.

 

"Joohyun? Are you inside? Can I come in?"

 

"C-Come in, Nurse Lee. That's open." She answered, loud enough. Eyes are still close, as she waits for the medicine to take effect.

 

Minho walks into the room, rising his eyebrows, once he saw the younger girl is on the bed, half lying with her head on the headboard. And, she's closing her eyes. "Are you okay, Joohyun?"

 

"Yes. I just had some diziness again earlier. I am waiting for the medicine to take affect, Nurse Lee." Seohyun replied with a soft voice.

 

"Oh. But where's Yoong?" Minho asked, as soon he realize the girl is alone, in her bathrobe.

 

"She's in her room with Minguk. They left to get a snack for Mingukie."

 

"So she's here?" Minho casually take his seat at the edge of the bed.

 

"Yes." Seohyun simply replied, still couldn't open her eyes. "So what's up?" yet, she can't take it and be curious why the young nurse have check on her.

 

"I was just checking if you are here or not. Coz I've seen Doctor Im already outside. Um, honestly we're waiting for the both of you outside. You know, it's skiing time, Joohyun." Minho reminded, gleefully.

 

Opening her eyes slowly, Seohyun made some few slow blinks before she had a good and clear vision. "Yeah, I almost forgot about it." 'Probably because Yoona says we're escaping on somewhere not in skiing or snowboarding?' At the back of her head, consequently.

 

"So is this going to be your outfit later?" Asked Minho, noticing the the clothes on the bed.

 

"Yep. It is." Seohyun smiled briefly. "Yoona choose it."

 

"Chincha? That's cool." Minho felt a little jealousy inside. However, he also find it sweet. "She really knows how to choose the right color for this season." and also, he noticed the black and white combination of the outfit.

 

"By the way, about yesterday... I don't think you still need to think of it. I... and Yoona have already told Doctor Im. He... he supported us." Seohyun did not hesitate and share what just happened.

 

"So, it was the reason of the talk earlier?"

 

"Yeah, absolutely."

 

"That's -- good. I think you're just really thinking negatively yesterday. Look, Doctor Im actually likes you guys." Minho smiled, happy to know the good news, at least half of her heart. Since he's still moving on from his heartbreak.

 

"Honestly, at first Doctor Im doesn't like it. I wasn't really just thinking randomly. But later, he realized and supported us. Aigoo, I almost thought he wouldn't."

 

"Joohyun, he's still the father of Yoona and your 2nd father now -- Of course he would be happy to see you guys happy too. Doctor Im probably just like me."

 

Seohyun creased her brows confusedly, "Why? What do you mean about that?"

 

"I didn't tell you, Joohyun. At first, I don't want to believe it... but as I thought of it more - there's no need to deny it - and just accept it. Because I know, you love her and Yoona loves you back. She will surely take care of you too. But... "

 

"But... what?" Seohyun curiously looked at Minho. 

 

The young nurse smiled amusingly to the younger girl's curious stare. "But I don't like her habit. It's disappointing, Joohyun." Yet, he couldn't stop himself and share his disappointments. "You know, I thought she doesn't have any bad habits but when I saw how she just grabbed the bottle of soju, I know she's into it. I hope... she won't really be like a drunk girl always. It would really change Doctor Im's mind if he'll know about this."

 

"Chincha? I haven't actually thought of that. I thought Doctor Im already know Yoona's habit?"

 

"If he knew she's still drinking, would he actually give you guys the blessings? Think of it."

 

"Yoona -- to be honest... she promised she won't drink anymore. So that's the last time you're going to see her drinking, Nurse Lee. So I don't think there's a need to still talk about this. I believe my Yoongie will keep her promise." Seohyun defensively said. "Give her a time, can you?" 

 

Minho is totally impress the way Seohyun talks. She's as if, she really can see Yoona not drinking anymore. Her determined look just scream out -- He needs to believe it also. "Okay." and by that, he wanted to do the same as well. "I think she will keep her promise. She's serious with you after all... right Joohyun?"

 

"Yes." A shade of red plastered in Seohyun's face, as she felt like Nurse Lee is also teasing her. She looked away to avoid his gazes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter